It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, umm yeah, a request of a Blade Runner gift for me please?
high rated
zlaywal: So, umm yeah, a request of a Blade Runner gift for me please?
Granted.
Can I ask for XIII?
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for XIII?
Granted.
Thank you deja65 for XIII and once again, thank you finkleroy for doing this.
high rated
bluethief: Thank you deja65 for XIII and once again, thank you finkleroy for doing this.
You are welcome. Have fun ;), Wish you a nice day. Cheers
Really happy that Blade Runner is now added into my GOG library and I can't thank both finkleroy and Levitan17 enough.

Glad that I haven't go to bed the time it was added to the pool :D
zlaywal: Really happy that Blade Runner is now added into my GOG library and I can't thank both finkleroy and Levitan17 enough.

Glad that I haven't go to bed the time it was added to the pool :D
You are welcome! Hope you will enjoy it! It's based on one of my favorite movies of all time!
June is the month of my birthday and I wanted to give something back to the community!

Stay safe!
<3
Post edited June 06, 2020 by Levitan17
Sorry, my mistake. I did not go read the first post and simply read what others were posting.
My bad.
low rated
bluethief: Can I ask for XIII?
Could I ask for Darkest Dungeon?
high rated
Outriders: Could I ask for Darkest Dungeon?
Granted.
Big big thanks to mrkgnao for Darkest Dungeon. And finkleroy for granting it.

Have a good weekend!
high rated
Outriders: Big big thanks to mrkgnao for Darkest Dungeon. And finkleroy for granting it.

Have a good weekend!
My pleasure. Hope you like it; it's quite a unique game.

P.S. As a first playthrough, I recommend playing without any DLCs. The DLCs change the game quite dramatically and not necessarily for the better, I would say.
Hi, can I have for this month NecroVision?