It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bruins lost the Stanley Cup, feeling really shitty.
tinyE: Where do you live? I don't need an address but how about a State or a region?
langurmonkey: NJ.
I've got nothing on NJ but to say the shitty weather of which you speak was one of the reasons I moved to the north woods. Missouri is a shithole in the summer as well. Actually it sucks there in the winter too.
tinyE: I've got nothing on NJ but to say the shitty weather of which you speak was one of the reasons I moved to the north woods. Missouri is a shithole in the summer as well. Actually it sucks there in the winter too.
I want to move out of this state ASAP. I can't even breathe, it is so humid here. I don't get how NJ can get Florida like weather when NJ is close to the North. Fuck this shit, I'm going over the wall. I don't give a fuck if winter is coming. :P And white walkers ceased to scare me after I watched Season 3.
Post edited June 25, 2013 by langurmonkey
Going outside in hot sunny weather gives me a headache.
tinyE: Where do you live? I don't need an address but how about a State or a region?
I feel your pain. But then again, I had a nice time at the beach yesterday so its not all bad. Except this sun burn!
langurmonkey: I want to move out of this state ASAP. I can't even breathe, it is so humid here. I don't get how NJ can get Florida like weather when NJ is close to the North. Fuck this shit, I'm going over the wall. I don't give a fuck if winter is coming. :P And white walkers ceased to scare me after I watched Season 3.
I know that humidity very well, here in South East Virginia. Thankfully, so far our May and the first three weeks in June were very mild, but this last week started off Hot and Humid on Sunday.
I can't imagine what NC and SC coast are this week, or even Hotlanta (the center of Hell on earth) <- due to heat not that I hate the place...much.
The creators of the English language have failed me!
For years I had a Heroes of Might and Magic 3 pun "the dwarves are running Rampart", but now I found out that the idiom actually goes "run rampant" and not "run rampart". Bummer.
Adzeth: The creators of the English language have failed me!
For years I had a Heroes of Might and Magic 3 pun "the dwarves are running Rampart", but now I found out that the idiom actually goes "run rampant" and not "run rampart". Bummer.
You just need to follow the US and create your own version of the English Language. We didn't like a lot of spellings of certain words (IE Colour in UK Color in the US) so we changed them. We also hate some of the pronunciations, therefore we pronounce them how we want (IE February...pronounced Feb-you-airy in the US, Laboratory pronounced La-bore-a-tor-ee in UK, Lab-ruh-tor-ee in the US). We butcher the english language with reckless abandon here in the US.
I spent 5$ on the borderlands two dlc cause I thought I didnt have it. But I forgot I had the season pass. Now I cant sell it for the life of me. I hate life. =( Im such a dummy.

And here is my bitching for the day.
It's been two weeks of pure hell for me.

There was my last post after I came home from the doctor where I found out I had gained 100 pounds (still have no idea how the hell that's possible), had severely increased blood pressure forcing me to get on medication or face a possible heart attack, and then came home and promptly dislocated my patella so bad I smashed into the ground in front of my family. It's a reoccurring injury, but this one was bad.

Then a few days later, I found out that all my federal funding for my college education was gone. No more support, when I'm five classes away from my BA in Business. So the rest will have to be handled entirely on private loans. Further, that whole thing led me to wonder WTF I'm going to do when I'm done with school. No one is hiring around me, and I'm pretty well destroyed body wise at this point with high blood pressure, a bum knee, a hurt second knee, grossly out of weight, and a torn shoulder, so anything physically labor wise is right out. I'm gonna be another statistic; tens of thousands in debt and no job to show for it.

And then just yesterday I messed up my back. Not the first time, and I had had tightening and pain in my back for awhile. But I twisted while lifting a chair, and there she went. I'm okay as long as I don't try to do, well, anything, but it's no good.

Add in our shower isn't working (repairs), a checkup with a nurse tomorrow, and we have family coming down for the 4th starting on Monday, and I don't see my prospects improving any.
Adzeth: The creators of the English language have failed me!
jjsimp: You just need to follow the US and create your own version of the English Language. We didn't like a lot of spellings of certain words (IE Colour in UK Color in the US) so we changed them. We also hate some of the pronunciations, therefore we pronounce them how we want (IE February...pronounced Feb-you-airy in the US, Laboratory pronounced La-bore-a-tor-ee in UK, Lab-ruh-tor-ee in the US). We butcher the english language with reckless abandon here in the US.
We aren't the only ones who butchered the English language. And a lot of people in the UK, have butchered the English language far worse than we have...
Post edited June 26, 2013 by langurmonkey
Everyone butchers the English language; thanks to the Japanese most 30 somethings like myself think the term "Oh no the truck have started to move" is grammatically correct.
I know I post too much in here, and the forum as a whole, but I need to vent. Who the fuck takes a trip to the North Woods and then complains about the animals!?!?! What the fuck!? Does she go to Sea World and bitch about there being fish everywhere!?

It wouldn't bother me so much of she didn't take it out on me, like it's my fault we have deer and bear up here! Even if it was my fault, it's not like I'm going out of my way to keep it a secret, so I don't need her giving me this "Well you didn't tell me..." crap!

Okay breath....
tinyE: I know I post too much in here, and the forum as a whole, but I need to vent. Who the fuck takes a trip to the North Woods and then complains about the animals!?!?! What the fuck!? Does she go to Sea World and bitch about there being fish everywhere!?
Wow, some people are such idiots. Did she say what she expected?

Lately around here, you don't have to go too far to see a bear, they have been wandering into towns.
tinyE: I know I post too much in here, and the forum as a whole, but I need to vent. Who the fuck takes a trip to the North Woods and then complains about the animals!?!?! What the fuck!? Does she go to Sea World and bitch about there being fish everywhere!?

It wouldn't bother me so much of she didn't take it out on me, like it's my fault we have deer and bear up here! Even if it was my fault, it's not like I'm going out of my way to keep it a secret, so I don't need her giving me this "Well you didn't tell me..." crap!

Okay breath....
Obviously, a very stupid person. Honestly, this person sounds so stupid, I feel sorry for her. OR she is a woman of average intelligence with no morals trying to get a refund or discount or something.
Post edited June 27, 2013 by langurmonkey