It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: Thank you Zeogold. Shout out gthornblad for digging this key from Summer of 2014.
gthornblad: You are very welcome! I was very surprised when I found that (and a few other) old codes sitting in my account.
Hey, nice avatar :)
Big thank you for JOYBOI for the anniversary collection and to zeogold for his excellent customer support and speedy delivery of the code!
I nominate user named vidm for Battle Chasers Nightwar if still available.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
gthornblad: You are very welcome! I was very surprised when I found that (and a few other) old codes sitting in my account.
skimmie: Hey, nice avatar :)
Why thank you! And may I say that yours is really nice too :D
thank you once agian zeogold for this mighty awesome thread.
I arrived very late for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition. Well, the next time will be :)
May I have 10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully ?
BeatriceElysia: I nominate user named vidm for Battle Chasers Nightwar if still available.
If they're not interested / can't be reached I sure wouldn't mind it. Been playing a lot of grid based turn based RPGs lately - kinda want to try a traditional JRPG in an unconventional setting.

Anyone know any others. Obviously Anachronox if I'm looking for something a little older (spelling?) but any other modern takes on the turn based JRPG? But maybe with a different spin on the genre? Wouldn't mind modern spit and polish on it - I played Celestian Tales and really enjoyed that.
Ixamyakxim: Been playing a lot of grid based turn based RPGs lately - kinda want to try a traditional JRPG in an unconventional setting.

Anyone know any others. Obviously Anachronox if I'm looking for something a little older (spelling?) but any other modern takes on the turn based JRPG? But maybe with a different spin on the genre? Wouldn't mind modern spit and polish on it - I played Celestian Tales and really enjoyed that.
Septerra Core comes to mind. Definitely not new though.
Ixamyakxim: Been playing a lot of grid based turn based RPGs lately - kinda want to try a traditional JRPG in an unconventional setting.

Cavalary: Septerra Core comes to mind. Definitely not new though.
LOL in all honesty this was one of the first games I thought of after Anachronox. I can still remember the demo from a PC Gamer disc - Sci Fi JRPG with a unique character cast. Might have to finally pull the trigger on it sooner than later (it's got a nice little visual style that really doesn't look "old" - sort of like Sanitarium - the iso view and combat still look pretty clean and have aged VERY nicely).
May I request Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ ? Thank you!
Can I have Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition please?
FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition for October please.
Are you nominating this user, I understand?
FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition for October please.
Lone_Scout: Are you nominating this user, I understand?
you can only request for one game per month, so I requested that game for October.
I very strongly recommend Dead Space and The Saboteur. Especially the latter.