It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks.

Thank you as well, Sir.Tomato.
Always. And big thanks to finkleroy from me too :P
Hello, I would like to ask for the Gateways ;)
high rated
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for the Gateways ;)
Granted.
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for the Gateways ;)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and Dark_art_ ;)
ikrananka: May I get Shivers II please.
Thanks to GameRager for Shivers II and as always to finkleroy for his hard work running the giveaway.
high rated
ikrananka: Thanks to GameRager for Shivers II and as always to finkleroy for his hard work running the giveaway.
Have fun in Cyclone, and make sure to watch out for scary stuff. o.0 :)
Hello, can I request Grim Fandango Remastered, please.
I'd like to nominate bler144 for Thief 2: The Metal Age
high rated
SvitlaSveta4: Hello, can I request Grim Fandango Remastered, please.
Granted.
high rated
gogtrial34987: I'd like to nominate bler144 for Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thank you for the nomination! For now I will have to pass, but I do appreciate you thinking of me!
SvitlaSveta4: Hello, can I request Grim Fandango Remastered, please.
itchanddino, thank you for the donated key!!! ;), finkleroy - thank you for grant for Grim Fandango!
low rated
I've been looking for a way to get the original Baldur's Gate games(and Icewind Dale) on gog.
I don't expect asking like this to really work, but I haven't found another way to get them without having to buy the Enhanced Editions, which I already have on Steam anyways. And this is the place for good old games, so.
If anyone has keys to spare, it would be greatly appreciated. Can't promise I'll play any of them any time soon, though. Hope that's okay.
onkelll: If anyone has keys to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
That's not the purpose of this thread. If the games are in the list of those available at the start of the thread, then you can request one. What happens after that is up to finkleroy.
onkelll: snip.
Requests like yours are what the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread is for. ;-)

GL
high rated
onkelll: I've been looking for a way to get the original Baldur's Gate games(and Icewind Dale) on gog.
I don't expect asking like this to really work, but I haven't found another way to get them without having to buy the Enhanced Editions, which I already have on Steam anyways. And this is the place for good old games, so.
If anyone has keys to spare, it would be greatly appreciated. Can't promise I'll play any of them any time soon, though. Hope that's okay.
What TheMonkofDestiny and Microfish_1 said is correct. Please read the first two posts of this thread. The Community Gifting Thread is what you're looking for.