It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bet Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition is one of Doc0075 's favourite games
Thank you so much Doc075 for the incredibly generous gift of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Shadow Tactics and
Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Thanks man
I would love to have a copy of "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition", if possible. Thank you.
Ops, I think I'm late to ask for a 10th Anniversary Collection code, aren't I?
Congrats everyone who gets Divinity: Origina Sin :)
And big thanks to donor !
greeklover: I bet Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition is one of Doc0075 's favourite games
Yes :)
If there's a Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition still remaining, I'd like to request one as well.
Thank you z02228 for the game! :)
Is there still a Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition copy available? If not congrats to the ones who got it.
Nice influx of games.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by Themken
May I ask for X Rebirth: Home of Light - Complete Edition?

Should other folks be interested in it, please favour them. I'm not really running out of games any time soon :)
aghem: May I ask for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition ?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks Doc0075 and Zeogold!
I'd like to opt for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition if possible.
Themken: May I... be too late?
Was that for Divinity: Original Sin? If so, and if my request was on time (I think it was the 5th one?), I'd like to pass it on to Themken if that's okay with all concerned.

Oh, but no, knowing you, it was probably for X Rebirth. (In which case I'd continue to want D:OS for myself.) :)
Post edited October 07, 2018 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987:
Not interested in Original Sin, no.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by Themken