It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
Seriously hoping for some movie sales!
Question for a GOG employee: I own all of the Witcher games and expansions except for The Witcher Adventure Game. It's currently on sale, but on the page for the game it has "complete your collection" with what appears to be a franchise loyalty discount however it claims that I do not yet own The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass, which I very much do own. Likewise, in Galaxy on pages that advertise the Expansion Pass it says I do not own it either. This is most likely a bug in the website and probably specific to The Witcher 3 and the DLC options. Nonetheless it is not showing me the correct information so I'm unable to see what the loyalty pricing is for completing the franchise by buying The Witcher Adventure game. I'm not particularly worried about the pricing of things for myself, but if someone owned say - just The Witcher 3 with the Expansion Pass and wanted to complete their entire Witcher collection by buying The Witcher 1 & 2 and the adventure game, they'd also have to buy the Expansion Pass again to get the franchise loyalty discount. So basically the franchise loyalty discount is just completely broken for people who own the Expansion Pass already as it does not show up as being owned.

Could a GOG official please make a comment here about the issue and what the policy is if someone wants to complete the franchise while this store bug is active without having to purchase an extra copy of the Expansion Pass (which will probably make it still not show as owned logically, not that someone would re-buy it just for that mind you).
haydenaurion: Are the bundles currently up going to stay each day along with new ones or will they change?
They should stay along with the new ones.
Have to check if that is correct though.
Edit:
They'll stay
Post edited June 08, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Nice sale and nice initiative to use GOG Galaxy. But there are a few things that don't add up.

1. Clicking "Poster child" from the progress page doesn't do anything. How is that supposed to work? (from GOG Galaxy)

2. Clicking "The procrastinator" takes me to my wishlist. But how do you wish for games you've already wished for? GOG Galaxy should've taken me to the shop page instead.

3. The "Store -> Browse Games" doesn't have a filter to exclude the games I own. While hunting for new games, my 150+ collection gets in my way quite a lot.

4. From the "Browse Games" section, if I click one game to see the details then click the Back button, the page won't remember the filters I applied. That's very impractical even if you only select one filter, because going back and forth it quickly becomes annoying. Maybe remember the applied filters for one hour or indefinitely?
Savolae: Excluding Linux gamers from that free System Shock 2 is a real petty. I find it even more disturbing that the Steam version of SS2 has Linux support whereas Gog version doesn't...
A lot of games with a Linux version are mysteriously missing the Linux version here.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_have_native_linux_portselsewhere
CarrionCrow: According to this, the three XP games won't be rotated out for other items.
Thank you.
This is not good news, more things I can't redeem because I have them already :(

Why not offer GoG credit *if* you already own the games. :( :( This happens to me every time with Sales.
CarrionCrow: According to this, the three XP games won't be rotated out for other items.
styggron: Thank you.
This is not good news, more things I can't redeem because I have them already :(

Why not offer GoG credit *if* you already own the games. :( :( This happens to me every time with Sales.
Unfortunately this is common for me. Almost any free game on offer I have already, or I don't want. It would be nice if there were 2 or 3 choices at each reward tier to increase the chance of getting something new.
haydenaurion: Are the bundles currently up going to stay each day along with new ones or will they change?
NuffCatnip: They should stay along with the new ones.
Have to check if that is correct though.
Edit:
They'll stay
Nice, i'm undecided if I should grab Tropico 4 or save back for future releases. We all know via SCPM's leaks that Oblivion and New Vegas are coming, just a matter of when. I'm waiting on those.
haydenaurion: Nice, i'm undecided if I should grab Tropico 4 or save back for future releases. We all know via SCPM's leaks that Oblivion and New Vegas are coming, just a matter of when. I'm waiting on those.
Sweet. I've already got NV on Steam, but none of the TES games except Skyrim, so I'll be getting all of those here on GOG in the future for sure. Hopefully Skyrim will show up here sometime too.
high rated
sunshinecorp: I couldn't care less for having to use the client to get it, I understand the promo. I do care however that the client ain't available for Linux, so that excludes Linux users from such promos. There was a similar freebie with the Aliens vs Predator game, to promote Galaxy, and it DID NOT require login through the client.
Some group or other will always be excluded from this sort of promotion: people who don't want to use a client (>this guy<), people who didn't check in during the first 48 hours, people who refuse to use commercial OSes, people who only use Steam, people who only have intermittent Internet access, people whose only computer is a tablet, the Amish, etc. ;)
In other words, life's not fair, and complaining about not qualifying to get something for free isn't isn't exactly going to encourage people/businesses to give other stuff away for free in the future.
Damn, I own system shock 2 but it is still pretty good freebie who doesn't.
mecharma: We'll keep adding new games / bundles to the promo, but the discounts on already available titles will not change!
Aw, I would have picked up 4 Pajama Sam codes at -75%. As it stands I'll just pick up one, I guess.
styggron: Thank you.

jalister: Unfortunately this is common for me. Almost any free game on offer I have already, or I don't want. It would be nice if there were 2 or 3 choices at each reward tier to increase the chance of getting something new.
All we can do is donate it to the community giveaway thread if it is allowed I guess.
sunshinecorp: I couldn't care less for having to use the client to get it, I understand the promo. I do care however that the client ain't available for Linux, so that excludes Linux users from such promos. There was a similar freebie with the Aliens vs Predator game, to promote Galaxy, and it DID NOT require login through the client.
HunchBluntley: Some group or other will always be excluded from this sort of promotion: people who don't want to use a client (>this guy<), people who didn't check in during the first 48 hours, people who refuse to use commercial OSes, people who only use Steam, people who only have intermittent Internet access, people whose only computer is a tablet, the Amish, etc. ;)
In other words, life's not fair, and complaining about not qualifying to get something for free isn't isn't exactly going to encourage people/businesses to give other stuff away for free in the future.
Actually
they are in a sense paying people with windows systems to stress test the galaxy client with
a game instead of money.
I dont quite understand the need to complain about a company that makes job requirements to do a speccific task.
But i guess the complainers doesnt see it that way.
HunchBluntley: Some group or other will always be excluded from this sort of promotion: people who don't want to use a client (>this guy<), people who didn't check in during the first 48 hours, people who refuse to use commercial OSes, people who only use Steam, people who only have intermittent Internet access, people whose only computer is a tablet, the Amish, etc. ;)
What I say or complain about isn't going to change GOG policy at all, ever. We know that much. What I am is worried about this becoming a trend. Like I said I already have the game so I shouldn't really care. But I do care. I also care that SS2 doesn't have a Wine bottled version for Linux like Steam does for years now. :P Nevermind that I want to try GOG Galaxy and there hasn't been one breath of information about a Linux release. It's been coming forever. And that's all we know. It's coming.