It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Its up to you. I'm on Mars so it really doesnt affect me, other than having a brief lightshow if the warning is for real.
LesterKnight99: Is quaid up there?
No. Kuatu wants a hug though.

He ALWAYS wants a fucking hug. Cunt that he is!
Sachys: Spinorial has a big angry red button in his pants that states "DO NOT PRESS OR THE WORLD WILL END!"

tempted?
Spinorial: Why do you think I have it in the first place? o.O
Because its the only big red angry button likely to ver reside within your trouserial region!
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Sachys
wildys: thks The Witch's Yarn (steam) added to list
Can I take the Witch's Yarn and leave Wizardry 8 (steam)
wildys: thks The Witch's Yarn (steam) added to list
louisemay7: Can I take the Witch's Yarn and leave Wizardry 8 (steam)
check your PM
Let's swap another game on the list. :D

Removed Chains (Desura) and replaced it with Kilgazar (Desura).
Post edited September 24, 2014 by Impaler26
Tallima: After I get some more keys saved up (all of my spares are in the Treasure Hunt), I intend to make a Take-One-Give-One with the rules of:

- When you take one, you need to give one with a GOG, Desura or Steam normal retail value, +/- 40%.
- You may not give a duplicate game of something already on the list.
- You may not give one to a person that just took yours and vice versa

I will allow free games, like Torchlight. Since dups won't be allowed, the freebies will either stay up for a long time or be taken as the freebies become more common.

And a requirement to post when someone doesn't follow through.

2 folks haven't followed through with me here. Not a huge deal, but it's really not acceptable. Trade a game you know you have.

I also don't care if things are in bundle. Mostly, people trade bundle left-overs, but a lot of people miss bundles or only learn of a game after a friend got it in a bundle. So I have no problems with a steam code bought for, effectively, 20 cents, being traded for a $10 game so long as the retail values are +/- 40%.

And lastly, like here, the rules will be policed by those who give and the general community.

That is what I thought this thread was originally supposed to be. Whether or not that's true, I think there would be value, friendliness and use out of a thread like that.
BlackThorny: +1 for that, and I think It'll be more what I thought this thread should be ( I only know the current state as I wasn't aware to this thread before its demise).
But I;m not sure the "bundle is just fine" should be ok for all cases. Leaving a key like Space Hack or Gun Monkeys can never have it's worth calculated by current retail...
I believe the ground rule should revolve every game as most it can be worth is the lowest price it's been for the last 3 months before dropping it, and lets say that those that were free a week before dropping we'll have a base 1$ tier, while currently offered free games should not belong in the thread altogether.
The "Only one of any game" feature should take care of that. Some people miss the freebies and there are even some folks who really want to play Gun Monkey or Space Hack but can't find it. I really don't mind people giving and taking games that "nobody" wants to play b/c sometimes someone wants to play them.

And building a complicated pricing structure would make the give-one-take-one rather difficult to manage, making the whole thing nearly impossible to use.
WARNING!

justaquickie is a scammer. He just turned up on the known scammers thread being rather self-congratulatory at scamming someone.

= = = = = =
Posted it here because he grabbed a lot of games in this thread.
Be warned! justaquickie has just been outed as a scammer and an alt of anasto.

He's been crowing about scamming realkman666.

Do not trust. From searches, this thread and xckx's thread "Open this thread" are the only places he frequents, so you have been warned...

[Edit: Ninja'ed! :)]
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: [Edit: Ninja'ed! :)]
I just quick copied/edited your previous warning since I had meet justaquickie in this thread.
:)
I'm bored so let's swap another game on the list... :D

Removed Unhack (Desura) and replaced it with Power-Up (Steam).

EDIT:

Unhack (Desura) and Luminosity (Desura) are up for grabs here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post6946
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: PM sent, enjoy! :)

AND:

I'd take Takedown: Red Sabre (Steam Gift) and leave Super Sanctum TD (Steam Gift) in return.
deepdig: is it allowed to take steamgifts and leave steam keys? If not, thanks anyway
Treasure: Received and redeemed, thanks a lot ! :-)
Added Offspring Fling to the list.
deepdig: i'd like to take offspring and leave gearcrack arena (indie gala gift link)
I'll take Gearcrack arena and leave Pressured(Desura)
low rated
deepdig: is it allowed to take steamgifts and leave steam keys? If not, thanks anyway

i'd like to take offspring and leave gearcrack arena (indie gala gift link)
lcazor555: I'll take Gearcrack arena and leave Pressured(Desura)
Bad luck brian. I'm a scammer lol that means i've got nothing to give you
So was [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1833]justaquickie...? Pathetic.
deepdig was unmasked back in July
So many scammers, that's why I stopped dropping keys, you can't trust no one now... Damn leechers with no life. This place used to be very friendly, honest and nice... (>_<)

EDIT: After 1 month I'm removing 3 Stars Of Destiny (Steam) from the list and will give it away later to someone somewhere randomly in this site.

EDIT2: Offered and given to Death2Videodrome because he had it in his wishlist (^_^)
Post edited September 30, 2014 by Azrael360
Impaler26: That's a good idea. So i removed Project Night (Desura) and replaced it with Undead Legions (Desura).
In order to get things moving again, I'd like to take Undead Legions and leave Lilly Looking Through(HB Steam gift link), if that's alright with you.