It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: A quick question, are people more interested in Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin?
I doubt they wouldn't be interested in both, they are pretty sought after games. I personally own them both, and I absolutely love Divinity -hence I would recommend that one, out of esteem for Larian Studios.
I had in mind to play co-op with a friend, but alas plantes have not aligned yet -when one has free time, the other is too busy. -.-'

Pillars of Eternity is basically Baldur's Gate 2.0: not bad, but nothing new either.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by Enebias
DampSquib: Huge amount of fun, and often frustrating game, can be a time sink too,
Have fun surviving :)
Vythonaut: Thanks again! Played for a couple of hours yesterday in the normal "hardcore" survival mode (most of the time i was reading the in-game survival guide though):

~ definitely a fun game; the extra scenarios/challenges are worthy too, i hope more of them show up
~ lots of interaction with the gameworld; not only you can switch on home appliances, but you can also control them via their panel!
~ very good character generation system that reminded me of NEO Scavenger
~ sight/view cone mechanic that lets you only see what your character sees and makes up for a tense survival experience, especially when indoors where there's usually not much room for evading enemies

I could go on and on with what i saw in my first playthrough(*), but the point is that it's a very deep and highly interactive survival game.

* managed to survive for 11 hours having killed 9 zombies (i guess i should have evaded some of them, especially that woman that desperately wanted to give me a hug while i was searching her bathroom for painkillers) and died in a dumb car crash accident while i was lost somewhere in the woods. :)
longer than me for a first go, in my defence i did go running around and randomly attacking thin air in a bid to become accustomised to the controls etc....that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.
Only to run into a Z and end up being bitten, death followed a few days later.
No vehicle deaths, many others, set myself on fire, death from broken glass, and so on....
Glad you're enjoying it, one tip, barricaded buildings, high risk but worth the reward, if you make it in and then out.
You may have already tried one by now....
Again you're welcome, happy hunting.
Doc0075: A quick question, are people more interested in Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin?
Next update, on the list of available games to give away

Divinity Original Sin 2.5 copies
Pillar of Eternity 2.5 copies
PILLARS OF ETERNITY definitely if its available.. I would love one please :)
Post edited November 22, 2018 by jimrh69
kusumahendra: Next update, on the list of available games to give away

If this is the case, I want a copy of the Divinity Original Sin, please :)
kusumahendra: Next update, on the list of available games to give away

Sjuan: If this is the case, I want a copy of the Divinity Original Sin, please :)
It is a joke. Last time Divinity OS was on sale Doc donated probably 5 copies of it to this GA. Up there he asks which game people have more interest which I assume those would be another candidate for his following donation
Sjuan: If this is the case, I want a copy of the Divinity Original Sin, please :)
kusumahendra: It is a joke. Last time Divinity OS was on sale Doc donated probably 5 copies of it to this GA. Up there he asks which game people have more interest which I assume those would be another candidate for his following donation
Yes, now I remenber that he did that. Doc is a very generous user :)

I still do not know when a user jokes and when not.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by Sjuan
Don't ask me why, but I found Divinity: Original Sin much more enjoyable (haven't yet finished any of both, though)
BeatriceElysia: I'm very interested in currently discounted SitS, so if any copy shows up, be sure to nominate me... (I know, I know, this is annoying as hell, but what the heck)
Sure!
I'd like to nominate BeatriceElysia for Simon the Sorcerer.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: Don't ask me why, but I found Divinity: Original Sin much more enjoyable (haven't yet finished any of both, though)
Sure!
But, the ones on the list seem to be Simon the Sorcerer 2 (x2)... and considering they've been there for quite some time, my guess is that these are not what Beatrice wants at this moment (or maybe he already has it)
Post edited November 22, 2018 by Makotolia
Lone_Scout: Don't ask me why, but I found Divinity: Original Sin much more enjoyable (haven't yet finished any of both, though)
BeatriceElysia: I'm very interested in currently discounted SitS, so if any copy shows up, be sure to nominate me... (I know, I know, this is annoying as hell, but what the heck)
Lone_Scout: Sure!
No, thank you.
I do occasionally eye up StS2.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
I would like to nominate for Corsairs Gold please.
Korotan: I would like to nominate for Corsairs Gold please.
Whom?
Korotan: I would like to nominate for Corsairs Gold please.
Lone_Scout: Whom?
Myself? Or is this not correct? Sorry English is not my native language.
Lone_Scout: Whom?
Korotan: Myself? Or is this not correct? Sorry English is not my native language.
'Nomnate' in English means that you're naming another person to receive the gift. You should just ask for it if you want it yourself.
Am sure it will also be alright to nominate yourself too:)
Another way of requesting politely which is sometimes hard.