It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Too many people around me are dying. I'm getting really tired of this. It is my incredibly friendly neighbour this time. his children are assholes and left him alone because they did not want to be bothered by that old man and since his wife passed away, he didn't have anyone. he would always be thrilled to bits when i said things like hello or good day. we would talk for a while and i would move on. i got annoyed by it the last few months since he could talk all day long. well now he is dead and i already miss his childhood stories. And my friend's condition is worseniung he has a brain tumor and it doesn't all look too well. he once came over in tears and told me he doesnt want to die. he is a bit panicking right now. i'm not proud of it but im beginning to develop a "f*** it" attitude towards such things.
CrowTRobo: I'm thinking of a bike as an option.
tinyE: You can have mine. I'm not using it.
Nooooo! The weather is finally becoming nice here, don't want a bike packed in snow.
tinyE: You can have mine. I'm not using it.
CrowTRobo: Nooooo! The weather is finally becoming nice here, don't want a bike packed in snow.
Don't get fooled by people exploiting snow to sell you a handlebar at a bike's price.
CrowTRobo: Nooooo! The weather is finally becoming nice here, don't want a bike packed in snow.
Telika: Don't get fooled by people exploiting snow to sell you a handlebar at a bike's price.
XD Post of the day.
I had one of those nightmares again.
I am back at the end of my childhood again (I am 16 or so, i.e. 12 years back) where my mother still has her old husband. They go to some event and massively cheat by poisoning pets (pets all had life points and when they went down the other one won, kinda pokemon style), I try to report them but can't because he sticks around, so I ask the clerk for a Sage of Hours MTG card instead, she asks from which set and I say Journey to Nyx to which she replies the whole sense is that it is released for everyone at the same date, otherwise it would be unfair. Eventually when leaving I get a flyer so I can call later and report them. We drive by car and her husband decides we take a detour. I insist they let me leave the car then but it is ignored, so at the end I jump out of the car.

There is a big accident nearby, I see taxis but one drives away and the other one must wait for the wounded people. There's a big fireball. I don't see the accident itself, but I see the ambulance etc. and there's a lot of people sitting around.
I decide to climb my way back into the city via passageways next to the train tracks (the RL geography of this city is nothing like in the dream) and a lot of people do the same. When I finally make it into the city, people scream about an apparently dead boy in an accident. I come closer to the car and see it could be the car of my mother. I go back to not be seen (I think somehow his son fell out the door I had opened to jump out, or that door caused an accident because they didn't bother closing it). Then I see her husband coming at me, in a kind of hysterical voice asking me "who has killed him" or "who has sacrificed him" or something like that.

Then I woke up.

In RL he was a piece of shit that gambled and once tried to kill her by putting nails into her car wheels (we are certain although police never found who did it). I don't know if he is still alive, but if so he probably still is a piece of shit gambler. His son also was still alive, i.e. that dream refers to no real accident that happened.

I interpret it in a way that no matter how much liberty I get, there is always some devil out to stop me.
In February I bought a magnificent gaming rig...I thought !! Got a Lenovo tower and had an extra cooler installed along with more power and higher graphics driver. And bought an Asus monitor. All to go along with my Deathadder Razor mouse and Razor Sphex skin. I mean, WOW, I'm ready for all the AAA titles. It worked fantastic, YAHOO, for about a month and ahalf. Then the trouble started with problems d/ling, games crashing, etc, etc. Yup, lots of hard-saved money.

Well, long story short; it quit and all I could get when I'd open up was a blue screen with hieroglyphics...no font !! I had a contract with the Geek Squad, so they came out and weren't able to access...absolutely nothing beyond the blue screen. He called a bunch of other Geeks and no one had ever seen this before. So it's in the store and they said they'd fix or give me a new one.

Talk about depressing withdrawals...Aargh..Grrrr..Boo-hoos !! So I finally broke down and bought this on sale Toshiba laptop. I mean, I do all my banking online, so I naturally had to have something, Right ?!? Not sure about the gaming with it, but I am playing Tomb Raider, Miasmata and The Lost Crown. All with no problems.

That's my sad tear-full state of affairs...
marianne: *snip*
If it's any consolation, the only original parts in my four-year-old gaming rig are the case, power supply and disc drive (which is packing in, but I don't use it so much that I'd be too bothered at the moment), and possibly some cables. Everything else has broken down at least once, with the exception of the RAM, which I swapped with my girlfriend when she had compatibility problems with her upgrade.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by AlKim
marianne: *snip*
AlKim: If it's any consolation, the only original parts in my four-year-old gaming rig are the case, power supply and disc drive (which is packing in, but I don't use it so much that I'd be too bothered at the moment), and possibly some cables. Everything else has broken down at least once, with the exception of the RAM, which I swapped with my girlfriend when she had compatibility problems with her upgrade.
Thanks for the consolation Alkim. I needed it. Amazing, isn't it. Technology changes and advances so quickly. I was hoping for 3 years, but didn't even get 2 months !! I'll be anxious to learn what happened to mine. :)
My telephone company is shutting down. I know this because they sent me a text message this morning. They are shutting down tomorrow at 14:00. Because fuck you. I ordered a new SIM card from another provider, but they said that it can take up to two weeks for them to make the old number work with their card (Internet, presumably, works straight out of the box, so that's good).

That said, I was going to upgrade my phone at the end of the summer and get a better service for it anyway, so it's not that big a deal to force it a few months in advance.
AlKim: My telephone company is shutting down. I know this because they sent me a text message this morning. They are shutting down tomorrow at 14:00. Because fuck you. I ordered a new SIM card from another provider, but they said that it can take up to two weeks for them to make the old number work with their card (Internet, presumably, works straight out of the box, so that's good).

That said, I was going to upgrade my phone at the end of the summer and get a better service for it anyway, so it's not that big a deal to force it a few months in advance.
Well, that sure didn't give you much notice to find a new service. Not very considerate of them !!! Maybe it's a "good riddance"; *sticks out tongue at them*. <_< , :P So there !!
I'm waiting for Sprint to do the same thing here. How that wireless company continues to exist is a true miracle.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by jjsimp
jjsimp: I'm waiting for Sprint to do the same thing here. How that wireless company continues to exist is a true miracle.
Yeah...I hear that Verizon is the only one that works all over the country. AND you can use your phone inside. I see many in my neighborhood having to talk outside in order to get reception. :P
marianne: Yeah...I hear that Verizon is the only one that works all over the country. AND you can use your phone inside. I see many in my neighborhood having to talk outside in order to get reception. :P
I have AT&T which seems to work everywhere I travel to. I used to have the talking indoors problem, but since the move to HSDPA that has been a thing of the past. Now with 4G absolutely no problems.
jjsimp: I'm waiting for Sprint to do the same thing here. How that wireless company continues to exist is a true miracle.
Oh geez, don't jinx it! Been with them forever and really don't want to have to learn the ins and outs of another cell provider and their screwed-up plans.
I am so pissed off. Got an invite for this awesome poolside party but the payment just won't go through. AARGHHH!!!

The payee account is in some obscure bank and my bank isn't quite able to locate it. I hate the overtly convoluted banking system.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Lionel212008