It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: Septerra Core comes to mind. Definitely not new though.
Ixamyakxim: LOL in all honesty this was one of the first games I thought of after Anachronox. I can still remember the demo from a PC Gamer disc - Sci Fi JRPG with a unique character cast. Might have to finally pull the trigger on it sooner than later (it's got a nice little visual style that really doesn't look "old" - sort of like Sanitarium - the iso view and combat still look pretty clean and have aged VERY nicely).
I would recommend you maybe to try Trails in the Sky and Trails of Cold Steel games. Both series are pretty higly praised.
May I humbly request Dead Space™?
I'd like to have The Witcher if I may be so bold.
May I request Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™? I saw Ghorpm request it earlier but maybe I'll get lucky and another gets added to the giveaway.
I'd like to request King of Dragon Pass, thanks!
low rated
Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =).

Greeds BestNoob
BestNoob: Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =).

Greeds BestNoob
Please read the rules regarding this thread.
MMLN: I would recommend you maybe to try Trails in the Sky and Trails of Cold Steel games. Both series are pretty higly praised.
I've actually had them "on my radar" for a while now but I was thinking more of a turn based JRPG for right now.

In one of the screenshots for Trails in the Sky, there's this super dense awesome looking "gem" character upgrade type screen - do the Cold Steel games have that too? I remember I got a great response / quick rundown on the two series once when I was curious where I should start if I do play them, but I can't remember the thread it was in.
Lone_Scout: Are you nominating this user, I understand?
FireDrakeZ: you can only request for one game per month, so I requested that game for October.
Sure, but you can nominate up to 3 users per month, so you can nominate two more people (and still claim a game for yourself, if interested) :D
CervelloYM: I'd like to have The Witcher if I may be so bold.
Or you can get it yourself here. :)

(Yes, I know zeo, I am a cruel person - you will sit on those keys forever - huahuahuahua!)
Post edited October 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
Can somebody explain to me that what happens if we nominate other members?
arsalan12: Can somebody explain to me that what happens if we nominate other members?
6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again.

It's a way to propose someone other than you to get a game, but they need to come into the thread and accept it.
nvm (I have to bow before Cæsar's speed)
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Themken
arsalan12: Can somebody explain to me that what happens if we nominate other members?
Caesar.: 6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again.

It's a way to propose someone other than you to get a game, but they need to come into the thread and accept it.
Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying.
Themken: nvm (I have to bow before Cæsar's speed)
Veni Vidi Vici :)