It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is my Objection or was it objective?
Got the worst neighbors ever, blasting them with Hotline Miami 2 and pop music. Revenge is sweet.
bad_fur_day1: Got the worst neighbors ever, blasting them with Hotline Miami 2 and pop music. Revenge is sweet.
I'd blast the Safety Dance by Men Without Hats if you really want to go retro.
NARC at full volume is working a treat.

They have vanished. :)
bad_fur_day1: NARC at full volume is working a treat.

They have vanished. :)
You're a wicked, wicked person, you'll have to send me a copy of your Mix. ...and if you have one that can keep away lizards and flies, I'll take that one too.
Guaranteed get rid of your asshole neighbors playlist:

Hotline Miami 2: NARC
Hotline Miami 2: Le Perv
Hotline Miami 2: Pursuit
Hotline Miami 2: Future Club
Hotline Miami 2: In the Face of Evil
Funny Games - Bonehead < This one works particularly well.
Hotline Miami 2: Ms Minnie
Hotline Miami 2: New Wave Hookers
Hotline Miami 2: Roller Mobster
Hotline Miami 2: Sexualizer

They will think the devil just moved in.
bad_fur_day1: ...
Wow, the original Funny Games, one of the most frightening movies I've ever seen.
bad_fur_day1: Guaranteed get rid of your asshole neighbors playlist:

Are your neighbors Amish because I don't find this soundtrack to be very intimidating?

If you want to scare your neighbors, play this song nonstop everyday for a week or two on maximum volume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY
Post edited June 28, 2015 by monkeydelarge
bad_fur_day1: Guaranteed get rid of your asshole neighbors playlist:

monkeydelarge: Are your neighbors Amish because I don't find this soundtrack to be very intimidating?

If you want to scare your neighbors, play this song nonstop everyday for a week or two on maximum volume.
He's from Australia. All of his neighbors are dinosaurs... or at least something slithering, poisonous and covered in razor sharp spikes.
monkeydelarge: Are your neighbors Amish because I don't find this soundtrack to be very intimidating?

Not so much intimidating, more just really annoying. Awesome music, I'll hit em with that next time.
viperfdl: If I wouldn't be dumb as fuck I would have Abitur, as it is called here in Germany, and a university degree...
Soccorro: tried getting the abi?
Yes.
Soccorro: tried getting the abi?
viperfdl: Yes.
I highly doubt that you're dumb. There are a lot of reasons for not being able to get the abi. I have met some people who said the same thing to me and I'm really sure that they are far more intelligent than they think they are.
"No matter how precious you hold a person, you will certainly lose that person someday. No matter how much you desire it, eternity is the one thing you will never possess".

"The time you spend with a precious person will be filled with fun, and perhaps even painful moments... And, time will pass by, far too quickly".

"In order to never meet that eventual parting with regret... Please, please treasure that person".

Damn me the idiot who wanted to play a visual novel, instead of happily smashing things and rearranging faces in Darksiders. Now i am sad. After having cried out buckets.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Damn me the idiot who wanted to play a visual novel, instead of happily smashing things and rearranging faces in Darksiders. Now i am sad. After having cried out buckets.
Now ship those buckets over to those places that are really in need of some water!

BTW, what graphical novel were you reading?
viperfdl: Yes.
0Grapher: I highly doubt that you're dumb. There are a lot of reasons for not being able to get the abi. I have met some people who said the same thing to me and I'm really sure that they are far more intelligent than they think they are.
I would've failed too... But luckily i got to pick Religion and Politics as "Leistungskurse" :D