It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LootHunter: My thatks to zeo and bjgamer for this great classics from Westwood Studios.
You are very welcome! These are two of my all-time favorites. I hope you enjoy them. :)

Deadmarye: Thanks zeogold and bjgamer for Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) ! =)

I sure hope my reign over Greece will fare as well as it did over Egypt !
If the gods be willing, I'm sure it will! May your people prosper, your temples inspire, and may the gods favor you with many hours of enjoyment and a legendary reign. :) This is another favorite I was happy to find on GOG, and very happy to share with you. Enjoy!

AWG43: Thank you bjgamer and zeogold for The Book of Unwritten Tales.
You are very welcome - Mortimer. Not Mortimer? Wait, what?
No matter, please enjoy the Tales. May they bring you fun times with a smile. :)
You are welcome, Mortimer ... ;)
idbeholdME: Thanks to Lone_Scout for the key to Shadowgrounds and zeo for hosting the giveaway.

Cheers.
You're welcome! Enjoy!
AWG43: Thank you bjgamer and zeogold for The Book of Unwritten Tales.
bjgamer: You are very welcome - Mortimer. Not Mortimer? Wait, what?
No matter, please enjoy the Tales. May they bring you fun times with a smile. :)
You are welcome, Mortimer ... ;)
Mortimer? Don't know who he is..
But, I like good point-n-click adventures so I'll enjoy it, you can be sre of it.
Thank You very much, Mortimer... :)
Can I ask for "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons"?
Thanks in advance!
low rated
Hi and thanks for this!
Can I sign up for Deponia somehow?

I grew up on point-and-click games (such as The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril, Hokus Pokus Panther and a lot more that are not pink panther related, lol), and I am very curious as to how I like them now. I read that one of the best currently is the Deponia series, but haven't decided if I'm going to pay for it yet.

I'm 26 now by the way, and the first Pink Panther game came out in 1996, in which I played it (amongst others) for several years forward.

Thanks in advance for considering me!
low rated
if someone could gift me Zork Anthology that would be really great
ggNiroka: I grew up on point-and-click games (such as The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril, Hokus Pokus Panther and a lot more that are not pink panther related, lol)
I played those as a kid! (I think they were those, they were called something else here). I hadn't thought about them in such a long time. Actually, this is the first time I talk about them with someone other than my brother.
The3erg: if someone could gift me Zork Anthology that would be really great
This thread works in a different way, check the rules in the first post. There is a gifting thread though, which you can find here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Post edited November 26, 2018 by Caesar.
May I request The Inner World ? I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! :)
Can I have Nox?
Thank you in advance.
ggNiroka: I grew up on point-and-click games (such as The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril, Hokus Pokus Panther and a lot more that are not pink panther related, lol)
Caesar.: I played those as a kid! (I think they were those, they were called something else here). I hadn't thought about them in such a long time. Actually, this is the first time I talk about them with someone other than my brother.
The3erg: if someone could gift me Zork Anthology that would be really great
Caesar.: This thread works in a different way, check the rules in the first post. There is a gifting thread though, which you can find here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Oh okay, thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yea the games were called something else here in Denmark too, and the language was in danish, but the games are the same either way. Damn those were the best! I still have the original discs :D
May I have Syberia (†)?
Makotolia: May I have Syberia (†)?
That's odd, I didn't notice I went daggered.
Good choice though, if you like story-type games.
Makotolia: May I have Syberia (†)?
Braggadar: That's odd, I didn't notice I went daggered.
I’m also somewhat confused. I seem to remember seeing this being a non-daggered game in the past. Maybe it’s a mistyping? But it’s worth a try anyway ;)
Braggadar: That's odd, I didn't notice I went daggered.
Makotolia: I’m also somewhat confused. I seem to remember seeing this being a non-daggered game in the past. Maybe it’s a mistyping? But it’s worth a try anyway ;)
There was a massive Syberia giveaway sometime last year (around November). Hence the dagger, because it was distributed for free in the past. However that key can't be from that event as those would already have expired; it must have come from a more recent donation.
Makotolia: I’m also somewhat confused. I seem to remember seeing this being a non-daggered game in the past. Maybe it’s a mistyping? But it’s worth a try anyway ;)
Caesar.: There was a massive Syberia giveaway sometime last year (around November). Hence the dagger, because it was distributed for free in the past. However that key can't be from that event as those would already have expired; it must have come from a more recent donation.
Thanks for the info. But, if it’s from a recent donation, then why the dagger...? Since the keys in the non-gog GA are divided into daggered and non-daggered ones even if some are actually keys for the same games, IIRC.