It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: I'll take Sang Froid - Tales of Werewolves, and leave Hotline Miami (steam).
deepdig: I'll take hotline miami and leave Yet another zombie defense game (desura)

Note: since warzone is free
PM Incomining!

This worked out well - I didn't even have to edit the file!
roelibex: You still got Major Mayhem?

i will leave Tank Operations - European Campaign (Steam) for it
BoneCleaver: I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Is Kaptain Brawe still available?
PandaLiang: I would like to take Hostile Waters and put Star Wolves 3: Civil War in return
hitclub: I would like to take Star Wolves 3: Civil War and put And Yet It Moves in return
I'd take "And Yet it Moves" and leave "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves".
hummer010: Is Kaptain Brawe still available?
When you quote more than one person, only ONE of the people get a notification. Try responding JUST to bonecleaver to make sure he sees it.
hitclub: I would like to take Star Wolves 3: Civil War and put And Yet It Moves in return
LoboBlanco: I'd take "And Yet it Moves" and leave "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves".
Sent
BoneCleaver: I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Is Kaptain Brawe still available?
Venhiem: Not taking anything, just leaving Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box [Origin] for the list and wait if something I particularly want comes up.
I will take Burnout and i will leave Project Cyber
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Albanox
Venhiem: Not taking anything, just leaving Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box [Origin] for the list and wait if something I particularly want comes up.
Albanox: I will take burnout and i will live Project Cyber (steam key)
Project Cyber is available for free here. Or people can contact the dev if that form doesn't work.. I don't think you can offer that here.. plus it's a free to play game.
Post edited July 11, 2014 by spoderman
spoderman: Project Cyber is available for free here. Or people can contact the dev if that form doesn't work.. I don't think you can offer that here.. plus it's a free to play game.
Yep :)
Albanox: I will take burnout and i will live Project Cyber (steam key)
spoderman: Project Cyber is available for free here. Or people can contact the dev if that form doesn't work.. I don't think you can offer that here.. plus it's a free to play game.
A key for Eryi's Action (desura) is ok?
Post edited July 11, 2014 by Albanox
So i can take Burnout Paradise? I will leave Eryi's Action (desura)
Post edited July 16, 2014 by Albanox
LoboBlanco: I'd take "And Yet it Moves" and leave "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves".
hitclub: Sent
Thanks! "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves" is up.
hitclub: Sent
LoboBlanco: Thanks! "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves" is up.
I'd take Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves and leave Bardbarian (STEAM)
low rated
LoboBlanco: Thanks! "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves" is up.
pokemaztre: I'd take Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves and leave Bardbarian (STEAM)
I'll take bardbarian and leave galactic arms race (steam)
I'm no longer interested in Burnout , so i leave Eryi's Action and i will wait for something else.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by Albanox