It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nondeplumage: An unfortunate nerd feels he's being bullied because everyone ignores his comments about how awesome anime is. Skinny, lanky little guy who spends all his time reading manga and watching anime. But no one he wants to be friends with gives a shit, so because he isn't popular, he starts to feel so immensely offended it consumes his life. He spends his time in little fantasies about how he fucks over these people he secretly wished liked him.
Aaron86: Get out of my head, nondeplumage.
Really, I just tried to make they're lives a misery... no point in just imagining it is there?
Let's see....My mom somehow managed to crack my password on the family PC and changed it so i can't get on whenever I want now, my therapist thinks I am depressed and homicidal (His words...), and I am grounded. -_-
Oh, and the evil beast froze my bank account, so any purchases I make will harm my credit and cost me around $50 in fees. Hate this bitch...
Well, I fucking hate living with fellow students. Today the drunken geniuses decided to turn all the shower heads in one of the bathrooms upside down and flood the entire bathroom, ceiling included (which just so happens to feature lights, smoke detectors, loudspeakers and likely other assorted electrical goodies).

If this is the best my generation has to offer our universities, then fucking kill me right now, because I'm only going to go batshit insane in the near future.
Hesusio: Well, I fucking hate living with fellow students. Today the drunken geniuses decided to turn all the shower heads in one of the bathrooms upside down and flood the entire bathroom, ceiling included (which just so happens to feature lights, smoke detectors, loudspeakers and likely other assorted electrical goodies).

If this is the best my generation has to offer our universities, then fucking kill me right now, because I'm only going to go batshit insane in the near future.
GameRager: Who puts loudspeakers in a shower room? 0.o
It's for the fire alarm. It's one of those newer ones with an automated recording telling everyone to GTFO.
GameRager: Couldn't they just put it in the hallway outside the shower? Or are people that deaf it has to be in the same room with them? 0.o
Apparently not. Makes precious little sense, I know, but that's humanity for you.
GameRager: Hey, you should totally suggest warning tv screens set into the walls of the showers...you know, for extra safety and stuff. Also suggest mounting said tvs badly and giving them extra long nylon extension cords.
I was thinking teflon floors would be the way to go, simply because it makes them easier to clean of course.
GameRager: And slant them towards one side of the room, to make it easier to drain the water and stuff.
And release black widow spiders all over the place, to keep the flies and mozzies at bay.
GameRager: And release wasps to control the spiders.
Fuck it, just seal the place up and pump it full of hydrogen cyanide. Everything you don't want alive is dead and you're guaranteed that nobody will ever hurt themselves in the near future.
Just ate a habanero stuffed sausage (chicken and habanero stuck in real intestine!) and real Dijon (the motherfucking hot shit!) mustard. Too much real Thai food over the years, this is gonna hurt on the way out, but I need MORE that shit is weaksauce now. Cajun people, Thai people, I need your (food) love! Hell, anyone who's got anything that's hot and declicious.

Look, I'm not saying I want to rub this stuff in my eyes or anything, but I think I've lost most of my stomach lining and it's still not hot anymore. I want some fire mixed with flavor (no, I will not eat a ghost chili for the hell of it). It has to be good food and it has to be hot.

No, Indian food doesn't seem to do it for me, at least not what I can get around here, and we have a lot of Indians here.

Dammit, grr!
Well don't really have problems except some friends letting me down :( They always know where I am when they need me but i never hear anything else from them :(
Doing some side work with my brother's company, basically being a labor bitch for a couple evenings. We're pulling up a bunch of sod that was laid down a bit too late last year, and that also got clobbered by the excessive amount of salt / ice melter the city puts down on the sidewalks. Anyway, the appearance of the sod is poor since much of it has died, especially along the edges. Good, hard work and the weather is perfect for it.

As we're pulling up the strips, we're coming upon several hundred cigarette butts, candy wrappers, and the other general slop that lazy buttheads toss wherever they damn well feel like it. Is it really that difficult to pitch the spent cigarette into the butt can, to put the trash in the trash can?
bought witcher2 and although my pc is in "recommended system" list, the game is unplayable with lag and stutter.. what a great feeling to have a brand new game u cant play...
Why do I have to be so awesome? Curse me and my awesomeness. I hate my awesome life! I wish, just once, I could be mediocre.
So...calling an ambulance on a friend who just overdosed to suicide seems like a great thing to do right? ...bad idea... FML
A_Future_Pilot: So...calling an ambulance on a friend who just overdosed to suicide seems like a great thing to do right? ...bad idea... FML
If you dont mind me asking what happened?

S/he tried to commit suicide, you called the ambulance....