It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: You seem to be following my posts "religiously" somehow, strange for you not noticing at least that much...
Not really. I just lurk on various threads.
If I were stalking you, you'd have to claim I was stalking tinyE, too.
And TARFU.
And Skeletonbow, at that rate.
zeogold: Is...is that safe when you're dealing with Bradley?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Being a honorable gentleman and honoring all my deals, especially monetary ones (i owe nothing to no one, how many times have i posted that around here, i wonder...), not only is safe, but actually desirable, for others to deal with me.
Oy, I can't make one joke around here without somebody assuming I'm ripping into 'em?
Post edited October 23, 2016 by zeogold
tinyE: Point taken. but I'm having a really really really really really shitty year. Fantasy or not, don't take this one ray of hope from me! :p
TARFU: You sure? Is this year worse than when you found out you had cancer? Or worse than living in St. Louis? Can't be as bad as all that...
tinyE: That's what they told Dukakis. :P
TARFU: Dukakis was a lameass. He got sunk by one photo:
Good pint. :P I got over disease. I'll never get over St. Louis. XD
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I see you're far more reserved with your use of commas, well done you.

I, hope, it, wasn't, something, I, said, ?
(Trying again after attempting to edit my pots about 12 times yesterday.)

zeogold: What games are you looking to play?
Oh, all of them, just don't have a whole bunch of friends in general and even less to play games with.

zeogold: I imagine that living in a country where everything's trying to kill you gets to you after a while.
Good point. Friend I've mentioned keeps telling me about various spiders she finds in her home and I'm ever so grateful the biggest one to encounter in these parts it Tegenaria atrica.

Kleetus: Twister is co-op.

I like to play it starting all twisted up, and then untwist with each turn.
Not online co-op, is it. You do amuse me, but sometimes I wonder whether I should laugh or just slowly back away.
Crackpot.756: Oh, all of them, just don't have a whole bunch of friends in general and even less to play games with.
Well, I mean, what genres we talkin', here? I'd be up for it once I get a decent computer again, depending on what you're looking to play.
zeogold: Well, I mean, what genres we talkin', here? I'd be up for it once I get a decent computer again, depending on what you're looking to play.
I honestly don't know -- it's more like, I don't even buy games that feature online co-op (or are exclusively co-op) because I don't really have anyone to play with. I've played Civ V co-op before and atm I surprisingly have two people to play Grim Dawn co-op with (occasionally). So I suppose turn-based strategy and aRPGs. Not that I've got the money to get any new games atm, though, else I'd go straight for Divinity OS or PoE or something.
Crackpot.756: .
Not sure if I like you talking to other people, mein Fräulein.

Especially ones with low rep like him.
Kleetus: Not sure if I like you talking to other people, mein Fräulein.

Especially ones with low rep like him.
Not sure that's any of your business, mate.

'sides, I don't see rep.
Attachments:
norep.jpg (23 Kb)
Crackpot.756: 'sides, I don't see rep.
Well, just letting you know he's -534, just looking out for you, that's all.

And edit: who on earth uses the white background, ewwww.
Post edited October 24, 2016 by Kleetus
Kleetus: Well, just letting you know he's -534, just looking out for you, that's all.
I'm just gonna assume you're lying, on both accounts.

Kleetus: And edit: who on earth uses the white background, ewwww.
It's grey. I can relate. Also I'm old and white text on dark background makes my eyes go weird.
low rated
Crackpot.756: I'm just gonna assume you're lying, on both accounts.
Why would you think that?

His posts are almost always low rated and his rep is constantly falling, I thought you'd work that out from the quality of his posts.

I won't lie, I've had the odd low rated post, but nothing like him.
Kleetus: I won't lie, I've had the odd low rated post, but nothing like him.
Now you're just being delusional.

Kleetus: Why would you think that?
Everybody lies.
Crackpot.756: Everybody lies.
I can tell someone has hurt you, Fräulein.
Kleetus: I can tell someone has hurt you, Fräulein.
No, you numpty, I've just been watching a lot of House, M.D. lately.
low rated
Crackpot.756: .
Whenever I read your posts, I always read them with a female German accent.

And I usually add "I love you Kleetus" at the end of each one.