It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeo, Necdilzor is asking for King of Fighters 2002:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post3403

I directed him or her here.
Can I have Icewind Dale if it is available please? thanks
Thank you to the Point_Man for Torchlight. And to Zeo... the person... not the action figure or DLC! ;-)
I would be game "pun intended " for Outcast 1.1 :)
If it's still available could I ask for Halcyon 6? I've been interested in playing the base game for a while now, and the addition of the DLC has really piqued my interest! Thank you!
can we have a bit of transparency for gog gift codes that were given at the twitch event. i don't normally take things from gog giveaways because people have paid for them but directly-gog/steam, i don't mind because they're either given en mass or worthless :)
timmy010: can we have a bit of transparency for gog gift codes that were given at the twitch event. i don't normally take things from gog giveaways because people have paid for them but directly-gog/steam, i don't mind because they're either given en mass or worthless :)
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean? You don't think, for instance, I should have given the gift code I got from the twitch event to zeogold, to include in this thread? If that's the case, I think you are wrong. You think I should have used my code anyway for a game I knew I wouldn't play? :S It's true that I got it for free, in a way, but I think "donating" it to this thread was the best use I could think of. :S
timmy010: can we have a bit of transparency for gog gift codes that were given at the twitch event. i don't normally take things from gog giveaways because people have paid for them but directly-gog/steam, i don't mind because they're either given en mass or worthless :)
GenlyAi: Sorry, can you clarify what you mean? You don't think, for instance, I should have given the gift code I got from the twitch event to zeogold, to include in this thread? If that's the case, I think you are wrong. You think I should have used my code anyway for a game I knew I wouldn't play? :S It's true that I got it for free, in a way, but I think "donating" it to this thread was the best use I could think of. :S
Think he says he wants to know which codes come from the event because he doesn't want to take codes actually purchased by people, but may ask for something if the donor got it for free. So quite the opposite of what you understood.
Cavalary: Think he says he wants to know which codes come from the event because he doesn't want to take codes actually purchased by people, but may ask for something if the donor got it for free. So quite the opposite of what you understood.
GenlyAi: Sorry, can you clarify what you mean? You don't think, for instance, I should have given the gift code I got from the twitch event to zeogold, to include in this thread? If that's the case, I think you are wrong. You think I should have used my code anyway for a game I knew I wouldn't play? :S It's true that I got it for free, in a way, but I think "donating" it to this thread was the best use I could think of. :S
you can do whatever you like with your game codes. i don't take paid gog codes - even if you paid me ;) i wouldn't mind a couple of freebies. i have a couple of things i would have liked from the twitch event. if someone donated these, i would like to very much play them. otherwise i'll just wait for a sale and pick them up then.
timmy010: you can do whatever you like with your game codes. i don't take paid gog codes - even if you paid me ;) i wouldn't mind a couple of freebies. i have a couple of things i would have liked from the twitch event. if someone donated these, i would like to very much play them. otherwise i'll just wait for a sale and pick them up then.
Ah, now I see what you mean. :) Also thanks Cavalary. Sorry, I'm a bit slow right now with English.

Yes, I suppose zeogold can indicate games that came from gog gifts (like from the twitch event), even if they were not plentiful (like those indicated by the dagger symbol).

In my case, just so people know, the 'Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition' listed here was "donated" by me, got it from the twitch event, so I didn't actually pay for it.
Post edited March 01, 2018 by GenlyAi
Cavalary: Think he says he wants to know which codes come from the event because he doesn't want to take codes actually purchased by people, but may ask for something if the donor got it for free. So quite the opposite of what you understood.
That was my interpretation as well, though as to the issue itself I tend to think that's timmy010's problem. ;)

I'm not unsympathetic to it, actually, and it's the exact reason I'm fairly active in the non-gog GA, but ask for things rarely here. So I absolutely get it.

But it becomes more busy work for zeo for an issue that's really a matter of personal choice rather than an actual administrative matter.

Makotolia: Oh, is it? I was thinking it was something started with "under-" and ended with "ing" though ; )
Well, since "underpantsing" isn't a word, I'm guessing it's "underling."

Underparking?
Post edited March 01, 2018 by bler144
May I try Tangledeep? That is a perfect ecample of a game I would never get myself (no SNES nostalgia) but maybe I am missing something important?

BTW have you put it on the list 5 minutes ago or not? I haven't check the list recently so I have no idea ;)
Enebias: May I request Titan Souls?
Granted.
depanza: Hi Zeo and all of the benefactors of this giveaway. First of all i would like to thank you all for this kind of things. I am new in gog and i think ive found a nice place in this community.
I dont think there is any left but if there is some Nwn diamond left i would love to have it.
Again thanks and my applause for you all.
I'd normally deny this due to lack of activity, but there's enough of 'em, so eh, sure.
Granted.
azote87: Can I have Icewind Dale if it is available please? thanks
Seems like you don't really have any activity on the forum outside of asking from things from giveaways. Participate in some other threads first. Join some conversations, swap some jokes, just generally muck about the place, then come back later after you've been more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.
jimrh69: I would be game "pun intended " for Outcast 1.1 :)
You got beaten to it, I'm afraid. Sorry.
astroclay: If it's still available could I ask for Halcyon 6? I've been interested in playing the base game for a while now, and the addition of the DLC has really piqued my interest! Thank you!
Oh, I didn't even look it up and hadn't noticed the second one was DLC. May as well take that, too.
Granted.
I don't think I can do that considering that I didn't even know there was a Twitch event. I have no clue which games up there, if any, have been donated due to this.
Ghorpm: May I try Tangledeep? That is a perfect ecample of a game I would never get myself (no SNES nostalgia) but maybe I am missing something important?
Granted.
Your ESP was off by a few hours, but hey.
Big thanks to Zeo and DampSquib for the awesome games! I can't wait to play Halcyon 6 once the weekend rolls around!
The monthly limit now resets, so all of ya who just received a game are in the clear for another.