It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: got the basement clean yesterday. Just woke up....it's back to three feet. Excuse me while I cry.
*pats back* there there... don't keep crying you will only make it worse :).
tinyE: got the basement clean yesterday. Just woke up....it's back to three feet. Excuse me while I cry.
I think I know what your problem is. Stop crying and the flood should go away.

Edit: Darn it, semi ninja'd.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: I think I know what your problem is. Stop crying and the flood should go away.

Edit: Darn it, semi ninja'd.
lol ;)
Okay so I stopped crying but not I can't stop ejaculating and that sure isn't helping the problem either! :-(

Can you tell I haven't slept in days. :P

BTW I'd like to take a moment to point out that I do realize how stupid and spoiled my bitching is in light of other forum members that are suffering family loss and fiscal hardship. My heart as always goes out to those who actually merit the compassion.

monkeydelarge, I love you babe, but I can't shed a tear for heat and bugs. I grew up is Missouri! XD
On average I understand what happens to me or around me ~8 years after the facts. This kind of comprehension speed doesn't make for a very very happy life.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by Telika
tinyE: <snip>
Hey, it's life in general. That means the big and small things. A splinter in your finger might be a very small thing but it's a surefire annoyance whenever you put pressure on it. And that's why this thread is here - to let it all out, no matter how trivial it may seem.

Honestly, I'd be going nuts dealing with the basement flooding that you have going on right now. Me + frustration + lack of sleep... not a good combo.
tinyE: Okay so I stopped crying but not I can't stop ejaculating and that sure isn't helping the problem either! :-(

BTW I'd like to take a moment to point out that I do realize how stupid and spoiled my bitching is in light of other forum members that are suffering family loss and fiscal hardship. My heart as always goes out to those who actually merit the compassion.

monkeydelarge, I love you babe, but I can't shed a tear for heat and bugs. I grew up is Missouri! XD
And I grew up in Illinois and California. :)

Illinois - Cold Weather
California - Perfect Weather

And summers in New Jersey are really hot and humid. Probably because of the population density and pollution here...
Post edited April 14, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Telika: On average I understand what happens to me or around me ~8 years after the facts. This kind of comprehension speed doesn't make for a very very happy life.
Don't worry, you're not alone.
tinyE: Okay so I stopped crying but not I can't stop ejaculating and that sure isn't helping the problem either! :-(

monkeydelarge: And I grew up in Illinois and California. :)

Illinois - Cold Weather

And summers in New Jersey are really hot and humid. Probably because of the population density and pollution here...
Illinois? My apologies Sir. Man that's as bad as Missouri. Shit, at least we have a good baseball team. :P

Illinois - Cold Weather

California has perfect weather? They have wildfires all the damn time from not enough rain, and when they do get rain they have mudslides. I'll take my mid-atlantic weather any day over that. My summer may be hot and humid, but at least the ground is stable.

Illinois - Cold Weather

jjsimp: California has perfect weather? They have wildfires all the damn time from not enough rain, and when they do get rain they have mudslides. I'll take my mid-atlantic weather any day over that. My summer may be hot and humid, but at least the ground is stable.
Relative they actually do have it pretty good. Still I wouldn't move there no matter how much you pay me. My brother thinks I'm insane for living in the middle of nowhere and I think he's insane for living in Sacramento.
tinyE: Relative they actually do have it pretty good. Still I wouldn't move there no matter how much you pay me. My brother thinks I'm insane for living in the middle of nowhere and I think he's insane for living in Sacramento.
That's one area where I do envy you. I would love to move to the country. Where I want to move is lacking in the job department, but one day. Sacramento isn't too bad, anything south of that in California forget it. I like seeing green grass and trees, not brown dead stuff and dirt.
tinyE: Relative they actually do have it pretty good. Still I wouldn't move there no matter how much you pay me. My brother thinks I'm insane for living in the middle of nowhere and I think he's insane for living in Sacramento.
jjsimp: That's one area where I do envy you. I would love to move to the country. Where I want to move is lacking in the job department, but one day. Sacramento isn't too bad, anything south of that in California forget it. I like seeing green grass and trees, not brown dead stuff and dirt.
We had 320 inches of snow this year and the winter isn't over. You might want to reconsider that. :D

Illinois - Cold Weather

jjsimp: California has perfect weather? They have wildfires all the damn time from not enough rain, and when they do get rain they have mudslides. I'll take my mid-atlantic weather any day over that. My summer may be hot and humid, but at least the ground is stable.
I meant Northern California. Not too hot, not too cold, all year round. Not humid. Lot's of sun. And it's not really a desert there like Southern California.
Car is leaking coolant AGAIN. A year ago I paid $800 to replace the intake manifold because it was leaking coolant. Apparently that is a common problem with Buick 3.1L V6 engines starting in '95 (the year of my car - how lucky!). Now its leaking again. Auto shop said it is either leaking from the timing chain cover or head gasket, but would need to disassemble part of the engine to confirm. If it was timing chain - $750, head gasket - $1300. Of course I can't afford it and don't have any money on credit cards to charge. People keep saying I should buy a newer car, but if I can't afford to get this fixed, I sure as hell can't afford a whole new car.

What kills me is the car, despite being old, is in great cosmetic shape and the engine only has 82K miles. I actually can walk to work but I will need to drive on other occasions, like shopping. I will just keep refilling the reserve/radiator (Its not a constant leak, it only leaks when the car is running). I wish the coolant temp gauge worked so I could tell if the engine is getting too hot. I hate cars, every single one of them is a money pit, regardless of age.