It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) - is it a reworked version of this game? I would like to figure it out :)
MarkoH01: No, it is not. GOG is only offering the original.
Good to know. Thanks!
I nominate bjgamer for Syberia since he is starting to experience the wonderful worlds of point and clicks and this imo would be a good start to do so.
zeogold: I used to be faster in my heyday. ....
We are all getting older that's life ;)
Post edited March 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
zeogold: Granted.
AWG43: Well that's got to be a fastest reply I ever received here. Thanks a lot zeogold and bhrigu for the gift.
Welcome.
Hope you will enjoy this beautiful gem of a game.
MarkoH01: I nominate bjgamer for Syberia since he is starting to experience the wonderful worlds of point and clicks and this imo would be a good start to do so.
zeogold: I used to be faster in my heyday. ....
MarkoH01: We are all getting older that's life ;)
Thank you for the nomination, Marko! :) It is greatly appreciated and I will humbly accept as Syberia is coming highly recommended a few times now.

Yes, we are all getting older. A few of us don't mind admitting it as long as it comes with wisdom, but some of us gamers may not want to own up to the older eyes and less dexterous responses.
bjgamer: Yes, we are all getting older. A few of us don't mind admitting it as long as it comes with wisdom, but some of us gamers may not want to own up to the older eyes and less dexterous responses.
Comparing my gaming time with the one shown on howlongtobeat always shows me the ugly truth :) But I still feel so young at heart.
Post edited March 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
I'm just going to go ahead and throw this out:

Saint's Row 2 please.

Never tried the series so it will be something different.

Thank you

Watch him say no to me for calling him Hagrid all those times. :)
high rated
drmike: Saint's Row 2 please.
I was gonna deny this request, but decided to say yes for calling me Hagrid all those times.
Granted.
drmike: Saint's Row 2 please.
zeogold: I was gonna deny this request, but decided to say yes for calling me Hagrid all those times.
Granted.
Thank you.

edit: And thank you to Enebias for the key. :)
Post edited March 01, 2018 by drmike
@zeogold: Remember...remember
Ghorpm: May I try Tangledeep? That is a perfect ecample of a game I would never get myself (no SNES nostalgia) but maybe I am missing something important?
zeogold: Granted.
Your ESP was off by a few hours, but hey.
I was sleeping and checking GOG forum was the second thing I did after waking up so it's still not that bad ;) Thanks you and thanks DampSquib for donating the game :)

I'm very eager to play it, especially because I'm almost done with my backlog again. I believe I shall finish Mirror's Edge, Meridian New World and Cosmonautica very soon. Niche will probably take me a bit more time to finish but not THAT long. That will leave Meridian Squad 22 as the only unfinished game but I don't won't to play directly after the first game. So Tangledeep will get a lot of my attention now :D
Thank you, zeogold - Gameskeeper of GOG(warts). :) Thank you Marko, for the nomination and loki1985 for the donation of Syberia. Unfortunately it appears the key has expired. NP, I will definitely put it on the wishlist to pick up in future.
zeogold: The monthly limit now resets, so all of ya who just received a game are in the clear for another.
If that's the case I request that you put me back on the *****GIFTEES THIS MONTH***** list :) May you grant my wish? ;)
bjgamer: Thank you, zeogold - Gameskeeper of GOG(warts). :)
Nice that someone got the reference.....
zeogold: I was gonna deny this request, but decided to say yes for calling me Hagrid all those times.
Granted.
drmike: Thank you.

edit: And thank you to Enebias for the key. :)
Dont forget to install the Gentlemen of the row modpack.
It's got some really cool stuff.
Also with the mod installed I played through the game without any major issues.
bjgamer: Thank you, zeogold - Gameskeeper of GOG(warts). :)
drmike: Nice that someone got the reference.....
Well I'm pretty sure zeogold is 'Hag-gled' and probably wanting to be rid of some of those games in the Community Giveaway - Non-GOG thread; not to mention his keeping of the keys and experience with Trolls ... so yeah, I can see the connection. ;)