It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to nominate muntdefems for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by AWG43
Magrunner is a daggered one now, I like to have it please.
Can I get 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics if it's still available please?
Ritualisto and zeogold, thanks!
high rated
zlaywal: Magrunner is a daggered one now, I like to have it please.
Granted.
supplementscene: Can I get 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics if it's still available please?
Also granted.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you so much to zeogold & powergod for the good old game!
:D
Thank you Zeogold. Shout out gthornblad for digging this key from Summer of 2014.
Is it possible that games from 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics would be activated separately? I would like to know if there's a chance to get Shadow tactics game (would like to have it) but spare the others two.
Thanks one more time Doc0075 and zeogold for the 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics

I have had too much tension lately (life + Darkest Dungeon:O) so it's time to relax a bit with Kingdom Come Deliverance, I am a happy peasant now.
AWG43: Is it possible that games from 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics would be activated separately? I would like to know if there's a chance to get Shadow tactics game (would like to have it) but spare the others two.
No the bundle is activated as one game
Post edited October 07, 2018 by greeklover
May I ask for X Rebirth: Home of Light?
AWG43: Is it possible that games from 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics would be activated separately? I would like to know if there's a chance to get Shadow tactics game (would like to have it) but spare the others two.
greeklover: No the bundle is activated as one game
Well, that is a shame. edit: I assume it will be activated as one if you don't have any of them.

@zeogold, If that's okay (if it's not, I will edit the post asap) I want to leave it here as a request: If anyone is going to get 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics and will have a spare copy of Shadow tactics that way, I would be very glad to have it. Thanks.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by AWG43
AWG43: @zeogold, If that's okay (if it's not, I will edit the post asap) I want to leave it here as a request: If anyone is going to get 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics and will have a spare copy of Shadow tactics that way, I would be very glad to have it. Thanks.
Just for information. There won't be any additional giftkeys in case the bundle has been bought as a gift. So the bundles given away here (which were bought as gifts) don't create any giftkeys.
Nice to see gog gave previous owner of Shadow Warrior 2 additional key to previous owner. Kinda wondering about it for this 10th anniversary occasion.
Divinity: Original sin in so many copies? And also several offers of anniversary bundles? Amazing!
Big respect to all donors! Thanks
AWG43: @zeogold, If that's okay (if it's not, I will edit the post asap) I want to leave it here as a request: If anyone is going to get 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics and will have a spare copy of Shadow tactics that way, I would be very glad to have it. Thanks.
MarkoH01: Just for information. There won't be any additional giftkeys in case the bundle has been bought as a gift. So the bundles given away here (which were bought as gifts) don't create any giftkeys.
Damn.. one disappointment after another. In that case if someone, by any chance, have a spare code for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun I would be glad to request it or trade something in exchange for it.