It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: I MADE IT! IIIII MAAADE IIIT!
Congratulations!
Congrats!
Congrats!!!.Dont go crazy (yet..) on those autobahns ya hear? ;)
Niggles: Congrats!!!.Dont go crazy (yet..) on those autobahns ya hear? ;)
Im going to be the guy, you throw curses at every morning when you're late for work.
Later that day, on the Autobahn:
Attachments:
driving.jpg (78 Kb)
tinyE: Later that day, on the Autobahn:
ha...ha -.-
Your next bitch:

Damn - buying a car / gas / car insurance is so stinkin' expensive!

Welcome to the club.
HereForTheBeer: Your next bitch:

Damn - buying a car / gas / car insurance is so stinkin' expensive!

Welcome to the club.
I wonder if they have emissions tests over there? Thank god Michigan doesn't.
Congratulations. Arnold Rimmer took his astronavigation test 11 times and never passed.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by justanoldgamer
Tiefood: haha Michigan but close enough
tinyE: Have I ever asked where in Michigan? Forgive me if I have.
I don't think you have I'm in Ypsilanti near Ann Arbor.
tinyE: Have I ever asked where in Michigan? Forgive me if I have.
Tiefood: I don't think you have I'm in Ypsilanti near Ann Arbor.
Just FYI, Copper Harbor.
Tiefood: I don't think you have I'm in Ypsilanti near Ann Arbor.
tinyE: Just FYI, Copper Harbor.
so you live there, huh? good to know... good to know, indeed...
tinyE: Just FYI, Copper Harbor.
Soccorro: so you live there, huh? good to know... good to know, indeed...
I have a bulldog, a dachshund, a cat, and three miniature donkeys; you'll never get near the place! :P
Soccorro: so you live there, huh? good to know... good to know, indeed...
tinyE: I have a bulldog, a dachshund, a cat, and three miniature donkeys; you'll never get near the place! :P
And I have 2 years of Hunting experience a scimitar, a shotgun and a badass looking ammo belt. Those turkish mountains are hostile as hell. I would never hurt your pets though. A dachshund, who could hurt those sweeties anyway...

So I cannot sneak into your room and watch you sleep? :(
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Soccorro
high rated
Just a little piss ant aggravation here.

I decided to blow off a portion of the day doing a little routine A/C maintenance, because the summer is coming, air is not as cool as it should be, and the $100 I decided to allocate for routine maintenance was not sufficient to get a tech here for 3 weeks.

All checked out fine inside, cleaned everything, insured proper airflow in/out, condensate passages and pump were fine; shit was kicking.

Outside, a bit more of a chore, as condenser was pretty dirty, but cleaned that, checked contacts, wiring, and capacitor, all fine.

Condenser here gets dirty easily, as I have a neighbor who loves to ride her leaf blower year round, or at least when there isn't snow. Hell never had a witch with so much time on a broom, as this woman spends on her blower. Nice lady, but there sure in the hell must be something magic with that blower.

The moment of truth comes, as I put everything back together, restore power step by step, and dial in a temp on the thermostat below the room temp. The light comes on, I hear the hum, see the curtains move, and pensively approach an air register... EUREKA, air is cool, all is fine; quite satisfied, I pour a glass of wine.

I sat, quite pleased with myself, as I drank a couple more. Music was on and all was fine in my little abode, until such time as it became necessary to go toward the back of the house, which is a normal occurrence after having a few glasses of wine. I heard a sound, an unusual sound, and it was coming from the side of the house the outdoor A/C unit is located.

Time stopped as I paused to listen. Was it a compressor noise? No, whew on that one. Was it a fan noise? Yep, I think so. I quickly determined my course of action, bathroom was next stop, as originally intended, which brings me to the present.

Today, I don't care what in the hell it is. Air is cool, wine is good, and unless a neighbor knocks to tell me of my louder than usual A/C, I will let the son of a bitch make its tiny clatter until tomorrow.