It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Found while I was sleeping:
Distant Worlds:Universe
Gorogoa

And two screenshot challenges!

CHALLENGE 2 <Won by greeklover>
This screenshot challenge will help those struggling with the finding the second plot:

Make a compiled screenshot of :
- The location of the item you need to reach the most important stone-frozen character
- The hole from where you can reach her
- The object you need to leave alone in order to survive the true antagonist

CHALLENGE 3
There's an NPC who claimed he found a ladder that took him to the moon in the mine. If you can provide photographic proof that he's not insane, he'll reward you with a screenshot challenge bundle.

The winnings (first to win a challenge gets first pick)
*Pixelated Progress Bundle*
Tales of Maj'Ejal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok
Terraria

*I couldn't fit into a category Bundle*
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Consortium: Master Edition, The

*Infinity Enjoyment Bundle* <taken by greeklover>
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

*The Force Unleashed Bundle*
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition
STAR WARS™: The Force Unleashed™ II
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Tallima
It's intentional that the scroll disappears after being used on party members statues? And it's intentional that I can have Santa in the party and at the same time Elsa? Thanks!
You mean this ladder?
Attachments:
My entries for Challenge 2:
Attachments:
1.jpg (172 Kb)
2.jpg (80 Kb)
3.jpg (80 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Alexim
Challenge 2
Attachments:
Post edited December 17, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: Challenge 2
This is the correct answer. Well done!
Tallima: This is the correct answer. Well done!
Thanks I'd like the infinity bundle
Post edited December 17, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: You mean this ladder?
Nope.
Alexim: It's intentional that the scroll disappears after being used on party members statues? And it's intentional that I can have Santa in the party and at the same time Elsa? Thanks!
Not intentional to have Santa and Elsa in the same party. That's awesome.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Tallima
Thanks MaGo72 for the baldurs gate ee, bg2 ee and icewind dale ee :D
I really liked the game until the random encounter section, now I die in 70% of the fights, usually from cockatrices or whisps I don't stand any chance against whatsoever because they often kill the entire team in one turn.

It's ragequit time!
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: I really liked the game until the random encounter section, now I die in 70% of the fights, usually from cockatrices or whisps I don't stand any chance against.

It's ragequit time!
Here are some tips to staying alive:

Be sure to have 4 people in your party and get the best gear you can. Use the special moves with every battle. You may need to change your weapon loadout to enable the special moves.

Barrage requires a bow
Headshot requires a bow
Cleave and Great Cleave (or whatever it's called) requires a sword
The great chop one requires an axe

Find the shop in that part of the game. Stock up on potions. The revive potion is very important between fights. Normal healing potions and some magic-reviving potions are great for between fights. Save often.

Also, you can often run from the battle.

Lastly, pay close attention to what your rewards are. Some battles aren't worth fighting. With a few load-fight-save repeats, you can farm a lot of money to get the best gear.

That area is definitely the hardest area. Most of the creatures are beatable.
Tallima: snip
I did all that (also used up all money on potions etc...), still died most of the time due to mostly meeting cockatrices.
Managed to run through and get the A ending a few minutes ago though.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Damn, technically Santa Claus kills you even if you touch the Christmas tree XD

Klumpen0815: I really liked the game until the random encounter section, now I die in 70% of the fights, usually from cockatrices or whisps I don't stand any chance against whatsoever because they often kill the entire team in one turn.

It's ragequit time!
I agree that enemies in the forest are too powerful compared to the previous ones.
Alexim: Damn, technically Santa Claus kills you even if you touch the Christmas tree XD
That's why you have to chop it down before he joins your party. ;)
Alexim: Damn, technically Santa Claus kills you even if you touch the Christmas tree XD

Klumpen0815: I really liked the game until the random encounter section, now I die in 70% of the fights, usually from cockatrices or whisps I don't stand any chance against whatsoever because they often kill the entire team in one turn.

It's ragequit time!
Alexim: I agree that enemies in the forest are too powerful compared to the previous ones.
I'll give the game roughly 5 hours before releasing patch that will make them much easier.

We've had someone already get past all of those tough monsters, so I know it's possible. But if nobody else is getting through them, I'll lighten it up.