It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: I'll throw in a Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians via a HB Steam gift link
Azrael360: And I can take it and leave another HB Gift Link with Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams [STEAM].
I want this.

and offer BlackSoul: Extended Edition Desura Game.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by lugum
Leroux:
cmdr_flashheart: Yeah, I think it's pretty much a given that if you give something away, then you're committed to do it. I did the 5 days thing because it's only fair to everyone else that they shouldn't be expected to keep track of a giveaway for an indefinite period of time.

Who didn't offer you a game in return? They're blacklisted from this thread and any of my future giveaways.

edit: I am assuming that they received a game form someone else, but then didn't honor the giveaway they put forth. However, I am not making any more rules- the community can self-moderate, and people can decide how to run this thread as they like within the general guidelines :]
No, they didn't take any other game, they just offered it here and when I reacted to the offer they said they had already given it to someone else. They also seemed fairly new here (and young, but you can never tell), so it's ok, no need for blacklisting. It's not so much about me, I'm good, I just wanted to say that it would be sad if this giveaway turned to something noncommittal, to haggling and comparing prices, and if the lighthearted fun would turn to bitterness because of disappointed expectations and lack of communication. I think it would even be acceptable if offers are withdrawn, but IMO it should be announced in this thread and before anyone reacts to the offer at hand.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by Leroux
Agree with leroux it can get messy.
There is something going wrong with quoting the list everytime by multiple people. Where is my crusader kings complete which is still up for graps?
Post edited March 15, 2014 by roelibex
lugum: and offer BlackSoul: Extended Edition Desura Game.
I would like this one please. I can offer Data Jammers: FastForward (Steam)
And I agree with you both :] From my perspective, it can only be as good as the people using it, so it's up to the community how the thread shapes up. Feel free to discuss, it's a community thread :]
lugum: and offer BlackSoul: Extended Edition Desura Game.
benderz: I would like this one please. I can offer Data Jammers: FastForward (Steam)
Okay check pm.
Thanks again to Lobo, and also to Leroux! Here's the list as it stands now, +1 to the gifters!

F.E.A.R 2
Splatter (Desura)
Reversion - The Meeting (Desura)
HyperSonic 4 (Desura)
Waking Mars (Desura)
Pester (Desura)
Laxius Force (Desura)
Dynamite Jack (Steam)
The Swapper (Steam)
Fez (Steam)
Redshirt (Steam)
Waking Mars (Steam)
Aeon Command (Desura/GamersGate)
The Witcher (GOG)
Will Fight for Food (ShinyLoot)
Dark Scavenger (ShinyLoot)
Soulcaster I & II (ShinyLoot)
Supreme Commander (Steam)
Arson & Plunder (Desura)
Millennium 1 (Desura)
Little Racers Street
Battlepaths
Europa Universalis 3 Complete
Crusader Kings Complete
Data Jammers
Blockland

New folks, remember that if you pick one you leave one; refer to the rules on first page.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Azrael360: And I can take it and leave another HB Gift Link with Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams [STEAM].
lugum: I want this.

and offer BlackSoul: Extended Edition Desura Game.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams sent via PM ;)
foxworks: I offer up The Swapper from Humble Indie Bundle 11
I'd take this. I can offer The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (steam).
foxworks: I offer up The Swapper from Humble Indie Bundle 11
BlackDawn: I'd take this. I can offer The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (steam).
I'd be interested in Lord of the Rings and can offer:
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
I glad this topic started running at least, but i fear it may become hard to track all games as stock naturally grows. And constant reposting of list doesnt helps very much. Maybe its better to keep list of offer somewhere else, where it can be updated by community? Like Google Docs or something like that.
And for now i offer Gentrieve 2 for GamersGate into stock. Also One of Millenium 2 keys turned to be not needed after all, so i guess its still for someone to grab
Redfern: Maybe its better to keep list of offer somewhere else, where it can be updated by community? Like Google Docs or something like that.
I had the same idea, but if a troll find it, he just have to Ctrl+A => Delete to have fun.
Not in case only selected peoples will have editing rights, but that all going to make its giveaway more and more complicated.
spoderman: I'd like Dracula 4, thanks. I'll offer up Little Racers Street (Steam)
benderz: I don't want it, but thanks for the offer spoderman, the game is very funny (I have it at the Desura's store) !
Yeah, I personally enjoyed it a lot. Probably my favorite isometric racer on Steam.