It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I really hate "sharing" the perishable food that I shopped and bought myself with my sibling. If I bought something we both like, I would often find it missing or broken into. On some days I can get her to pony up money to pay for what was taken, but that is at 50/50 odds and usually requires a tantrum from at least one of us.

Awhile back I spotted a half-size fridge+freezer that would have been ideal for my room. But didn't buy it since mother was opposed, and she refused being paid for the electricity. Respecting her opinion really bites me in the backside: Since I can't rely on food in the fridge & freezer, I prefer to get my food from restaurants or to subsist on Spaghetti-os.

The moral of the story: Mother doesn't know best, nor would she punish a food thief.
Sabin_Stargem: <snip>
Sabotage the food once or twice, and she'll figure it out...
Sabin_Stargem: I really hate "sharing" the perishable food that I shopped and bought myself with my sibling.
As soon as you buy something, open it and lick it. MAKE SURE THEY SEE YOU DO IT.

You'll be fine.
http://pbfcomics.com/comics/youll-be-ok/
Had my pre-op.

They found A SECOND hernia. :P

Man, I'm falling apart.
tinyE: Had my pre-op.

They found A SECOND hernia. :P

Man, I'm falling apart.
Let me pick the pieces together and wish you good recovery.
Always,someone to spoil the laughs.
My head is a bitch tornado. No, a bitch hurricane. Ask me to bitch about something, my response would be "pick a topic." I don't have anything insightful to say on everything, hell, maybe nothing whatsoever, but I feel nowadays I feel joy less, and my only feelings are either anger or resignation.

So rather than go into details about that, not just because I don't want to but because I'd rather not clutter the page with me whining, I'll express a very small thing I was glad to see. I just typed "gog" in Google and it was the website with a few advertised games/deals (not ones I was particularly interested in but that's beside the point) that was on top this time, and NOT a series of shitty articles from glorified gaming tabloids hogging the top of the page. Good. Go away, all of you, you irrelevant yellow rags. Go away and shut down for the sake of all of us.

Well anyway I hope things get sorted out. But, just nice that I don't have to see crap excuses for game "journalist" outfits when searching for something I already know and no longer give a flying fuck about.

OK so this ended up being bitchy anyway. But a bitch with, hopeful prospects maybe?
Fuck Apple. I've avoided spending money on Apple, and happily till the present, I haven't made a single purchase on my ID account. However, that changed today, as a creator I needed to make a purchase from can only be transacted through the app store system, and I have to clear it by today. Since I have my account set to the US store, and my actual physical self being from a different region, the gift code thingy was a choice option.

Now here is where the frustration began. Apparently, if it's your first purchase, entering your password is not enough, unlike sane normal stores. You are fucking forced to have to answer your security questions. And since I've set up my account so long ago, I totally forgot what the answers where. Now here's the kicker, in order to reset your security questions, you have to remember what those original answers where, or else the reset will just not work! Can you imagine that? What a joke!

Luckily it was a small sum, since I only bought a $5 gift card. If it was a $50 one, I'd have screamed. So then, I have to use a new account and respend on another gift card for the new set-up. Naturally, I'm pissed. Screw Apple.
Post edited October 28, 2018 by Nicole28
dtgreene: Someone made a transphobic reply to my post, and that reply ended up being "high rated" (and this is *after* I pressed the "-" button on that reply).

It seems that much of the userbase is ignorant at best, and quite possibly evil, when it comes to that particular topic.
Considering GOG has apparently handed over their social media accounts to a transphobic doofus, and clearly not decided to rectify that situation, I'm not surprised that much of the userbase feels comfortable being that way. Sorry you're dealing with that kind of awfulness.

I used to be willing to pay a premium for stuff on GOG, just to avoid Steam and reward GOG for its anti-DRM stance. But I'm not giving GOG anymore of my money until they fire the transphobe(s) they've got running the show on their Twitter feed. DRM is evil, but it's certainly less evil than dehumanizing bigotry.
What gives, sudden power electricty loss in the city wonder what happened this time?
Doesn't happen often, but lately they do happen 2 or 3 times a year. Was really short though.
I can still remember one ocassion waiting on new year and fireworks caused a fire close to an electricty transformer.
Post edited October 28, 2018 by Fonzer
Another great victory... Apu is being "erased" from The Simpsons, because laughing about non-white characters in a TV show is racism and can't be allowed.

ps. As a German I demand the immediate removal of Üter!!!

pps. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going way too far. The whole concept of The Simpsons is to make fun of stereotypes in american culture.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: Another great victory... Apu is being "erased" from The Simpsons, because laughing about non-white characters in a TV show is racism and can't be allowed.

ps. As a German I demand the immediate removal of Üter!!!

pps. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going way too far. The whole concept of The Simpsons is to make fun of stereotypes in american culture.
The Executive Producer says that's not the case.

"Adi Shankar is not a producer on the Simpsons. I wish him the very best but he does not speak for our show."
real.geizterfahr: pps. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going way too far.
So, how are you writing this post if not for a PC?

Also, if you avoid PCs, you are really limiting your gaming selection, seeing as most games have them. Without PCs, your choices appear to be limited to games like Tetris and Solitaire, which, while not bad games, aren't for everyone.

(Well, maybe the Zachtronics games might still apply, unless they have main characters. Do those games have PCs?)
real.geizterfahr: pps. Seriously, this PC bullshit is going way too far.
dtgreene: So, how are you writing this post if not for a PC?

Also, if you avoid PCs, you are really limiting your gaming selection, seeing as most games have them. Without PCs, your choices appear to be limited to games like Tetris and Solitaire, which, while not bad games, aren't for everyone.

(Well, maybe the Zachtronics games might still apply, unless they have main characters. Do those games have PCs?)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bfd2f51b-f136-4891-8320-a1126e6a13da