It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

javier0889: It pisses me off that there's a noticeable prize gap between bad and good guitars. I was looking for a decent steel-string acoustic but anything that doesn't look like it's made of plastic and/or will fall apart at any minute is WAY beyond my budget.
monkeydelarge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jJnwEeiU0
There's always an appropiate Wayne's World reference for every day-to-day situation :D
I have been down for a long while now but starting to feel better so I told myself I should go back to exercising my brain and check if my account on Project Euler still work.

Project Euler has been hacked.

I think I should be able to find which problems was next for me to solve but it's bad that because of a vandal we can't check our solutions or check how other people solved it in different programming languages. That last part was as interesting as solving the problems as you could learn a lot checking other people's code.
I had the most horrid day ever. I absolutely dread using the trains in Bombay and I was forced to use the Mumbai local. It was a mad scramble. The rush was unusually high and I am no stranger to the trains here. This has never happened before.

Someone nicked my phone and with it all of my contacts. Including this girl I had just met.
Lionel212008: I had the most horrid day ever. I absolutely dread using the trains in Bombay and I was forced to use the Mumbai local. It was a mad scramble. The rush was unusually high and I am no stranger to the trains here. This has never happened before.

Someone nicked my phone and with it all of my contacts. Including this girl I had just met.
Yeouch, sorry for your troubles and especially the loss of your phone.I've been fortunate enough to never have lost any of mine, although I did bike over mine once when it fell out of my messenger bag so I feel ya.

Now, mine is totally tongue-in-cheek:I am annoyed that no one has won my current GoGmix Giveaway for Shadowgrounds so that I can start my next Giveaway!:)
Recently I'm reading some articles about representative democracies in general and the German government in particular. At the moment I read the article about reformations and I just feel anger, frustration and powerless.
I just don't want to live in this fucked up world anymore!
viperfdl: Recently I'm reading some articles about representative democracies in general and the German government in particular. At the moment I read the article about reformations and I just feel anger, frustration and powerless.
which article exactly?
viperfdl: Recently I'm reading some articles about representative democracies in general and the German government in particular. At the moment I read the article about reformations and I just feel anger, frustration and powerless.
Soccorro: which article exactly?
The article of the series I meant was . The [url=http://www.heise.de/tp/artikel/41/41657/1.html]next one is even more bitter.

Edit:
What I should mention, is that the articles are easier to understand if you read them chronologically.
Post edited June 29, 2014 by viperfdl
high rated
No good deed goes unpunished!
Ragnarblackmane: No good deed goes unpunished!
I hear that, and I am a poster child of it happening in life.

The challenge is to try not to let it change who you are and how you choose to live your life. Asshats abound, and hopefully one day karma will rape them anally with a sandpaper covered baseball bat.
Ragnarblackmane: No good deed goes unpunished!
Cyberevil: I hear that, and I am a poster child of it happening in life.

The challenge is to try not to let it change who you are and how you choose to live your life. Asshats abound, and hopefully one day karma will rape them anally with a sandpaper covered baseball bat.
I used to say "I'm a recovering optimist". It's a damn sight easier being a cynical pessimist than it is to be optimistic, and I like to think that some of my weirdness comes out in my forum presence. I guess it will just be awhile before I' m "accepted" due to silly things like longevity and seniority. Then again...being such a huge fan of Dwarves in any setting has taught me to value those things as well. (Get it?Huge fan of Dwarves?Ah that's why I'm losing rep!)

Ragnarblackmane: I used to say "I'm a recovering optimist". It's a damn sight easier being a cynical pessimist than it is to be optimistic, and I like to think that some of my weirdness comes out in my forum presence. I guess it will just be awhile before I' m "accepted" due to silly things like longevity and seniority. Then again...being such a huge fan of Dwarves in any setting has taught me to value those things as well. (Get it?Huge fan of Dwarves?Ah that's why I'm losing rep!)
LoL if bad jokes lost you rep, then pimpmonkey, tinyE and I would all have negative 500!

I think most of the people around here are glad to have you. I'd vouch for you! (Though I'm not sure that is a positive!)

Ragnarblackmane: I used to say "I'm a recovering optimist". It's a damn sight easier being a cynical pessimist than it is to be optimistic, and I like to think that some of my weirdness comes out in my forum presence. I guess it will just be awhile before I' m "accepted" due to silly things like longevity and seniority. Then again...being such a huge fan of Dwarves in any setting has taught me to value those things as well. (Get it?Huge fan of Dwarves?Ah that's why I'm losing rep!)
ah +1 for bad joke! I love em :) sorry you lost rep, but don't worry about it. I'll be reading a thread and see something as low rep'd and will just be like, "wtf?". or if you are in a debate people may down rep you, which I find silly. Down reping a post just b/c you don't agree with it is juvenile. but eh, what can you do? unless you are getting into negative territory, I wouldn't worry about it.
I hate Allergies and I hate even more that I am treated like a meth head when I need my allergy meds. Fuck you meth heads, cookers, and Breaking Bad for making pseudoephedrine a controlled substance again. It's the only drug that I have found that keeps me congestion free. Some of the sprays work, but they are a PITA to apply and you can only use them for a few days.
VABlitz: I hate Allergies and I hate even more that I am treated like a meth head when I need my allergy meds. Fuck you meth heads, cookers, and Breaking Bad for making pseudoephedrine a controlled substance again. It's the only drug that I have found that keeps me congestion free. Some of the sprays work, but they are a PITA to apply and you can only use them for a few days.
I agree! I'm HOARDING 2 bottles of Ny-Quil with pseudophedrine the pharmacist even told me the over the counter ny-quil is garbage that doesn't work. Try finding the "real" stuff now though, because people were too dumb to know you had to buy it from behind the counter. (plus, of course, it's more expensive)
The fact is, for some of us at least, psudophedrine is the only thing that works.
I ended up missing a week of work due to the worst case of strep I've ever had (couldn't eat or drink anything for 2 days. Even wayer made me throw up). I got better after receiving a penicillin injection, but the penicillin mixed with my extremely dehydrated mouth led to a yeast infection. The infection was supposed to go away afyer 24 hours of treatment, yet it's still there now that I'm out of medicine 3 weeks later.