It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ramsey_Stanga: I'm asking for any game whatsoever I just need something to play thanks R.S
The_Puppet94: Pm me I got a game key lying around I could give you if you want.
could you pm me that key
GamezRanker: Thanks to the both of ya....the kind words(as with everyone else's) are much appreciated.
Hey GamezRanker, how is your related today?
Glad to see my key picked already. Also glad that zeo took it. Grats for the nomination.
Ramsey_Stanga: witcher enhanced edition
finkleroy: Granted.
thanks in really enjoying it
May I request for escape goat?
high rated
JocktheLock1: May I request for escape goat?
Granted.
JocktheLock1: May I request for escape goat?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you a bunch Dogmaus for you generous donation of escape goat, I appreciate a lot, and Finkleroy for your diligent strength in keeping this tradition well organized and alive!
Post edited April 22, 2021 by JocktheLock1
JocktheLock1: Thank you a bunch Dogmaus for you generous donation of escape goat, I appreciate a lot, and Finkleroy for your diligent strength in keeping this tradition well organized and alive!
It's one of my fav games! Also check out Solomon's Key for the NES that was an inspiration(the author says "without realizing it" though).
Post edited April 22, 2021 by Dogmaus
May I ask for Nexus please?
high rated
RonianAT: May I ask for Nexus please?
Granted.
KetobaK: Hey GamezRanker, how is your related today?
Thanks for asking. :)

-

For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).

I ordered out(cheap but good food) and also made a light meal for them at another time as well, to celebrate them being home. :)
Post edited April 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).

I ordered out(cheap but good food) and also made a light meal for them at another time as well, to celebrate them being home. :)
Glad to hear. I wish your relative a fast and full recovery. Hopefully they'll be able to get back to their normal life in no time (as normal as it can be within this pandemic).
KetobaK: Hey GamezRanker, how is your related today?
GamezRanker: Thanks for asking. :)

-

For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).

Good to hear. All the best.
GamezRanker: For you/everyone else here...an update: my relative is back home, resting and recuperating(they are supposed to rest up/etc & also stay home to not give the flu to anyone else for the next week or so).

Great to hear they are doing better!

yay! good news! glad they're doing better.