It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I can help out AND arm your adversaries as well! ;)
What's good for Sachys Enterprises is good for the country!
DubConqueror: Was reading about the political worldview, the 'frame' of the conservatives in the United States
VABlitz: You think that's bad. Our liberals (Democrats) aren't any better. We have two choices in the voting booth: greedy bigots bought by corporations or greedy douchebags bought by corporations.
i'm glad SOMEBODY else gets it. I get soooo worn down trying to explain to the brainwashed masses that unless you are a member of a paying "special interest" NEITHER party has your best interests in mind. It's just inconceivable to me that people are still voting party lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sLhnDJJn0

VABlitz: You think that's bad. Our liberals (Democrats) aren't any better. We have two choices in the voting booth: greedy bigots bought by corporations or greedy douchebags bought by corporations.
Sachys: You mean you didnt read option #3?

"Kidnap greedy bigots bought by corporations and greedy douchebags bought by corporations, dig large pit. Place aforementioned arsecakes into pit and force them to fight to the death with sharpened white dog turds. Winners will be executed."

- It's under the bill of rights in fine print i hear! ;)
I WISH! I'll even hand dig the pit if necessary!
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Cyberevil
Cyberevil: I WISH! I'll even hand dig the pit if necessary!
then rewind that shit you cheapo bassa! ;)
Cyberevil: I WISH! I'll even hand dig the pit if necessary!
Sachys: then rewind that shit you cheapo bassa! ;)
careful, someone might think this is an actual plan.
Soccorro: careful, someone might think this is an actual plan.
It isn't?
Soccorro: careful, someone might think this is an actual plan.
what plan? - it is fine print in a contract
Bit stressed atm. Waiting on biopsy results after being in hospital for a weekend a few weeks ago, was hoping they'd be back by now but they did say it'd take up to 8 weeks.

Just came out of nowhere. Felt fine then suddenly (I won't go into details) what turned out to be internal bleeding popped up. Had an endoscopy, which was a horrible experience, and they found multiple cysts in my stomach. They say they think it's nothing to worry about, 90% chance it's related to some medication I'm on for acid reflux, but the 10% is still concerning.

Ah well. Just needed to vent a bit.
Goatbrush: Ah well. Just needed to vent a bit.
I thinking about you and hoping for great results when your tests comes back in..

My turn to bitch a little..

I have been dealing my Mom being in the hospital first with extreme leg pain for almost 2 weeks then a week home and I had to call 911 to rush her back for complete mentally not being there. The Drs tell me she has less then a few days to take her home on hospice. Thank god I called her oncologist and he said no way. Test her thyroid. Turn out it was not working at all. 2 weeks more in the Hospital. Mom is now in rehab. But I come home this morning to a very sick bearded dragon. Vets can not get me in until 3:30. I am hoping Yoshi can hold on that long. I am torn between not being able to see mom for more then a few minutes today and hopefully saving my best friend. Love you mom but Yoshi needs the Drs more today. ok off to see Mom then Vets... Thank you for letting me rant...

Rest In Peace my little buddy. (He passed before I could get him to the Vets)
Post edited July 09, 2014 by Sage103082
Dang - when it rains, it pours. Glad your oncologist stepped in at the right time. Good luck at the vet.

---

Talked to a customer yesterday, after working with him a week or so back. He initially called looking for parts for a machine controller, but wasn't sure what he needed. "No sweat - I have four of those on the shelf. How about I ship you one, you swap parts until you find the problem, and then we'll deal with pricing and returning the other parts later." A bit of a risk on my end since I'd never worked with them before, but this has always worked out well in the past. And it makes for return customers.

Anyway, he called Monday to say he got the controller, swapped some parts, and finally found the problem - I would not have suspected that particular part, but there you go. Glad I shipped an entire unit! He told me he was going to run it for a few days to make sure it was working correctly and then we could figure out pricing.

Then called me yesterday to tell me that two other cards got smoked. "What happened?" Even though it was working okay with my replacement part (it's actually three parts in one - a frame/case, a backplane for the cards to plug into, and a power supply) he decided to pop his power supply in there. Instant <poof!>. "Okay - so why did you go ahead and do that?" Just wanted to make sure he could use the old power supply.

Hooboy. My charge for one component just went up to at least three components: the case / power supply, and the two freshly-smoked cards. And now he wants me to bench-test the stuff and will be sending back both his parts and mine. Crap. One thing's for certain: I'm not using his power supply! But yeah, not thrilled with using more of more of my parts as guinea pigs now that the thing has been further compromised.
My rant seems petty after reading the last few, but here goes:

Why can't people learn to walk on the correct side of the hallway, and if you are going to walk down a crowded hallway you should be looking where you are going and not staring at your smartphone texting your friends. Walking in a busy airport and I almost ran into a girl obliviously staring at her phone while weaving her way down the wrong side of the hallway. I came very close to grabbing her phone and throwing it down the hallway, but of course I would have gotten tackled by some TSA goons and I'd rather get home without being molested. Perhaps we need to make every US citizen go through basic training so they know what side of the hallway to walk on.
VABlitz: My rant seems petty after reading the last few, but here goes:

Why can't people learn to walk on the correct side of the hallway, and if you are going to walk down a crowded hallway you should be looking where you are going and not staring at your smartphone texting your friends. Walking in a busy airport and I almost ran into a girl obliviously staring at her phone while weaving her way down the wrong side of the hallway. I came very close to grabbing her phone and throwing it down the hallway, but of course I would have gotten tackled by some TSA goons and I'd rather get home without being molested. Perhaps we need to make every US citizen go through basic training so they know what side of the hallway to walk on.
Is this any better?
Attachments:
hallway.jpg (59 Kb)
VABlitz: My rant seems petty after reading the last few, but here goes:

Similar to this.. I hate drivers who can not stay in the right land except to pass. You get these slow ass people driving 50 in a 65 holding up traffic because they do not want to drive in the slow lane.
Sage103082: Similar to this.. I hate drivers who can not stay in the right land except to pass. You get these slow ass people driving 50 in a 65 holding up traffic because they do not want to drive in the slow lane.
I live in a tourist town and I frequently go to London. Tourists. They have no idea of London pedestrian etiquette. They stand on the wrong side of the Underground escalators, despite all the signs and arrows to stand on the right. Right for stationary riders, left for people walking up the escalator in a hurry. They stand and gawp and obstruct traffic. They block entrances and exits. They walk slower than the normal speed which means it takes forever to get around them so that you can continue your journey.
I make allowances for them because it is unfamiliar to them, they have to be slower than normal so that they can get their bearings, but *that* slow. An epileptic spider would be quicker to make a journey than some people.

[Edit: confused my lefts and rights.]
Post edited July 11, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: An epileptic spider would be quicker to make a journey than some people.
+1 for this.
Sage103082: Similar to this.. I hate drivers who can not stay in the right land except to pass. You get these slow ass people driving 50 in a 65 holding up traffic because they do not want to drive in the slow lane.
Almost daily I wish I owned THIS... the ultimate answer to slow drivers.
Attachments: