It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonlight_: I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
Ragnarblackmane: Where's Redshirts? Not listed and no one has taken it in the meantime.
thought he was going to add it to the list. added it right now
vizolover: I 'd like to take 100% Orange Juice and leave Ascension to the Throne and Subject 9 :)
Will take Subject 9 (Steam) , leaving Oknytt (Steam)
Post edited October 03, 2014 by DyNaer
Redshirts is the evil game for me. Every time I try to get it in this thread, it tends to be a vapor.
Ragnarblackmane: Where's Redshirts? Not listed and no one has taken it in the meantime.
moonlight_: thought he was going to add it to the list. added it right now
Nice game, Deepdig or Justaquickie or many many others......yeah, from the ashes......again and again.
vizolover: I 'd like to take 100% Orange Juice and leave Ascension to the Throne and Subject 9 :)
Oh. I'm sorry, Demzon took it and did not update the list and it has not replied to my PM messages because he did not answered when justaquickie asked for the game he promised.

Removed from list now.
moonlight_: I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
I'll take Redshirt and leave Orcs Must Die! 2 (Steam)
BoneCleaver: I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
penumbren: If Kaptain Brawe is still available, I'd like it, please.

I'll leave Bionic Dues (Steam).
Hi, I 'd like Bionic Dues, already left Ascension to the throne and Subject 9. thanks.
penumbren: If Kaptain Brawe is still available, I'd like it, please.

I'll leave Bionic Dues (Steam).
vizolover: Hi, I 'd like Bionic Dues, already left Ascension to the throne and Subject 9. thanks.
I'm sorry, it's gone. I thought I'd edited the spreadsheet but it looks like I missed it, so you have my apologies.
Exoanthrope: Since the majority of these games aren't that good, how about I take something and throw in something half-decent?

Could I take Road so Far and leave Realms of the Haunting(Steam)?
KoreaBeat: I will take Realms of the Haunting and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain.
If Combat Wings is still available, I'll leave X-Blades (steam).
DyNaer: Will take Subject 9 (Steam) , leaving Oknytt (Steam)
Hi again, I 'd like to take Oknytt, already left 2 games on the list (Subject 9 and Ascension to the throne)
vizolover: Hi again, I 'd like to take Oknytt, already left 2 games on the list (Subject 9 and Ascension to the throne)
check PM :)
DyNaer: Will take Subject 9 (Steam) , leaving Oknytt (Steam)
vizolover: Hi again, I 'd like to take Oknytt, already left 2 games on the list (Subject 9 and Ascension to the throne)
I'll take Ascension to the Throne and leave Daikatana
AcidFlux: I'll take Ascension to the Throne and leave Daikatana
PM sent, enjoy!
vizolover: PM sent, enjoy!
Spreadsheet Edited... thanks ^^
May I take Daikatana? (gave away several games a few weeks ago without taking any)