It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zangetsou: I hate steam
Not only this. I hate more, the fact, that MANY people hate steam, yet still, as a business and model, thrives. And when people bash it of its malpractices (like enforced removal of ingame content you already bought, such as the latest San Andreas Issue), its customers rise to defend it to death and bash the people bashing it.
zangetsou: I hate steam
I dunno, it's got a lot of practical applications.
Found a university i didn't know anything about...welll... looks like I COULD HAVE STARTED STUDYING RIGHT AWAY!? I have wasted nearly 3 years for nothing!? awww man, ill be 30 when i'm done :(
Three weeks on the road now. Antsy to get back home for a bit. One of the shops I visited earlier in the week asked, "If you have the time, can you swing by to take a look at this other machine?" Crap. Part of me wants to tell them I need to get home to take care of the backlog of stuff. And the other part says, "You're fifteen minutes away, and even if it takes all day at least you're getting paid for it." Would be easier to swallow if it weren't a ten-hour drive home.
Soccorro: Found a university i didn't know anything about...welll... looks like I COULD HAVE STARTED STUDYING RIGHT AWAY!? I have wasted nearly 3 years for nothing!? awww man, ill be 30 when i'm done :(
Congrats! What study will you choose?
Soccorro: Found a university i didn't know anything about...welll... looks like I COULD HAVE STARTED STUDYING RIGHT AWAY!? I have wasted nearly 3 years for nothing!? awww man, ill be 30 when i'm done :(
DubConqueror: Congrats! What study will you choose?
ill wait until i have received an answer. im not going to be all happy, just to be disappointed again.
Soccorro: ill wait until i have received an answer. im not going to be all happy, just to be disappointed again.
Fingers crossed for you.
My older brother was killed in action in Ukraine, he fought for Donbass' side. He never told me about it in the first place, I didn't even knew he was gone...

And somehow I understand that it's my fault,
Post edited November 14, 2014 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: My older brother was killed in action in Ukraine, he fought for Donbass' side. He never told me about it in the first place, I didn't even knew he was gone...

I don't know what to say. You have my sympathy. Why do you think it's your fault?
Cadaver747: My older brother was killed in action in Ukraine, he fought for Donbass' side. He never told me about it in the first place, I didn't even knew he was gone...

toxicTom: I don't know what to say. You have my sympathy. Why do you think it's your fault?
Because I was angry at him for no big reason and asked him to not contact me unless I contacted him first. He fulfilled his promise, we haven't talked for almost a year, and then suddenly he went for this FUCKING STUPID WAR!

He was very lonely person and felt abandoned. I've never said to him that I actually love him.

I know it was his decision, and that I've never got a chance to dissuade him, that's why it's my fault.

Life will never be be the same, I have no brother, and I can't bring him back. He was a great person, very smart, very strong...
toxicTom: I don't know what to say. You have my sympathy. Why do you think it's your fault?
Cadaver747: Because I was angry at him for no big reason and asked him to not contact me unless I contacted him first. He fulfilled his promise, we haven't talked for almost a year, and then suddenly he went for this FUCKING STUPID WAR!

He was very lonely person and felt abandoned. I've never said to him that I actually love him.

I know it was his decision, and that I've never got a chance to dissuade him, that's why it's my fault.

Life will never be be the same, I have no brother, and I can't bring him back. He was a great person, very smart, very strong...
NEVER think anything like this is your fault. emotions run high sometimes, and sometimes we don't know how to mend broken bridges. know that he must have thought of you during those moments. the war took him, not you. try and feel better.
Two more. Only two more. Then I'm freeeee!

Very sorry for your loss :(

People can be taken from us without warning. It happened to my family last year with my Dad. I didn't know your brother, but I'm willing to bet if he ever knew that you loved him at any point in his life, he probably still did... telling him one last time wouldn't have changed that.

And if you ever believed he loved you, you probably already know that he wouldn't want you to feel like any part of his passing was in any way your fault...
Compared to other bitchings in here, this is probably a minor one, but anyways, it affects me adversely enough so that I bitch about it:
Winter has finally come where I live (yup, it's such an area that we have a nice and warm weather 8-9 months per year, Saharan hot weather in July and August and *mild* (in comparison to other areas of the world) winter weather in mid-November, December, January (things become a little better in February and Spring in general).
Wait, did I say mild? Well, if that weather is mild, I guess I'd probably die or something in below-zero degrees Celcius temperature! The thermometer currently says 20 degrees Celcius but I'd say it's more like 10! My poor nose is freezing, as well as my poor hands! Brrr!!! Let's hope I won't get a cold! About my hands, I should probably wear a pair of gloves, even though they don't help much, but about my nose? o_O I wonder, is there a nose warmer or something I could wear? At any rate, I guess I'm lucky I'm healthy for the moment, but having cold hands and (especially) nose totally sucks! :-/
I turned 22 Today! WHY!! WHYYY!!! I need a walking aid...good thing there will be a lot of alcohol around tomorrow...