It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
AcidFlux: I'll take Ascension to the Throne and leave Daikatana
ggf162: May I take Daikatana? (gave away several games a few weeks ago without taking any)
Can you send a link to justify this for people like madth3 who is always busting people like you and me to call us "law-breakers" XD

This is what I'm talking about:

Click here!
AcidFlux: Can you send a link to justify this for people like madth3 who is always busting people like you and me to call us "law-breakers" XD

Click here!
Cut it out, there's nothing wrong when someone reminds the rules to others who forget them or try to bypass them. Some didn't know and let people like justaquicke to leave free games in the past. If you have something against someone in the forums, try to solve your problems via PM with them and don't mix in your issues the rest of us.
low rated
AcidFlux: Can you send a link to justify this for people like madth3 who is always busting people like you and me to call us "law-breakers" XD

Click here!
Azrael360: Cut it out, there's nothing wrong when someone reminds the rules to others who forget them or try to bypass them. Some didn't know and let people like justaquicke to leave free games in the past. If you have something against someone in the forums, try to solve your problems via PM with them and don't mix in your issues the rest of us.
Cut it out! I just want to stay by the rules if I send the game to ggf162 If you have something against people trying to stand on the bright side (always smiling), don't mix your issues with the rest of us.

So, I'm sending the code right now; anyway, it's my game and I do what I want with it (this is what nice people get nowadays)

Try to smile, sir ^^
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post2178

In case anybody is actually going to get on my case about it
Post edited October 04, 2014 by ggf162
HypersomniacLive: This is not , I repeat, NOT a trading thread - the OP and this post should be useful to read. ;-)
Think I'll remind people as well...

Sachys: I really want to get this idea through everybody's head:

This is NOT a trading thread!

The idea was for rolling giveaways - to "pay it forwards" and NOT trading.
Just check the OP.

This is why a bunch of people that used to use this thread no longer do.
Taking nothing. Leaving Lucius (steam).

List updated.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by blarth
blarth: Taking nothing. Leaving Lucius (steam).

List updated.
taking Lucius and leave Hero of the Kingdom (steam) and The Sun at Night (Steam
blarth: Taking nothing. Leaving Lucius (steam).

List updated.
Magoxx: taking Lucius and leave Hero of the Kingdom (steam) and The Sun at Night (Steam
PM'd.

List updated.
Magoxx: taking Lucius and leave Hero of the Kingdom (steam) and The Sun at Night (Steam
blarth: PM'd.

List updated.
Thank you very much!
moonlight_: I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
madth3: I'll take Redshirt and leave Orcs Must Die! 2 (Steam)
i like to take Orcs Must Die! 2 (Steam) and leave Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Steam)
Will take The Sun at Night (Steam) , leaving System Shock 2 (Steam)
DyNaer: Will take The Sun at Night (Steam) , leaving System Shock 2 (Steam)
Pm´d

Enjoy!

removed*
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Magoxx
DyNaer: Will take The Sun at Night (Steam) , leaving System Shock 2 (Steam)
I will take System Shock 2 (Steam) and I can leave instead Deadlight (Humble Bundle Gift Link —> Steam), if that's okay ^_^
Azrael360: I will take System Shock 2 (Steam) and I can leave instead Deadlight (Humble Bundle Gift Link —> Steam), if that's okay ^_^
Check PM :)
Azrael360: I will take System Shock 2 (Steam) and I can leave instead Deadlight (Humble Bundle Gift Link —> Steam), if that's okay ^_^
DyNaer: Check PM :)
Thanks! ^_^
Then (Humble Bundle Gift Link —> Steam) is now available, and added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApRZKS-zv1o1dE15ZldBZ1F5Z1psc2RDRFZPUkJTRUE]main list.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Azrael360