It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well I had to have my cat put to sleep yesterday cause he had this rare thing with a blood clot that made him paralyzed out if no where from the waste down and a piece broke off and went into his lungs making it hard for him to breath. So for hours I had to sit with him while he was in pain before a vet opened and I ended having to put him to sleep because there was nothing we could do. I had him for 16 years and it is the hardest thing I had to do and now I can't stop crying and I want him back.
Ki11s0n3: Well I had to have my cat put to sleep yesterday cause he had this rare thing with a blood clot that made him paralyzed out if no where from the waste down and a piece broke off and went into his lungs making it hard for him to breath. So for hours I had to sit with him while he was in pain before a vet opened and I ended having to put him to sleep because there was nothing we could do. I had him for 16 years and it is the hardest thing I had to do and now I can't stop crying and I want him back.
*hug* awwww.Im sure he is in a better place right now and appreciated what you have done for him while he was alive. Really sad :(.
/rage mode on

Vittu kun vituttaa. Vittu!

/rage mode off
iippo: /rage mode on

/rage mode off
so what exactly is f*cked up?
iippo: /rage mode on

/rage mode off
Soccorro: so what exactly is f*cked up?
Way too long and frustrating list.

Lets just say its in part getting (slowly) shorter and in parts still staying the same. Nontheless: **TTU
***KLE ***NA ***TTI!
Starting work again after a very long period of time... even if its casual fulltime, could be anywhere from 1-3 weeks atm up to maybe april.may next year (on and off). All great. But to get there have to get up at 3am ....walk, train,lift for a 6am start LOL... oh boy.
Ki11s0n3: Well I had to have my cat put to sleep yesterday cause he had this rare thing with a blood clot that made him paralyzed out if no where from the waste down and a piece broke off and went into his lungs making it hard for him to breath. So for hours I had to sit with him while he was in pain before a vet opened and I ended having to put him to sleep because there was nothing we could do. I had him for 16 years and it is the hardest thing I had to do and now I can't stop crying and I want him back.
Yeah I agree with Niggles your cat is in better place and they know what you done for them. On that note you have my condolences. It's always tough losing a pet, whether its quick or slow. I've sadly experienced both and let me tell you neither is easier than the other. Cry as much as you need to. Remember though there is alot of shelter cats and dogs that get discarded alot and need a good homes. Getting a new one does help the pain to start healing again.

I myself have one dog and one cat left. My doggie is fairly young. My cat however is like 20+ years, it will be extremely hard on me when she goes =( Fortunately, she is in good health for an outdoor catt, who was feral most of her life.
One of those days when I'm tired of living.

Even though I did the laundrey, the dishes and went to the supermarket. But I'm so tired afterwards. All to do with a debate about the 'participation law' in Holland: things will be grim for people with a benefit after 1-1-2015.
*edit: debate is yet to come, but I'm already depressed about the subject.
*edit 2: yet it interests me and it's my work to try to make life better for people on the bottom of society. So yes, I do want to go, have looked forward to it, but now it's close, I'm so very down.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by DubConqueror
oh my god, tried to shave and cut a little bit off my fingertip off.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Soccorro
I wish it would be possible to know exactly what it is wrong with me that I can't live in this world, full of polution, poverty, injustice, without severely crippling depressions, anxiety, tiredness, confusion, despair (or conversely, what is wrong with most other people that they DO manage to cope in a world full of injustice and insecurity).

DSM V is not a good tool to find out what's wrong with people. It classifies symptoms in even more and more diagnoses, but it doesn't really tell why people feel the way they feel, doesn't explain the interaction going on between neurons, hormones, society, worldview. It's reduces mental illnesses to observable symptoms and there's not even a scientific basis for categories like 'schizophrenia', 'anxiety disorder' etc. There's no base in science why things are x and not y, DSM is just a way to converse between psychiatrists, clarifying terms but it's treated by governement and health insurance like it diagnoses illnesses, while it's not.

