It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: No one I know gets laid more often (and by hotter chicks) than my friend that is the biggest dick I know. Of course he's not looking for "quality" so it works for him.
akwater: heh, how true.

I'm good with my quality woman though, (has a job, dog, car, house, kayak, and knows how to hunt/fish :) )

Oh and she is smoking hot and only 20 years old!
Hmm, why in the hell were you thinking about shipping out again?
orcishgamer: Hmm, why in the hell were you thinking about shipping out again?
Because 200,000.00 USD Per Year (minus taxes) is reallllllllllyyyy really tempting...

Plus, there are like 3+ billion women in the world. If I stayed for her and it doesn't work I may regret it. Then again if I had left who knows if she is the one...either way I am pretty much screwed so I tried to take her out of the equation.

Actually things are going really well with her, we just furnished our place and everywhere we have gone for supplies for projects people have made comments about how it must be exciting being newly weds. (Note we are not married and she has said she does not want to get married for at least another year)
The fact that new games for digital download cost more than me buying them retail from JB HiFi

What.in.the.hell

Seriously, that's retarded *shakes fist*
shane-o: The fact that new games for digital download cost more than me buying them retail from JB HiFi

What.in.the.hell

Seriously, that's retarded *shakes fist*
google ozgameshop
orcishgamer: Hmm, why in the hell were you thinking about shipping out again?
akwater: Because 200,000.00 USD Per Year (minus taxes) is reallllllllllyyyy really tempting...

Plus, there are like 3+ billion women in the world. If I stayed for her and it doesn't work I may regret it. Then again if I had left who knows if she is the one...either way I am pretty much screwed so I tried to take her out of the equation.

Actually things are going really well with her, we just furnished our place and everywhere we have gone for supplies for projects people have made comments about how it must be exciting being newly weds. (Note we are not married and she has said she does not want to get married for at least another year)
200K... what the hell do you do?
reaver894: 200K... what the hell do you do?
Build and then teach people how to operate water and waste water treatment plants.

***In an active war/combat zone***
reaver894: 200K... what the hell do you do?
akwater: Build and then teach people how to operate water and waste water treatment plants.

***In an active war/combat zone***
They need network engineers?
A woman from another town was riding her scooter through our little village, on a quiet side street. She messed up taking a corner, hit the curb, was thrown from the scooter, and suffered a head injury that caused her death. No helmet.

She was a teacher of 2nd grade students and her husband works for a local hospital.

Frustrating that educated people, including those who teach others and those who work in medicine, still choose not to take this simple and inexpensive safety precaution.

Please, even if not required by law, wear a helmet when riding these two-or-three wheeled open motor vehicles at traffic speeds. Not a bad idea for bicycles, either.
someone ate some of my ben & jerries collection. i am [i]not[/I] pleased.

(doesn't suck as hard as dying by head injury put it STILL ANNOYS ME)
Women and their incessant need for marriage. I am having a "why won't you marry me after we have been together for 1 year?!?!?" discussion with my GF and I am highly annoyed.
Post edited June 30, 2011 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Women and their incessant need for marriage. I am having a "why won't you marry me after we have been together for 1 year?!?!?" discussion with my GF and I am highly annoyed.
LOL, been withmine for 7 and a half, I get this conversation once a month
JudasIscariot: Women and their incessant need for marriage. I am having a "why won't you marry me after we have been together for 1 year?!?!?" discussion with my GF and I am highly annoyed.
"goddammit woman, i'm only using you to get to your girlfriend, shut the fuck up."

that should do the trick
I despise this convention for trying to rip off my friends so badly.

I don't mean to be dick but I sincerely hope that this convention will go under and shut down for good. There's 2-3 other conventions that are more than happy to replace it.
What a truly fucked up couple of days.

I had my regular 6 monthly screening.
Yesterday, I get a call to tell me I've got Gonnoreah :-(

I freak out & give my wife a hard time:
"I must have got it from you."
"Where there hell did you get it from?"
"Unfaithful Bitch!"

I really went to town, but with good reason (Or so I thought).

Today, I go down to the clinic to get sorted.
I discover that they have mixed up my file with someone else who shares my last name!!!
I'm actually all clear :-)

But now I've got to go home & hope I get the chance to eat some major humble pie.....
Rodzaju: But now I've got to go home & hope I get the chance to eat some major humble pie.....
Careful, just cause she didn't give you the clap doesn't mean she hasn't been cheating...
reaver894: LOL, been withmine for 7 and a half, I get this conversation once a month
Tell them you don't believe in marriage theft.
Post edited July 01, 2011 by orcishgamer