It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: New job. Wake at 2.30am. Train 4.15am. Start 6am. ....sooooo tired........not complaining because money is good and im not tired.... but body feels like its stressed and since i moved places start of May, i feel a double whammy of moving and new job.....trying to get rid of the stress...
that problem can be easily solved. just smoke some weed before going to bed and snort some cocaine in the morning to enhance performance :D No, don't do that, that's totally not cool.
talking from experience? ;)
Niggles: talking from experience? ;)
uhmmm...NO! no, of course not. I...I...just read about the effects of weed in a...a....ummm...in a....DRUG MAGAZINE! YEAH in a drug magazine, about ummm Drugs.
Some Christianity bollocks shut down the entire country today, and I've got a metric assfuckton of stuff that I am forced to leave for tomorrow.
OH MY GOD! Just had 2 AMERICAN Christians from the church of christ in front of my door. WTF! We're a mainly MUSLIM family!
Soccorro: OH MY GOD! Just had 2 AMERICAN Christians from the church of christ in front of my door. WTF! We're a mainly MUSLIM family!
If you can do that ululating thing that arab women do, just do that and see them run.
Soccorro: OH MY GOD! Just had 2 AMERICAN Christians from the church of christ in front of my door. WTF! We're a mainly MUSLIM family!
Do you not normally get religious peddlers where you are? I have a big statue of St Francis out in my front yard, but it has yet to thwart any Jehovah's Witnesses.
henchwench82: Do you not normally get religious peddlers where you are? I have a big statue of St Francis out in my front yard, but it has yet to thwart any Jehovah's Witnesses.
I have this in my front yard. It tends to do the trick.
Attachments:
statue.png (150 Kb)
VABlitz: If you can do that ululating thing that arab women do, just do that and see them run.
xD They'd be back in utah in no time.
henchwench82: Do you not normally get religious peddlers where you are? I have a big statue of St Francis out in my front yard, but it has yet to thwart any Jehovah's Witnesses.
this is the first time it's happening. they usually avoid muslims :D But those aren't Jehovas guys, they are Mormos, from the church of jesus christ last saints blablabla
tinyE: I have this in my front yard. It tends to do the trick.
My grandmother, aka. The Family's Inquisitor would kill me if i ever dared getting one of those. She saw me eating pork once. Needless to say, i barely outran her.
Post edited May 29, 2014 by Soccorro
VABlitz: If you can do that ululating thing that arab women do, just do that and see them run.
Soccorro: xD They'd be back in utah in no time.
Soccorro: this is the first time it's happening. they usually avoid muslims :D But those aren't Jehovas guys, they are Mormos, from the church of jesus christ last saints blablabla
tinyE: I have this in my front yard. It tends to do the trick.
Soccorro: My grandmother, aka. The Family's Inquisitor would kill me if i ever dared getting one of those. She saw me eating pork once. Needless to say, i barely outran her.
That is actually a small scale model of the statue they are trying to get placed in Oklahoma City. I think it's way cool and the Church of Satan seems to think they are going to get the permits for it but in that part of the country there is NO WAY!
Soccorro: xD They'd be back in utah in no time.

this is the first time it's happening. they usually avoid muslims :D But those aren't Jehovas guys, they are Mormos, from the church of jesus christ last saints blablabla

My grandmother, aka. The Family's Inquisitor would kill me if i ever dared getting one of those. She saw me eating pork once. Needless to say, i barely outran her.
tinyE: That is actually a small scale model of the statue they are trying to get placed in Oklahoma City. I think it's way cool and the Church of Satan seems to think they are going to get the permits for it but in that part of the country there is NO WAY!
Of course it's Baphomet! he is the definition of cool!
I have some religious nuts ring my door bell every Saturday around 9am. Do they not understand people sleep in on the weekends? Not that I would be accepting of them at any hour or day coming to my door. I've been thinking of putting a pentagram on my door and setting up a motion detector with a demonic voice.
Post edited May 29, 2014 by VABlitz
VABlitz: I have some religious nuts ring my door bell every Saturday around 9am. Do they not understand people sleep in on the weekends? Not that I would be accepting of them at any hour or day coming to my door. I've been thinking of putting a pentagram on my door and setting up a motion detector with a demonic voice.
I mean those guys that came to me are really nuts. they just give up their lives for 2 years and missionize in different countries.
VABlitz: I have some religious nuts ring my door bell every Saturday around 9am. Do they not understand people sleep in on the weekends? Not that I would be accepting of them at any hour or day coming to my door. I've been thinking of putting a pentagram on my door and setting up a motion detector with a demonic voice.
Soccorro: I mean those guys that came to me are really nuts. they just give up their lives for 2 years and missionize in different countries.
Well, it's a cheap way to see the world, so maybe not THAT nuts. I think their churches fund the whole thing. Not saying that's their only intention, mind you. I'm sure they're also trying very hard to save your soul, provided your lawn ornamentation isn't overly intimidating ^_^
Soccorro: I mean those guys that came to me are really nuts. they just give up their lives for 2 years and missionize in different countries.
henchwench82: Well, it's a cheap way to see the world, so maybe not THAT nuts. I think their churches fund the whole thing. Not saying that's their only intention, mind you. I'm sure they're also trying very hard to save your soul, provided your lawn ornamentation isn't overly intimidating ^_^
I think they are being pressured to "save" people the same way the doorstep brigade is pressured to sell stuff. So i don't think they get to see much in the countries they visit. One of them held the door when i were about to close it and tried to convince me of allowing him inside. then he tried to force his card into my apartment. It's hard to fight those guys off AND remain polite. How do you do that when they show up every 2 days!? I'd go nuts!