It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LoboBlanco: Thanks! "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves" is up.
pokemaztre: I'd take Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves and leave Bardbarian (STEAM)
PM sent!
pokemaztre: I'd take Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves and leave Bardbarian (STEAM)
deepdig: I'll take bardbarian and leave galactic arms race (steam)
PM sent!
Minerva14: Hello,

I would take the GOG-code for The Witcher and will leave a Steam-Code for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers, if I may.

Can someone please explain me if I shall wait or write the person that offered the game, not sure if I had understood everything?
taking Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers if still available, and will leave Toki Tori 2+ here
I'll take Toki Tori 2+ and leave Shadowgrounds(Steam key).
pokemaztre: taking Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers if still available, and will leave Toki Tori 2+ here
PM sent, have fun!
sanfueg: I'll take Toki Tori 2+ and leave Shadowgrounds(Steam key).
PM sent! :)

pokemaztre: taking Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers if still available, and will leave Toki Tori 2+ here
Minerva14: PM sent, have fun!
Thanks mate! ;)
Post edited July 17, 2014 by pokemaztre
Took Toki Tori 2+ and left Shadowgrounds(Steam key). Thank you.
low rated
sanfueg: Took Toki Tori 2+ and left Shadowgrounds(Steam key). Thank you.
taking shadowgrounds and leaving one day ched (desura) if possible. Thank you

Galactic arms race added to the list
Post edited July 17, 2014 by deepdig
sanfueg: Took Toki Tori 2+ and left Shadowgrounds(Steam key). Thank you.
deepdig: taking shadowgrounds and leaving one day ched (desura) if possible. Thank you

Galactic arms race added to the list
PM sent!
Anyone have the Geneforge Saga? I'm a HUGE fan of that series, more so than the Avernum series.

Sorry, wrong forum.
Post edited July 18, 2014 by ssj2071
lugum: can we move on now?
Psyringe: Yes, we can. Sorry for the thread derailment. I just think, as said before, that people need to be called out on obviously parasitic behavior that, if not unchecked, will probably endanger the pretty great idea of such a giveaway. My feeling is that if someone _didn't_ call him out, he'd just continue taking away his one free game per week while just making alibi offers. He'll probably try it regardless, but at least this way more people know about his tricks and can look out for them. I also wouldn't be surprised if some new, unknown users popped up showing an interest in the keys he put in the pool.

Anyway. There's nothing in the pool right now me for me to take, but I'm entering "Dollar Dash" (Steam) to get the ball rolling again, regardless.
I'd take "Dollar Dash" and leave "A New Beginning - Final Cut" (Steam).
LoboBlanco: I'd take "Dollar Dash" and leave "A New Beginning - Final Cut" (Steam).
PM sent. :)
I'll take A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam) and leave Shadowgrounds Survivor(Steam key).
Post edited July 20, 2014 by sanfueg
low rated
sanfueg: I'll take A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam) and leave Shadowgrounds Survivor(Steam key).
taking shadowgrounds survivor and i'll leave inescapable (desura)
sanfueg: I'll take A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam) and leave Shadowgrounds Survivor(Steam key).
justaquickie: taking shadowgrounds survivor and i'll leave inescapable (desura)
PM sent!
I'm still waiting for A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam).
Post edited July 20, 2014 by sanfueg