It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VABlitz: You guys would hate it here. Well not now, we are currently experiencing a cold spell 80F and 42% Humidity, but Wednesday 90F (32C) with 80+% Humidity. My car broke down and I was miserable waiting for the tow truck.
If the VA in your name stands for Virginia, I'd say try moving south a few states... We have one week of "winter", one of "fall" and maybe 2 of "spring" and the other 11 months of "summer".

I only wish I was back in the Shenandoah
Templated: Really no idea what to do that doesn't include playing games
Well, what's wrong with playing games, though?
Cyberevil: If the VA in your name stands for Virginia, I'd say try moving south a few states... We have one week of "winter", one of "fall" and maybe 2 of "spring" and the other 11 months of "summer".

I only wish I was back in the Shenandoah
That it does, and if you are talking about SC been there, done that, and refuse to ever go back. If you're talking about FL then I visit twice a year and hate every second of it.
Okay, I learnt about the TET departure and it annoys me a lot. That guy was hugely fun, and has a very specific delivery tone that I adored in the videos, and that really represented GOG in my eyes (or ears). Something will be very off and unGOGy (and a bit less fun) for the rest of forever.

I'll miss his semi-singing detached tongue-in-cheek-ish voice, and his general silliness. In a world where everybody tries to out-Delafontaine each others, it defined a specific GOG mood. It's hard to dissociate it as a "detachable", incidental element.

GOG will now feel like a james bond movie without the the little monty norman theme...
Telika: Okay, I learnt about the TET departure and it annoys me a lot.
Where did you learn about this? I also noticed that I haven't seen him in a while and especially when he didn't show up during the summer conference it seemed pretty obvious that he isn't around anymore. But it was still speculation. Is there some official statement about this?
F4LL0UT: Is there some official statement about this?
Here
JMich: Here
Thanks. The sadness...

Edit: Although I'm kinda confused now since it says August. Shouldn't he still have shown up during the summer conference?
Post edited June 07, 2014 by F4LL0UT
JMich: Here
F4LL0UT: Thanks. The sadness...

Edit: Although I'm kinda confused now since it says August. Shouldn't he still have shown up during the summer conference?
Who is he? Never heard of him. O.o
Soccorro: Who is he? Never heard of him. O.o
Are you kidding, or... ? Trevor Longino? Aka TheEnigmaticT or TET? He narrated "this week on GOG", he made frequent appearances on the forums, he was Tesla in GOG's spoof video of the new Tex Murphy game, Tesla Effect, and he was the one guy during GOG's presentations who spoke perfect English without an accent.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by F4LL0UT
Some funny stomach illness. Ate nothing two days ago, and only very little yesterday. Let's see if today's any better.
Templated: Really no idea what to do that doesn't include playing games
WereCatf: Well, what's wrong with playing games, though?
Nothing.
WereCatf: Bitch 1) I hate summers. I hate insects and being allergic to them and how summers brings them out. I hate the heat, I can't stand heat. I hate summers.

Bitch 2) I hate myself.

Bitch 3) I hate social situations. And not being able to befriend people. And not being able to stand other people for long.

I suppose that's about it for now. This is my long-term plan, ie. the things I'll hate on on a daily basis for at least the next 3 months. Minor bouts of hatred come and go and there's no need to document those.
I'm in the same boat except I don't hate myself. I can't wait for winter to drive out the evil "summer" again. Weather above 80F = Crematoria for me.
http://riddick.wikia.com/wiki/Crematoria
Post edited June 07, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Soccorro: Who is he? Never heard of him. O.o
F4LL0UT: Are you kidding, or... ? Trevor Longino? Aka TheEnigmaticT or TET? He narrated "this week on GOG", he made frequent appearances on the forums, he was Tesla in GOG's spoof video of the new Tex Murphy game, Tesla Effect, and he was the one guy during GOG's presentations who spoke perfect English without any accent.
ok... i think i might have seen that name somewhere around here...
VABlitz: You guys would hate it here. Well not now, we are currently experiencing a cold spell 80F and 42% Humidity, but Wednesday 90F (32C) with 80+% Humidity. My car broke down and I was miserable waiting for the tow truck.
A lot of people in the hot parts of the states like the south, have to run from air conditioned building to air conditioned building just to survive.
monkeydelarge: A lot of people in the hot parts of the states like the south, have to run from air conditioned building to air conditioned building just to survive.
Out of curiosity, where in the States are you? It's none of my business but I've been all over the country and I think it's so cool how much things vary from state to state and I love finding out about all the different parts of just one country the forum members come from.
Templated: So.. summer is here, which means a three months long break from school.

No job, being 16 isn't easy at all times, where other friends does have jobs.

Really no idea what to do that doesn't include playing games, whereas friends with ideas will have jobs. Not keen when it comes to parties, same with the most of my friends.

Care to share any ideas?

Unrelated, but will I get notified when someone replies to me?

I also spend an excessive amount of time on Reddit, which annoys the hell out of me.
It means while they will be doing things they hate for a little bit of money, you will be playing games. I can think of worse summers...
monkeydelarge: A lot of people in the hot parts of the states like the south, have to run from air conditioned building to air conditioned building just to survive.
tinyE: Out of curiosity, where in the States are you? It's none of my business but I've been all over the country and I think it's so cool how much things vary from state to state and I love finding out about all the different parts of just one country the forum members come from.
Northern New Jersey, near New York City. A part of the USA, that is very unique and different from the rest of the USA, in my opinion. We have the worst drivers in the whole country and here, it's normal to be very rude, angry and aggressive. If you are polite here, it will be seen as a weakness. People from other states who visit or move here are usually shocked at the behavior of the locals.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by monkeydelarge