It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to try my (non-existing) programming skills with
TIS-100.

The game is waiting for a bold challenger - I'm ready to meet my master.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by gixgox
edit: Nevermind.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by drmike
astroclay: Big thanks to Zeo and DampSquib for the awesome games! I can't wait to play Halcyon 6 once the weekend rolls around!
Enebias: Thank you DampSquib for Titan Souls!
Also, glory to the host. Must be a pain keeping all things sorted.
zeogold: Granted.
Your ESP was off by a few hours, but hey.
Ghorpm: I was sleeping and checking GOG forum was the second thing I did after waking up so it's still not that bad ;) Thanks you and thanks DampSquib for donating the game :)
Snip....
You are all very much welcome, enjoy.
Playing Tangledeep myself at present, oodles of fun so far.
gixgox: I would like to try my (non-existing) programming skills with
TIS-100.
Good game, although has no music, so find yourself a good soundtrack elsewhere and you'll be jamming.
TIS-100.
rtcvb32: Good game, although has no music, so find yourself a good soundtrack elsewhere and you'll be jamming.
Thanks for the tip.
Nowadays I mostly mute all music when I'm playing; a game without music is not a con for me.
rtcvb32: Good game, although has no music, so find yourself a good soundtrack elsewhere and you'll be jamming.
gixgox: Thanks for the tip.
Nowadays I mostly mute all music when I'm playing; a game without music is not a con for me.
Personally i found the 4 hours of peaceful/relaxing music as a good soundtrack...

Alternatively you can find others...
Makotolia: Oh, is it? I was thinking it was something started with "under-" and ended with "ing" though ; )
bler144: Well, since "underpantsing" isn't a word, I'm guessing it's "underling."

Underparking?
No, of course not! It's actually under...eh...under...eh...underin...OH YEAH! It's just "undering"!

Don't argue, it's a new Chinglish word (that I just made up) !

Well, I actually tried to reply you yesterday, but I failed. The forum is still too unstable for me. Sorry~
Post edited March 02, 2018 by Makotolia
Good links.
Normally I enjoy listening to all flavours of music.
But when I try to focus on something, my old brain doesn't like distraction anymore.

And I think TIS-100 needs some concentration.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by gixgox
TIS-100.

Granted.
TIS-100.

Thank you Zeo and many thanks to the secret donor.
bler144: Well, since "underpantsing" isn't a word, I'm guessing it's "underling."

Underparking?
Makotolia: No, of course not! It's actually under...eh...under...eh...underin...OH YEAH! It's just "undering"!

Don't argue, it's a new Chinglish word (that I just made up) !

Well, I actually tried to reply you yesterday, but I failed. The forum is still too unstable for me. Sorry~
heh ;)
BenKii: Thanks zeogold.

And thank you GenlyAi for donating this classic multiplayer shooter. :)
Cheers. Don't forget to redeem the code by Mar 31st. If you any problem with it, let me know.
Hi, so the limit is reset?

May I have Icewind Dale Complete? Posting is still a pain so I'd put it straight.
low rated
May I request Hollow Knight?
Makotolia: Hi, so the limit is reset?

May I have Icewind Dale Complete? Posting is still a pain so I'd put it straight.
Granted.
kusumahendra: May I request Hollow Knight?
Also granted.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by zeogold