It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: If that goes through, I'll take "Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC" and leave "Men of War: Red Tide" (Steam)
Christoph89: pm sent.
And received, thanks! :)

Side note: While adding Men of War: Red Tide to the list, I noticed that someone else is already offering it since March. I'll add mine to the list as well, but I don't want to only offer a game that apparently nobody wanted for weeks, so I'll also add Litil Divil (Steam)
roelibex: Hey Redfern,

I got a copy of A New Beginning - Final Cut.
Contact me if you still want it!
Oh, i should ask my friend if it still wants it :)

Impaler26: I'd take World War III: Black Gold (Steam) and leave Knights and Merchants (Steam) in return.
Sending the key now.
Well. maybe its sounds little bold, but maybe someone have extra of Giana Sister? My friend is not sure that he wants now
Redfern: Well. maybe its sounds little bold, but maybe someone have extra of Giana Sister? My friend is not sure that he wants now
The original on Steam?
No, think he prefer modern Twisted Dream :))) We have a quarrel about "crappy classic games" before :))
Redfern: No, think he prefer modern Twisted Dream :))) We have a quarrel about "crappy classic games" before :))
I actually meant Twisted Dreams as opposed to Rise of the Owlverlord.
Redfern: Well. maybe its sounds little bold, but maybe someone have extra of Giana Sister? My friend is not sure that he wants now
I actually took one from here yesterday for a real life friend. Unfortunately he bought it from a different trader before i had the chance to send it to him. I considered returning it but i wasnt sure if people would take it well. I can send you the code after i get home.
Impaler26: Received, thanks! :)

Still up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Dreaming Sarah (Desura)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)
Interesting in Dreaming Sarah for Loot Hero
Grargar: I actually meant Twisted Dreams as opposed to Rise of the Owlverlord.
Oh i see. Double facepalm to me :) I was thinking you talking of old-old original Giana :)

team_dota2: I actually took one from here yesterday for a real life friend. Unfortunately he bought it from a different trader before i had the chance to send it to him. I considered returning it but i wasnt sure if people would take it well. I can send you the code after i get home.
TY :) You manged snatch it right before me. lol
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Redfern
Impaler26: I'd take World War III: Black Gold (Steam) and leave Knights and Merchants (Steam) in return.
Redfern: Sending the key now.
Received, thanks! :)

And PM sent with Dreaming Sarah (Desura). Enjoy! :)
Spartan717: Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
I´d take "Broken Sword 2" and leave "A New Beggining - Final Cut" (Steam).
Post edited June 03, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Not taking anything, just leaving Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box [Origin] for the list and wait if something I particularly want comes up.
Whahaha, you all just kidding me with surge of "A New Beggining - Final Cut" :)))))))
BTW. Have everyone noticed - IndieGala stopped distributing "plain" Steam keys, they switched to system similar to Humble, with need to connect account with Steam.
That a 100% copycats.
Redfern: Whahaha, you all just kidding me with surge of "A New Beggining - Final Cut" :)))))))
BTW. Have everyone noticed - IndieGala stopped distributing "plain" Steam keys, they switched to system similar to Humble, with need to connect account with Steam.
That a 100% copycats.
Yeah, it's been happening for a while. I heard that Groupees might follow with something similar.
Redfern: Whahaha, you all just kidding me with surge of "A New Beggining - Final Cut" :)))))))
That a 100% copycats.
From what I hear, this is the 'approved' method from steam so they will all switch to this type of method at some point.
That a 100% copycats.
iphgix: From what I hear, this is the 'approved' method from steam so they will all switch to this type of method at some point.
Actually then you can see who redeemed the game - at least from IndieGala - now if they'd make all the gift links transparent scammers will have a much harder time hiding ;-D