It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was just browsing the internet when suddenly I was informed that the item to my left is now my cutie mark. My cutie mark is a book about complex analysis. Now all the other ponies will think I'm scary :|
I think I am a manic depressive. Hoping I can find normalcy if/when a doctor agrees with me. I don't think I've known normal for a long time.
Dr_Adder: I think I am a manic depressive. Hoping I can find normalcy if/when a doctor agrees with me. I don't think I've known normal for a long time.
It's cliché to say but the hardest step really is accepting that you're not in a place you want to be and that you need help to get out of it. I wish you luck and I hope all goes well for you.
Well, I returned the Roccat mouse for a partial refund (95% because the box was slightly damaged, no big deal). Also, it turns out that there was still a month of warranty left on my CM Sentinel, so, luck permitting, I will get the new model for free.

The bitching part is that it will take them some time to verify that the mouse is malfunctioning. If they do, they'll have to request the new mouse from wherever the fuck their main warehouse is. The entire process can take well over a week, and until then I'm stuck with the good old Razer that I've kept in a box for years. No, not "good old" - that's not the term I'm looking for. "Bollocks" is the correct one.

EDIT: Oh balls. I wanted to play some Hotline Miami to take my mind off the shitty-ass Razer. Locking onto enemies is very useful in Hotline Miami, and the default keybind for this is the scroll wheel.

Guess what's broken on the Razer. Guess what keybind you cannot change.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by AlKim
1) Why the FUCK is Turkey not "european" already !?

2) Yes, when greek people with baseball bats stop you in the street, ask you where you are from, and start beating you up after you said you're from algeria, insulting you and telling you to leave to your country, it IS a racist crime, you fucking retard cops. You fucking retard cops from the new-founded "racist crimes department", even.

3) When a situation is made complicated by too many angles and aspects, going "bah, fuck that part, it's not important anyway" doesn't make you stronger, more badass or more right. It makes you a dim-witted lazy asshole. But, hey, people love that, you've ensured huge popular support by the cunts of one side or the other.

4) Dear Switzerland, when you criminalize undocumented migrants as "illegal", AND change the law so that they cannot ask for asylum in embassies but must do it from within the asylum country itself, you just

you just

aaah fuck that.
Another week. Still no job. Im seriously wondering wtf here. Ugh. I get to see my gf next week since she has come here for 3 years to work. Yippee. Lets see what happens and not get carried away....
Bought a used trucklet for the wife a few weeks back. The owner had to pay off the lien in order to get the title so that took a while to get done. Meantime, we couldn't drive it legally since it wasn't registered in our name, blah blah blah. Okay, technically we probably could have claimed that it was being loaned to us, but whatever. Either way... being better safe than sorry, we haven't driven it since it's not titled and registered to us.

Finally got the title in the mail today, three weeks after we bought the thing. His wife didn't sign it. Crap! Gotta go back in the mail to them (they're about 200 miles from here) so she can put pen to paper, then mail it back to us. Then I get to go to the DMV - again - and maybe finally get it registered by Friday. Probably won't be here in time since the USPS recently closed the local sorting center so instead of it being a one-day trip from here to there, all mail now takes an extra day or two to go up to the Twin Cities, where after sorting it'll go right past us on its way to the other address. Ditto when they mail it back.

Gonna be four weeks - or more since I'm out of town next Monday and Tuesday - that we haven't been able to drive it.

Maybe I'll pay to have it overnighted, and hope they do the same to make up for their screw-up.
HereForTheBeer: Bought a used trucklet for the wife a few weeks back. The owner had to pay off the lien in order to get the title so that took a while to get done. Meantime, we couldn't drive it legally since it wasn't registered in our name, blah blah blah. Okay, technically we probably could have claimed that it was being loaned to us, but whatever. Either way... being better safe than sorry, we haven't driven it since it's not titled and registered to us.
What the hell is a trucklet? Is that some new term they are trying out like a crossover? Or just something you made up to describe a light duty pick 'em up truck?
Also, when did you have to have a title in your name to drive a vehicle? I drive relative's vehicles without their presence here and there with no problems. I have never, ever heard of that before. Or is that just because the bank still owned the lien or something?
Why hello there heart failure.

I hate summer.
Starmaker: Why hello there heart failure.
hope all is well.

Starmaker: I hate summer.
First few days of real heat, where I am from...High 80's to 90's, which is atypical. Usually that starts in late May. The only thing I enjoy about summer is seeing the ladies wearing very revealing clothing. Although, now I hear that I am pervert for noticing and enjoying the view of the opposite sex.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/kotaku_says_it_is_sexist_to_look_at_women_in_short_shorts
HereForTheBeer: Bought a used trucklet for the wife a few weeks back. The owner had to pay off the lien in order to get the title so that took a while to get done. Meantime, we couldn't drive it legally since it wasn't registered in our name, blah blah blah. Okay, technically we probably could have claimed that it was being loaned to us, but whatever. Either way... being better safe than sorry, we haven't driven it since it's not titled and registered to us.
jjsimp: What the hell is a trucklet? Is that some new term they are trying out like a crossover? Or just something you made up to describe a light duty pick 'em up truck?
Also, when did you have to have a title in your name to drive a vehicle? I drive relative's vehicles without their presence here and there with no problems. I have never, ever heard of that before. Or is that just because the bank still owned the lien or something?
It's my made-up name for the small SUV.

Their bank had the lien so it was in a sort of self-imposed limbo. Up until the title is transferred the original owners still own it and could thus claim to be letting us borrow it. The problem is that if anything happens (read: collision, theft, etc.) things could get fairly sticky and I think we'd end up on the short end of the stick. So it sits. Not a big deal in the larger picture since we kept her other car, but it would surely be nice to use this thing we've purchased.
Weather is so hot, humid and disgusting!!! And the electricity costs more than it used to so no matter what, this summer is going to be shit! ARGHHGAGH!!! Fuck you summer. Fuck you in the ass.
Post edited June 24, 2013 by langurmonkey
langurmonkey: Weather is so hot, humid and disgusting!!! And the electricity costs more than it used to so no matter what, this summer is going to be shit! ARGHHGAGH!!! Fuck you summer. Fuck you in the ass.
Where do you live? I don't need an address but how about a State or a region?
Heh - got hot and humid here, too (four or five hours south of tinyE) and the rain has been putting the kibosh on riding the motorcycles. Really wanted to get out yesterday but that wasn't in the cards, and today it seemed to rain every two hours or three hours - just about the time the roads dried up, more rain. Turns nice tomorrow or Wednesday so that's when I'll be out of town and on the road visiting customers, natch. Bleh.
langurmonkey: Weather is so hot, humid and disgusting!!! And the electricity costs more than it used to so no matter what, this summer is going to be shit! ARGHHGAGH!!! Fuck you summer. Fuck you in the ass.
tinyE: Where do you live? I don't need an address but how about a State or a region?
NJ.