It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi! I'd like to nominate Fairfox for Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back (foxes must stick together...)

EDIT: Fairfox already owns the game, so forget the nomination...
This cool classic platformer is available for taking.
Post edited November 21, 2018 by Lone_Scout
Thanks a lot to zeogold and Doc0075 for his generous donation. Thank you so much! :D
cardangrille: Thank you very much to DampSquib and zeo for Project Warlock!
You're very welcome, enjoy.

blastradius: Huge thanks go to DampSquib for donating Kynseed, and to zeogold for considering me for it. I want to say I'm sorry to those that asked after me for it, I saw a few copies and being a fan of Stardew Valley, I was really hoping to get to try it. I'm working on the rep thing too.
I hope it's as stardew valley, wanted something akin to that, yet to play the game myself.
Will fire it up come the weekend, anyway, enjoy.

Vyraexii: much thanks to the kind and generous DampSquib for the Kynseed
and also to our host Mr Zeogold
Welcome, enjoy :)

Vythonaut: Just received a copy of Project Zomboid donated by DampSquib, whose continued generosity leaves me speechless again; much appreciated and many thanks to zeogold for the giveaway logistics & hosting!
Huge amount of fun, and often frustrating game, can be a time sink too,
Have fun surviving :)
I've had my eyes on it for a while... I'd like to request Shadowgrounds.
low rated
I'm very interested in currently discounted SitS, so if any copy shows up, be sure to nominate me... (I know, I know, this is annoying as hell, but what the heck)
high rated
BeatriceElysia: I'm very interested in currently discounted SitS, so if any copy shows up, be sure to nominate me... (I know, I know, this is annoying as hell, but what the heck)
Check chat.
BeatriceElysia: I'm very interested in currently discounted SitS, so if any copy shows up, be sure to nominate me... (I know, I know, this is annoying as hell, but what the heck)
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thank you!
DampSquib: Huge amount of fun, and often frustrating game, can be a time sink too,
Have fun surviving :)
Thanks again! Played for a couple of hours yesterday in the normal "hardcore" survival mode (most of the time i was reading the in-game survival guide though):

~ definitely a fun game; the extra scenarios/challenges are worthy too, i hope more of them show up
~ lots of interaction with the gameworld; not only you can switch on home appliances, but you can also control them via their panel!
~ very good character generation system that reminded me of NEO Scavenger
~ sight/view cone mechanic that lets you only see what your character sees and makes up for a tense survival experience, especially when indoors where there's usually not much room for evading enemies

I could go on and on with what i saw in my first playthrough(*), but the point is that it's a very deep and highly interactive survival game.

* managed to survive for 11 hours having killed 9 zombies (i guess i should have evaded some of them, especially that woman that desperately wanted to give me a hug while i was searching her bathroom for painkillers) and died in a dumb car crash accident while i was lost somewhere in the woods. :)
If it is still available, may I ask for psychonauts please? I've been interested in this game for a while and was a little bit bummed when I saw it excluded from the black friday sale. :/

Thanks to zeogold for hosting this amazing giveaway and thanks to all who donate keys! :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: Just received Necrovision.
Thank you zeogold for running the giveaway and thank you Aramandur for donating the key!
Enebias: Thank you, Armandur and Zeo!
You're welcome, enjoy! :)
Sadly Necrovision gone .

May i request NecroVisioN: Lost Company ?
Can I request Grim Fandango Remastered (†)
A quick question, are people more interested in Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin?
Doc0075: A quick question, are people more interested in Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin?
Me personally I've been looking at Original Sin because of its unique co-op features. Don't know enough about Pillars of Eternity to know if I'd like it.
Doc0075: A quick question, are people more interested in Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin?
I have both definitive/enhanced but while browsing people's wishlists, I think they have about equal presence, maybe pillars a bit more. The thing is that for Pillars of Eternity people would prefer the definitive edition but from the financial point of view, the Divinity OS1 collector's edition gives 2 codes of the game for a great price.

EDIT : to take advantage of the Collector's Edition there could also be a rule (with Zeo's approval of course) that the person who requests it must return the extra code to the giveaway
Post edited November 22, 2018 by greeklover