It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mauller: I'd be absolutely over the moon if Battletech Season Pass found its way into my collection.
Yes, a $49.99 worth of season pass that not available at all here. Most of us will be happy if you bother to read the OP first.
Gede: I remember seeing the first game's cinematic clip of the pilots going to their mission, on TV, and thinking "computer games can look like this"?

The second time I reacted that way was when I saw Prince of Persia.
I remember being blown away the first time I saw Prince of Persia (the original DOS version) in an computer expo back then when I was a kid. The next day me and my siblings forced our parents to go buy the game. That's probably the only time ever we all joined forces and demanded something from our parents
I'd like to ask for Crysis, pretty please.
May I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition , please?
high rated
enpy: Can I ask for "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons"?
Thanks in advance!
jimrh69: May I request The Inner World ? I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! :)
Makotolia: May I have Syberia (†)?
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Tzar: The Burden of the Crown?
Gede: I see that Wing Commander 3 - Heart of the Tiger has been idle for some time. I wouldn't mind if it docked in my collection. I'll have to ask traffic controller zeogold for permission.
BranjoHello: I'd like to ask for Crysis, pretty please.
RickyAndersen: May I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition , please?
All granted.

bler144: The dagger isn't just about the source (free keys!), but about lessened demand due to a flooded market.

If 90% of forum-goers already got a freebie or already owned it, and 9% don't want it for whatever reason, there's just likely to be fewer asks for it vs a comparable game, esp if it "costs" a month's participation to claim it.

Dagger keeps it from languishing.
Makotolia: That makes sense. It’s probably just this post below that makes me wonder if there’s some new policy recently:

zeogold: Some keys have ended up in both categories. Just be sure to indicate precisely what you'd like. I don't forsee a problem requesting the daggered Layers of Fear key.
Makotolia: This is from the new non-GOG GA (I hope it’s not offensive to quote this, and indeed, it’s the fact it refers to that matters here, rather than any opinion behind it), and the fact that some keys have ended in both categories made me reconsider my understanding of the daggering policy.
Basically what Bler said is correct, plus there's also the fact I sometimes make mistakes. I don't remember the particular case of the Layers of Fear key, but it's entirely possible that I had one key which was a freebie and another which somebody paid the full price for.

Themken: Mr. zeogold might be human and not follow logic 100%.
Excuse you, I mke no misteaks in y wokr.

ggNiroka: Hi and thanks for this!
Can I sign up for Deponia somehow?

I grew up on point-and-click games (such as The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril, Hokus Pokus Panther and a lot more that are not pink panther related, lol), and I am very curious as to how I like them now. I read that one of the best currently is the Deponia series, but haven't decided if I'm going to pay for it yet.

I'm 26 now by the way, and the first Pink Panther game came out in 1996, in which I played it (amongst others) for several years forward.

Thanks in advance for considering me!
I'm afraid you don't really qualify for this giveaway and need more participation in the community first. That being said, as a fellow point-and-click fan, I would advise giving Beneath A Steel Sky a try. It's considered one of the top adventure games of all time and it's free right here on GOG.
Denied due to lack of participation.

CrazyProfessor2: Can I have Nox?
Thank you in advance.
Same as above, you need more community activity first, sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Hello zeo, I did not wanted to ask for anything, because I am still playing Battle Chasers and having a blast, but seeing no one is interested in Kyrandia after a very long time, and you have two copies available, I would kindly ask for one of the keys. Any of the three games would be fine.

Many thanks for your work.
Gede: I remember seeing the first game's cinematic clip of the pilots going to their mission, on TV, and thinking "computer games can look like this"? It still looks quite good today, but until then I mostly saw old ZX Spectrum games. Do notice that things took a looong time to show up where I lived.

The second time I reacted that way was when I saw Prince of Persia.
I also had that reaction to Prince of Persia. When we got our first VGA monitor, another game that impressed me was Golden Axe (which I think I played before Prince of Persia, but I can't be sure), I remember thinking computer graphics couldn't get any better than that, lol. :D

MMLN: Hello zeo, I did not wanted to ask for anything, because I am still playing Battle Chasers and having a blast, but seeing no one is interested in Kyrandia after a very long time, and you have two copies available, I would kindly ask for one of the keys. Any of the three games would be fine.

Many thanks for your work.
I would recommend playing them in the chronological order, as the main characters in the sequels were introduced in the first game... and the second game has a post-credits scene that sets up the final game. I hope you enjoy this series, it's not as well regarded as the Lucas Arts and Sierra classics, but I enjoy them just as much (well, the third game not so much).

Also, very grateful to the generous one(s) who donated these keys, the first two Kyrandia games are at the top 5 of my favorite adventure games and I'm happy more people may get to discover these games thanks to the donations. :)
Post edited November 30, 2018 by krugos2
enpy: Can I ask for "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons"?
Thanks in advance!
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks to bjgamer & zeogold! :)
Post edited November 30, 2018 by enpy
Nominatign Vidje for Witcher 2
Thanks Big_Stupid and Zeo for Crysis!
It's been on my wishlist for very long time and now I can finally start that series up when I feel like doing some futuristic shooting. :)
BranjoHello: Thanks Big_Stupid and Zeo for Crysis!
It's been on my wishlist for very long time and now I can finally start that series up when I feel like doing some futuristic shooting. :)
Don't forget Crysis Warhead. It's a great companion game to Crysis.
Post edited November 30, 2018 by finkleroy
BranjoHello: Thanks Big_Stupid and Zeo for Crysis!
finkleroy: Don't forget Crysis Warhead. It's a great companion game to Crysis.
I actually have Warhead in my GOG library for about a year now and Crysis 2 on Steam for many years now but didn't play them because I was missing the very first one. So, now the series is rounded up for me since I'm not interested in Crysis 3.
Big thanks to AliensCrew and zeo for Syberia! And thanks to zeo for caring to answer my little question:)
I'd like to nominate Ogdin for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.
BranjoHello: I actually have Warhead in my GOG library for about a year now and Crysis 2 on Steam for many years now but didn't play them because I was missing the very first one. So, now the series is rounded up for me since I'm not interested in Crysis 3.
Crysis 3 finishes the story. That's the only reason to play Crysis 3.