It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't take us too seriously... This is like prison, we like bullying the newcomers but once you are part the community we are nice people ;P
Lone_Scout: Don't take us too seriously... This is like prison, we like bullying the newcomers but once you are part the community we are nice people ;P
And remember, NEVER TRY TO PICK UP THE SOAP!
mateog3112: Can I have Teslagrad? I need it for science and stuff!
zeogold: Gonna have to see if the nominee accepts first or not.
Oh, ok. I say wait for them a bit longer then, I've asked for 3 games already I believe.
DampSquib: Glad you're enjoying it, one tip, barricaded buildings, high risk but worth the reward, if you make it in and then out.
I'm already on my third character (thanks for the tip, i chose to be a carpenter this time - i suppose it will help with all the barricading etc) and this time i play more cautiously, making good use of curtains, door locks, lights when looting houses while evading most of the Zs. Also, as luck would have it, i found a pharmacy with a nice stock of medicine as well as a logging facility with tons of wood to help me with the fortifications; the only thing left is to find a good way to carry all that wood as effortlessly as i can (i already have a mini-van, i'll check out later if i can load stuff into it). Cheers!
Attachments:
DampSquib: Glad you're enjoying it, one tip, barricaded buildings, high risk but worth the reward, if you make it in and then out.
Vythonaut: I'm already on my third character (thanks for the tip, i chose to be a carpenter this time - i suppose it will help with all the barricading etc) and this time i play more cautiously, making good use of curtains, door locks, lights when looting houses while evading most of the Zs. Also, as luck would have it, i found a pharmacy with a nice stock of medicine as well as a logging facility with tons of wood to help me with the fortifications; the only thing left is to find a good way to carry all that wood as effortlessly as i can (i already have a mini-van, i'll check out later if i can load stuff into it). Cheers!
AND NO STAIRS!

Make a base on a second floor, destroy the stairs, use ropes to get in and out.
Attachments:
base02.jpg (386 Kb)
Post edited November 22, 2018 by tinyE
Sjuan: If this is the case, I want a copy of the Divinity Original Sin, please :)
kusumahendra: It is a joke. Last time Divinity OS was on sale Doc donated probably 5 copies of it to this GA. Up there he asks which game people have more interest which I assume those would be another candidate for his following donation
It was only a joke?!...................... AWWWWWW :( (tears)
tinyE: Make a base on a second floor, destroy the stairs, use ropes to get in and out.
Thanks! Is your name Andy by the way? :D

https://mikeyb185.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/wpid-3-andy.png
kusumahendra: It is a joke. Last time Divinity OS was on sale Doc donated probably 5 copies of it to this GA. Up there he asks which game people have more interest which I assume those would be another candidate for his following donation
jimrh69: It was only a joke?!...................... AWWWWWW :( (tears)
Sorry about that

I guess two and a half copies for each game isn't clear enough as a sign for a joke
jimrh69: It was only a joke?!...................... AWWWWWW :( (tears)
kusumahendra: Sorry about that

I guess two and a half copies for each game isn't clear enough as a sign for a joke
LOL!! thats what I get for not reading it right LOL LOL LOL!
Ow, Teslagrad already taken :(

jimrh69: LOL!! thats what I get for not reading it right LOL LOL LOL!
I bet you read it until you saw game name, then with a high heartbeat you wanted to write a post asap. Been there. :P
DampSquib: Snip
Vythonaut: I'm already on my third character (thanks for the tip, i chose to be a carpenter this time - i suppose it will help with all the barricading etc) and this time i play more cautiously, making good use of curtains, door locks, lights when looting houses while evading most of the Zs. Also, as luck would have it, i found a pharmacy with a nice stock of medicine as well as a logging facility with tons of wood to help me with the fortifications; the only thing left is to find a good way to carry all that wood as effortlessly as i can (i already have a mini-van, i'll check out later if i can load stuff into it). Cheers!
I burnt a bunch of chr just finding the chr + trait set i liked...
Many of the neg traits really don't make the game any harder i've found.
Carpenter is a solid choice, currently playing as a lumberjack, love me the axe.
Still getting used to the vehicles myself, so used to hoofing it..
Thinking about it, i don't remember ever trying the challenges, stuck to survival mode/sandbox.
Will have to give them a try......
Sounds like this run is going well, wish you luck with it.
Post edited November 24, 2018 by DampSquib
high rated
idbeholdME: I've had my eyes on it for a while... I'd like to request Shadowgrounds.
Awolnation: If it is still available, may I ask for psychonauts please?
i_hope_you_rot: May i request NecroVisioN: Lost Company ?
CervelloYM: Can I request Grim Fandango Remastered (†)
Korotan: I would like to nominate for Corsairs Gold please.
All granted.

zeogold: Gonna have to see if the nominee accepts first or not.
mateog3112: Oh, ok. I say wait for them a bit longer then, I've asked for 3 games already I believe.
Donor turned it down, so it's yours.
Granted.
Hello all,

May I ask for Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) ?
It's 2am here as I'm writing this. I just got back from a long day working... And I come home and see a code from zeogold for Pyschonauts. This just made my day :)

Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway and thanks to bjgamer for the gift!!! :D
Hi zeogold, I would like to request Lands of Lore™ 1+2.