But I would so much like to have a proper diagnoses, that takes into account the meaning I attach to things, the state of the world, the peculiarities of modern information societies as well as my biological make-up. I'm afraid it'll be a long wait before we see anything close to it arising in medicinal science.
DubConqueror: ... But I would so much like to have a proper diagnoses, that takes into account the meaning I attach to things, the state of the world, the peculiarities of modern information societies as well as my biological make-up. I'm afraid it'll be a long wait before we see anything close to it arising in medicinal science.
Nutritional deficiencies and lack of exercise is often a big contributor to anxiety and depression, and is generally overlooked by western (U.S. and European) medical and health experts.

Here in the U.S. most of the foods we buy in the stores or fast foods have almost no nutritional value, are loaded with sodium and almost everything has corn syrup and chemicals added that cause long term chronic illnesses such as diabetes and cancers as well as strokes and heart attacks. Not to mention GMO foods. The result is we have tens of millions with chronic illnesses.

If you add to that being out of shape, not regularly exercising can also lead to chronic health issues, but also emotional and brain function imbalances diminishing the chemical neurological functions. You might be surprised by how much energy is expending just thinking, even when one is not a deep thinker.
Consider, as an example, that we might get more tired studying a mechanics manual for an automobile, rather than physically working on the automobile.

Too often in this age, people seek an easy answer or remedy, to quick fix their issues, a pill cocktail, a diet, a surgical solution, or a vitamin supplement, but in reality, when dealing with health issues, it takes time for the imbalances or issues to manifest themselves into ailments, likewise, it will take time and effort to improve your health and regain a balance in body and brain functions.

In most instances nutritional choices are ours to make, as well as regularly exercising (even for people struggling with disabilities). A sound body supports a sound mind... Perhaps these things might be relevant to your quest to find solutions.
Soccorro: oh my god, tried to shave and cut a little bit off my fingertip off.
And that's why I only shave with a cartridge type safety razor. I would be too scared of severing my jugular with every shave. If it weren't for those types of razors being invented, I would be a semi-hairy untrimmed beast.
DubConqueror: I wish it would be possible to know exactly what it is wrong with me that I can't live in this world, full of polution, poverty, injustice, without severely crippling depressions, anxiety, tiredness, confusion, despair (or conversely, what is wrong with most other people that they DO manage to cope in a world full of injustice and insecurity).
For me it's not thinking about it and having a terrible memory. I also try to stay in my little world as much as possible and only venture out in that cold, cruel world when my freezer/fridge is empty or I have to work. Also, avoid watching or reading the news. For others it's booze and/or drugs.
Post edited May 20, 2014 by VABlitz
Lucky it was only your fingertip :D
Just a quick thank you to GhostwriterDoF, VABlitz and Soccorro (who PM'ed me). No time now for a longer reply, I must go now for two days with organisations of clients (or is patient still the proper term in English?) in the near region. I hope they will be inspiring days, even though I'm tired.
VABlitz: And that's why I only shave with a cartridge type safety razor. I would be too scared of severing my jugular with every shave. If it weren't for those types of razors being invented, I would be a semi-hairy untrimmed beast.
DubConqueror: I wish it would be possible to know exactly what it is wrong with me that I can't live in this world, full of polution, poverty, injustice, without severely crippling depressions, anxiety, tiredness, confusion, despair (or conversely, what is wrong with most other people that they DO manage to cope in a world full of injustice and insecurity).
VABlitz: For me it's not thinking about it and having a terrible memory. I also try to stay in my little world as much as possible and only venture out in that cold, cruel world when my freezer/fridge is empty or I have to work. Also, avoid watching or reading the news. For others it's booze and/or drugs.
It was a safety razor. It was stuck in the package so i pulled around and woosh, it jumped out and my right hand holding it, flew over my left middle and wedding finger, slicing off a bit of both.