It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BLODDY_CONSORTIUM
darkkiller12: BLODDY_CONSORTIUM
That's the one I couldn't find after I placed it! So kudos to you for finding something I lost.

That means one of the Consortium codes will indeed become invalid.

I'll send you game shortly.

And I'll be gone for a while. I need to get a battery for the car and my son has a Christmas party. I'll check back periodically on my phone.

If you find a code, you can keep looking. If we still have some left in a few days, I'll open it up so you can get 2 codes instead of one.
Are there more than one stone to flesh scrolls?
greeklover: Are there more than one stone to flesh scrolls?
The community is free to answer those types of questions, but I won't give hints like that, I'm afraid. :)
Fun game. The Snow Queen was easier to beat than I thought so. Will keep on playing. So far I found 10 game codes, but I already own all these games.
PaterAlf: Fun game. The Snow Queen was easier to beat than I thought so. Will keep on playing. So far I found 10 game codes, but I already own all these games.
Well I found an enemy that was way more difficult than the queen. Lots of XP and gold for that one without the game ending :D

But well, like I said early, I'm stuck, so I'll take a break now. Good luck everyone.
Huh, looks interesting.
Sure, I'll give it a shot.
I'm stuck. Got the wood restoration oil, thought I could use it on the broken pickaxe, but now that I have the oil, I can no longer interact with the pickaxe. Searched everywhere, but couldn't find any new areas or secrets.

Think I will take a break.
PaterAlf: I'm stuck. Got the wood restoration oil, thought I could use it on the broken pickaxe, but now that I have the oil, I can no longer interact with the pickaxe. Searched everywhere, but couldn't find any new areas or secrets.

If you are talking about the pickaxe after the lich, I have the oil and can't interact either
PaterAlf: I'm stuck. Got the wood restoration oil, thought I could use it on the broken pickaxe, but now that I have the oil, I can no longer interact with the pickaxe. Searched everywhere, but couldn't find any new areas or secrets.

greeklover: If you are talking about the pickaxe after the lich, I have the oil and can't interact either
That would be a monumental bug. I didn't get that in my play test. I'll look at it when I get back home. You were definitely on the right track.

P. S. There's more to do besides that line of thinking. So you may want to save your progress and look for other things to do until I can investigate what's caused the glitch.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Tallima
SIGNS_OF_THE_CRUSADE

It is possible to win one more ?
It was hard to choose which game I want, because I want one more game xD
Yivrett: SIGNS_OF_THE_CRUSADE

It is possible to win one more ?
It was hard to choose which game I want, because I want one more game xD
Possibly more games if there's lots left in a few days.
greeklover: If you are talking about the pickaxe after the lich, I have the oil and can't interact either
Tallima: That would be a monumental bug. I didn't get that in my play test. I'll look at it when I get back home. You were definitely on the right track.
Same bug here. And I can't even pick up the pickaxe. :(

I wonder if it's possible to get a third scroll...
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Tallima: That would be a monumental bug. I didn't get that in my play test. I'll look at it when I get back home. You were definitely on the right track.
Oh that would also explain why I could not continue. I checked everything twice and was wondering what I'm missing :D
moonshineshadow: Oh that would also explain why I could not continue. I checked everything twice and was wondering what I'm missing :D
It's not so game breaking that you'd miss out on everything. Just a few.