It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi, if available, can I order Hollow Knight + DLC?
JacZarate: Hi, if available, can I order Hollow Knight + DLC?
That game isn't on the list, and this is not how this giveaway works. Please read post 1.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post1
What Slithery said in Post 8239....this thread is more or less for eligible forum users.
(reading all of posts 1 and 2 is strongly recommended)

To become eligible, you need to post to other threads(non giveaway threads) and interact with the community for awhile(maybe a month or more), and then once you're eligible(determined by the OP, Finkleroy) you can request one game per month from the main list in post 2 of this thread.

- (of course, whether or not someone gets a game from the above linked thread is up to whether or not another gogger sees one's request and grants it)
Post edited May 06, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Then I would like to donate some keys from a Steam game, how do I do it?
JacZarate: Then I would like to donate some keys from a Steam game, how do I do it?
You'd send them to Finkleroy by hovering over his name and clicking start conversation to open a PM/DM window with him, where you could then give him the codes.

Note: Giving game codes doesn't mean you'll necessarily gain access to either giveaway right away...that is still up to the OP(finkleroy).
Thanks to Doc0075 for Ashwalkers and finkleroy for keeping this going.
JacZarate: Then I would like to donate some keys from a Steam game, how do I do it?
GamezRanker: You'd send them to Finkleroy by hovering over his name and clicking start conversation to open a PM/DM window with him, where you could then give him the codes.

Note: Giving game codes doesn't mean you'll necessarily gain access to either giveaway right away...that is still up to the OP(finkleroy).
It's okay.
JacZarate: It's okay.
Anyhoo, ya don't even need to donate codes(that just speeds up eligibility a bit).....ya just need to spend time posting in various(non giveaway) threads with other goggers, and you should be eligible soon enough. Best of luck to ya on that, btw. :)
JacZarate: It's okay.
GamezRanker: Anyhoo, ya don't even need to donate codes(that just speeds up eligibility a bit).....ya just need to spend time posting in various(non giveaway) threads with other goggers, and you should be eligible soon enough. Best of luck to ya on that, btw. :)
Oh, thank you very much :)
GamezRanker: Anyhoo, ya don't even need to donate codes(that just speeds up eligibility a bit).....ya just need to spend time posting in various(non giveaway) threads with other goggers, and you should be eligible soon enough. Best of luck to ya on that, btw. :)
JacZarate: Oh, thank you very much :)
Also, keep in mind that the giveaways are separate, the one for non-GOG games being over here.
JacZarate: Oh, thank you very much :)
Cavalary: Also, keep in mind that the giveaways are separate, the one for non-GOG games being over here.
Okay!
low rated
could i request lego batman 2
Hi, finkleroy! May I have EVERSPACE please?
high rated
Rsgames246: could i request lego batman 2
Granted.
Rep7icant: Hi, finkleroy! May I have EVERSPACE please?
Granted.