It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
The best price I have seen on the Royal Edition for Pillars of Eternity. I just can not afford it right now, but I was able to pick up a few games so far. Great sale by GOG!
Has anyone tried that Terra Nova game? Is it any good?
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Terra Nova game? Is it any good?
Haven´t played it myself, but since it is Looking Glass game, that ought to be good :)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Tarhiel
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Terra Nova game? Is it any good?
Tarhiel: Haven´t played it myself, but since it is Looking Glass game, that ought to be good :)
I'm trying to figure out if it works with an Xbox 360 controller, but the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Terra_Nova:_Strike_Force_Centauri]PCGamingWiki[/url] doesn't have any info about it.
Missed the free System Shock 2, two days was just not enough time to dust off Windows Vista that had not been booted up in a year. Windows update failed to update things and GOG Galaxy complained about lack of some dll, and manual install of it failed due to Windows Update going on.

Oh well, I own System Shock 2 already, so not a big deal.

Hopefully Galaxy's linux version appears some day.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Leevi
Will any deals expire before the end of the sale?
HypersomniacLive: Could this be a subtle suggestion to GOG to run both a Summer and Winter Sale during June, and the same in December? ;-)

And hi!
IAmSinistar: Wintsummnia Sale 2016. Three months of bargains, one at a time. :)
<laughing>
Hi Hyper and Sinistar, good to see you. Nono no. Absolutely no more sales needed from my point of view, it's killing me trying not to buy more games. :-X
octoling: Will any deals expire before the end of the sale?
No. GOG staff said deals stay for the whole sale.
ZenWan: Hi Gog, not fair to turn Don't Starve into a pack, instead of a bundle where we could buy individual games.
Those of us who only wanted 'Shipwreck' are stuck with buying the original and the other DLC all over again, or just not buying anything. The discount on Shipwreck, if it's bought alone is meagre, to say the least. :-(
Marioface5: It's completely fair. The base game and Reign of Giants are both 70% off, for $4.49 and $1.49 respectively. Shipwrecked is pretty recent, so it's only 16% off for $4.19. Combined, they cost $10.17 at their current individual prices. The Alone Pack, which includes all three, is 60% off for $9.19, which is less than a dollar in savings.

I don't understand how you concluded that "Those of us who only wanted 'Shipwreck' are stuck with buying the original and the other DLC all over again, or just not buying anything". The Alone Pack is $5 more than Shipwrecked by itself, so if you already own the base game and Reign of Giants you would be throwing money away purchasing the Alone Pack. You're not prevented from buying any of the items included in the Alone Pack individually, either. Your post makes no sense.
Hmm. I think you missed the part where I said "Hi Gog"?

Also, you just don't seem to understand that for some of us it is really difficult, no - absolutely impossible - in fact I would say it's agonizing - to think of getting a game at a Gog sale that has only a teensy little discount on it. So that choice just doesn't exist for me. Especially when the other two have got nice big discounts. ;-)

Your argument is based on a false premise anyway, involving the use of the word 'so' when referring to the fact that Shipwrecked is pretty recent 'so' it's only 16% off.
Not 'so' at all. Many recent games have been offered with big discounts during GOG sales, no reason why this one, just a DLC, could not have been included. [i][/i]

No matter, I won't be buying either the DLC or the pack this time, so** I've saved myself some money.

<edited out a stupid typo> :-(

** correct usage of 'so' ;-)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by ZenWan
octoling: Will any deals expire before the end of the sale?
GR00T: No. GOG staff said deals stay for the whole sale.
Excellent. Was wondering this myself. Another 11 days of the sale though?
Where is my 80% off Risen Bundle?
GR00T: No. GOG staff said deals stay for the whole sale.
Niggles: Excellent. Was wondering this myself. Another 11 days of the sale though?
Yes, the sale will be on for 14 days total.
haydenaurion: Another thing that has me interested in Metro is that it seems to have sort of a Survival Horror design in that you have to kind of watch resources.
Yes, military-grade bullets is the currency in the Metro-games. I don't think you can actually fire them, but that is what you will receive in trading. The resources are scarce. Being economical when killing enemies is necessary. Medkits/gasmasks/filters/bullets can be bought, or you can find them. If you scavenge a bit, you might find a hidden cache of goodies :) Also, open every drawer and locker you find. If you do a good job of hunting down the essential stuff, you have more military-grade bullets to spend on weapon upgrades, or other weapons. The survival-horror aspect is actually pretty good in these games.
More games needed for higher XP. I'd like to buy more games on GOG, but because I've got max XP, it seems I'd be better off waiting until the christmas sale.
gumballguy: More games needed for higher XP. I'd like to buy more games on GOG, but because I've got max XP, it seems I'd be better off waiting until the christmas sale.
But what if the Xmas bonus games end up being the games you just bought? D: