It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the key did not work in GOG, I can ask the Can I ask for Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers?
finkleroy: Crysis 3 finishes the story. That's the only reason to play Crysis 3.
I blame them nuking the Ceph twice as the reason we got Crysis 3
Gede: I remember seeing the first game's cinematic clip of the pilots going to their mission, on TV, and thinking "computer games can look like this"? It still looks quite good today, but until then I mostly saw old ZX Spectrum games. Do notice that things took a looong time to show up where I lived.

The second time I reacted that way was when I saw Prince of Persia.
krugos2: I also had that reaction to Prince of Persia. When we got our first VGA monitor, another game that impressed me was Golden Axe (which I think I played before Prince of Persia, but I can't be sure), I remember thinking computer graphics couldn't get any better than that, lol. :D

MMLN: Hello zeo, I did not wanted to ask for anything, because I am still playing Battle Chasers and having a blast, but seeing no one is interested in Kyrandia after a very long time, and you have two copies available, I would kindly ask for one of the keys. Any of the three games would be fine.

Many thanks for your work.
krugos2: I would recommend playing them in the chronological order, as the main characters in the sequels were introduced in the first game... and the second game has a post-credits scene that sets up the final game. I hope you enjoy this series, it's not as well regarded as the Lucas Arts and Sierra classics, but I enjoy them just as much (well, the third game not so much).

Also, very grateful to the generous one(s) who donated these keys, the first two Kyrandia games are at the top 5 of my favorite adventure games and I'm happy more people may get to discover these games thanks to the donations. :)
Thanks for advice. I’ll keep that in mind :-)
zeogold: All granted.
enpy: Thanks to bjgamer & zeogold! :)
You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy the game! :)
I think Zeogold passed my request. Maybe I already requested a game in November and I did not remember :(.
Post edited November 30, 2018 by Sjuan
low rated
I'd Like To Nominate Myself for Stardew Valley
Luxdoe: I'd Like To Nominate Myself for Stardew Valley
That's nice of you, but please take your time and read the OP (aka post no. 1)
Sjuan: I think Zeogold passed my request. Maybe I already requested a game in November and I did not remember :(.
More likely he just missed it.
I think we should have a fun monthly contest called "The best anti-reader of the OP".
The winner would get a nice surprise in their chat inbox, like a shiny cartooning picture of a turd for example or maybe a code that works but the letters are all mixed up.
I nominate tinyE for the host of this possible future event. :D
BranjoHello: I think we should have a fun monthly contest called "The best anti-reader of the OP".
The winner would get a nice surprise in their chat inbox, like a shiny cartooning picture of a turd for example or maybe a code that works but the letters are all mixed up.
I nominate tinyE for the host of this possible future event. :D
wait what?
BranjoHello: I nominate tinyE for the host of this possible future event. :D
seconded
BranjoHello: I nominate tinyE for the host of this possible future event. :D
park_84: seconded
thirded
Stop it!

The only thing I should be the host of is a terminal illness!
Or in the very least, a really embarrassing social one. :P
Thank you Zeo for keeping this all going and so well organized! And thank you Vythonaut for the great game! :-)
Makotolia: Big thanks to AliensCrew and zeo for Syberia! And thanks to zeo for caring to answer my little question:)
You're welcome.

I have had this key for quite awhile. Nice to see, that I finally found someone who is actually able to enjoy it.