It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kokie: So has Millennium 2: Take me Higher (Desura) been taken?

I'm about to leave Millennium 1 for it :P
You should reply to Redfern´s post (click the game in the list, it´ll take you directly to it), and it seems noone has asked for it yet.
akhliber: Great giveaway idea! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. :)
Redfern: Bombing in
Reversion - The Meeting and Millennium 2: Take me Higher desura keys. (may be slow to respond)
+ HyperSonic 4 (i know its probably crap)
If it's still possible I'd like to have Millennium 2: Take me Higher please.

I'll leave Millennium 1 (desura) in return.

If the game is taken then that's alright. :)
low rated
if anyone got a spare Long Live the Queen gift code when it was on sale I can give them a dollar steam humble bundle gift code
grunthos64: if anyone got a spare Long Live the Queen gift code when it was on sale I can give them a dollar steam humble bundle gift code
This isn't the right thread for that..
Nothing from that i offered (except Lilian) is taken, sadly. So i just PM you.

OH LORD! So there was TWO requests for Millenium 2? I sent one for kokie...but fear not! I have extra! Sending one more to rong44

So, two millennium 2 keys sent, i take a look if i can get more if there would be requests for it, albeit no promises.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Redfern
Redfern: Nothing from that i offered (except Lilian) is taken, sadly. So i just PM you.
I notice you were giving away earth 2150, no one seems to want it so if it's ok, I would like it. The only thing I can offer though is 99 levels to hell on steam. Thanks!
Redfern: Nothing from that i offered (except Lilian) is taken, sadly. So i just PM you.
Awolnation: I notice you were giving away earth 2150, no one seems to want it so if it's ok, I would like it. The only thing I can offer though is 99 levels to hell on steam. Thanks!
Hmmm..unfortunately i would like to see how "GOG for GOG" principle will work on that title. So, have i to turn down, for now, that offer. If nobody else will show interests after all - you will get it.
Redfern: Hmmm..unfortunately i would like to see how "GOG for GOG" principle will work on that title. So, have i to turn down, for now, that offer. If nobody else will show interests after all - you will get it.
Ok, that's reasonable, let me know if no one wants it. Thanks!
BranjoHello: I'd like to take that Crayon Physics Deluxe.
I will leave F.E.A.R. 2 (Steam) on the table.
I will have to send it to you on Sunday or Monday. I'm not at home over the weekend. Sorry.
Out of consideration for the generous people who posted games, it would only be fair, that if no one asks for a game up for grabs for five days, then the person giving it away gets to keep it, if they like; they can do as they wish, keep it or give it away, still.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Out of consideration for the generous people who posted games, it would only be fair, that if no one asks for a game up for grabs for five days, then the person giving it away gets to keep it, if they like; they can do as they wish, keep it or give it away, still.
What about Gog games that get non gog offers?
cmdr_flashheart: Out of consideration for the generous people who posted games, it would only be fair, that if no one asks for a game up for grabs for five days, then the person giving it away gets to keep it, if they like; they can do as they wish, keep it or give it away, still.
theslitherydeee: What about Gog games that get non gog offers?
It's up to the person giving it away :]
Arson & Plunder (desura key)

OH LORD! So there was TWO requests for Millenium 2? I sent one for kokie...but fear not! I have extra! Sending one more to rong44

So, two millennium 2 keys sent, i take a look if i can get more if there would be requests for it, albeit no promises.
Hey Redfern , I got Millennium 2 key from you , thanks.

Now Millennium 1 is up for anyone who would like to have it. :)
Hear, hear.....folks! *rings a bell"

......up to this post the following games are up for the taking:

Crayon Physics (Steam)
Splatter (Desura)
Reversion - The Meeting (Desura)
HyperSonic 4 (Desura)
Waking Mars (Desura)
Pester (Desura)
Laxius Force (Desura)
Dynamite Jack (Steam)
The Swapper (Steam)
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam)
Fez (Steam)
Earth 2150 (GOG)
Redshirt (Steam)
Crusader Kings Complete (Steam)
Waking Mars (Steam)
Aeon Command (Desura/GamersGate)
The Witcher (GOG)
Will Fight for Food (ShinyLoot)
Dark Scavenger (ShinyLoot)
Soulcaster I & II (ShinyLoot)
Supreme Commander (Steam)
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (Steam)
Arson & Plunder (Desura)
Millennium 1 (Desura)

...and for the new folks, remember that if you pick one you leave one ; P, refer to the rules on first page.