It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Dead Light, thank you.

Trine sent.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by sanfueg
vizolover: Taking Solar Flux and leaving Chrome and Chrome Specforce
madth3: Could you update the list adding the Chrome games?
Done! Chrome and Chrome Specforce added!
Thanks to DyNaer for Solar Flux ;)
Impaler26: If this goes through i'd take Trine (Steam) and leave Windforge (Steam) in return.
sanfueg: I'm waiting for the Dead Light key, but AcidFlux asked for Trine, sorry.
Ok, no problem! :)
Once again: So many trades when we all make an effort to put good games on the list (stop the crappy ones!)

Too many smiles today :)

AcidFlux: See how many trades in just few minutes when we all work together and take+leave good nice games?

If only all of us could understand the Beauty of this World

XD

Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the The List to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
LeDrewxcore: I'll take Eschalon Book III and leave Airline Tycoon 2 (steam humble gift).
PM sent! :)

Don't forget to update the list ^^
Post edited October 02, 2014 by AcidFlux
AcidFlux: Once again: So many trades when we all make an effort to put good games on the list (stop the crappy ones!)

LeDrewxcore: I'll take Eschalon Book III and leave Airline Tycoon 2 (steam humble gift).
AcidFlux: PM sent! :)

Thanks, Airline Tycoon 2 has already been added. Removed Eschalon Book III
low rated
AcidFlux: Once again: So many trades when we all make an effort to put good games on the list (stop the crappy ones!)

LeDrewxcore: Thanks, Airline Tycoon 2 has already been added. Removed Eschalon Book III
I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
LeDrewxcore: Thanks, Airline Tycoon 2 has already been added. Removed Eschalon Book III
moonlight_: I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
I sent the PM with the link.

I also removed AT2 from the list.
Post edited October 02, 2014 by LeDrewxcore
low rated
DyNaer: Thanks again , Solar Flux added in the spreadsheet.
May I take Chrome and Chrome Specforce aka Crysis for Low-Spec PCs and leave Tropico 3, sir?

:)
AcidFlux: May I take Chrome and Chrome Specforce aka Crysis for Low-Spec PCs and leave Tropico 3, sir?

PM Sent :))
AcidFlux: May I take Chrome and Chrome Specforce aka Crysis for Low-Spec PCs and leave Tropico 3, sir?

From the first post
"2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime,"

madth3: From the first post
"2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime,"
I'll fix this in a couple of hours ;)

P.S. The world today: Do a good deed (put great game on list), noone cares; do something wrong, the cops crash your party (Tropico 3) XD

So, exchanged for Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Post edited October 03, 2014 by AcidFlux
high rated

This is not , I repeat, NOT a trading thread - the OP and this post should be useful to read. ;-)
moonlight_: I can take airline tycoon 2 and leave redshirt (steam)!
Where's Redshirts? Not listed and no one has taken it in the meantime.

HypersomniacLive: This is not , I repeat, NOT a trading thread - the OP and this post should be useful to read. ;-)
No more beer for you ^^
SlyFox: If I may, I'll take you up on it. I'd like Ibomber attack please.
I'll send you the key for Alpha Prime right away.
madth3: IBomber Attack sent.
Back to the thread, I'm taking Alpha Prime then and leaving 100% Orange Juice (Steam). List updated.
I 'd like to take 100% Orange Juice and leave Ascension to the Throne and Subject 9 :)
Post edited October 03, 2014 by vizolover