It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks finkleroy and Doc for the generous donations as always!
Can I request for Blood: Fresh Supply?
Sorry i attached the wrong comment. I guess?
model34: May I ask for Thief 2: Metal Age?
Edit: Sorry I just saw Thief 2 is not on the list. Also, I'm not active in the community. Sorry.
greyhat: Change your settings to allow DMs from the public. I have a gift key for you. :) Welcome to GOG
Thanks man. I changed my settings. Also you can add me as a friend if you want.
Post edited May 11, 2021 by model34
May I ask for Mafia II: Director’s Cut
May I ask for Tropico 6 El Prez Edition, please?
May I ask for Panzer Dragoon Remake?

Thanks ahead of time, Finkleroy and the one gifting that awesome game.
May I ask for Westerado Double Barreled, Please?
Huge thanks to Doc0075 for Monster Train and to finkleroy for his infinite patience running the giveaway.
Hello game society, can I ask for game series Trine: Ultimate Collection please? Such a great visual style, such amazing music and well balanced gameplay.
Hoping a copy of Panzer Dragoon: Remake is still available. Thanks in advance
high rated
greyhat: May I please request Raji: An Ancient Epic. Thank you.
Granted.
Genocide2099: Can I request for Blood: Fresh Supply?
Granted.
trexxxxy: May I ask for Mafia II: Director’s Cut
Granted.
s1drano: May I ask for Tropico 6 El Prez Edition, please?
Granted.
MysterD: May I ask for Panzer Dragoon Remake?

Thanks ahead of time, Finkleroy and the one gifting that awesome game.
Granted.
bhrigu: May I ask for Westerado Double Barreled, Please?
Granted.
SvitlaSveta4: Hello game society, can I ask for game series Trine: Ultimate Collection please? Such a great visual style, such amazing music and well balanced gameplay.
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Hoping a copy of Panzer Dragoon: Remake is still available. Thanks in advance
Granted.
low rated
B1tF1ghter: And now I don't know if I should get something as "collateral" or "wait longer" "hoping something else will show up or more of the same by the end of the month" :D
GamezRanker: Well seeing as that's Doc's last gift basket of the month, you probably shouldn't wait till later(when the good ones are all gone).

-

Rsgames246: Can I request dying light
GamezRanker: As the others said, you can only request one non-daggered game from this giveaway(post 2) per month. You still can (iirc) request a daggered game or two, though.
oops my bad
My thanks to Doc0075 for the game and kudos to finkleroy for conducting the Giveaway thread!
Rsgames246: oops my bad
It happens.....btw, good to hear you're giving back to the threads as well now. :)
Post edited May 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
Rsgames246: oops my bad
GamezRanker: It happens.....btw, good to hear you're giving back to the threads as well now. :)
hey no prob im just happy im here