It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: I'd like to take that Crayon Physics Deluxe.
I will leave F.E.A.R. 2 (Steam) on the table.
katsaysmeh: I will have to send it to you on Sunday or Monday. I'm not at home over the weekend. Sorry.
No problem, I'm not in a hurry. ;)
No one entered for this in my last GA, so it's up for grabs.

Battlepaths (Desura)
Redfern: I guess i should add Earth 2150 GOG key
If it still up for grab I would like it.

Offering Dracula 4 GOG key.
Redfern: I guess i should add Earth 2150 GOG key
Ingsoc85: If it still up for grab I would like it.

I'd like Dracula 4, thanks. I'll offer up Little Racers Street (Steam)
Ingsoc85: If it still up for grab I would like it.

spoderman: I'd like Dracula 4, thanks. I'll offer up Little Racers Street (Steam)
I don't want it, but thanks for the offer spoderman, the game is very funny (I have it at the Desura's store) !
Oh guys, you put me into quite complicated situation. Originally i wanted to turn down Dracula 4 offer since i wanted to giveaway it myself...
But of Spoderman wants it and you already decided...
Redfern: Oh guys, you put me into quite complicated situation. Originally i wanted to turn down Dracula 4 offer since i wanted to giveaway it myself...
But of Spoderman wants it and you already decided...
Yeah, he already gave me the Dracula 4 code, so it's been done.
Cannot say i happy how it was done, but looks like i have no option but give away Earth 2150 to Ingsoc85, sorry to Awolnation
Redfern: Cannot say i happy how it was done, but looks like i have no option but give away Earth 2150 to Ingsoc85, sorry to Awolnation
It's ok, I might buy it if it ever goes on promo anyways. Thanks for thinking of me though. :D
Thanks again to Lobo, and also to Leroux! Here's the list as it stands now, +1 to the gifters!

F.E.A.R 2
Splatter (Desura)
Reversion - The Meeting (Desura)
HyperSonic 4 (Desura)
Waking Mars (Desura)
Pester (Desura)
Laxius Force (Desura)
Dynamite Jack (Steam)
The Swapper (Steam)
Fez (Steam)
Redshirt (Steam)
Waking Mars (Steam)
Aeon Command (Desura/GamersGate)
The Witcher (GOG)
Will Fight for Food (ShinyLoot)
Dark Scavenger (ShinyLoot)
Soulcaster I & II (ShinyLoot)
Supreme Commander (Steam)
Arson & Plunder (Desura)
Millennium 1 (Desura)
Little Racers Street
Battlepaths
Europa Universalis 3 Complete
Crusader Kings Complete
Data Jammers
Blockland

New folks, remember that if you pick one you leave one; refer to the rules on first page.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Thanks, Lobo, I updated the post.
+ http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post137
Hm, maybe there aren't enough rules yet after all, what with all the misunderstandings? The way I understood it, plain and simple, is someone leaves a gift here, and another can grab it if they leave a gift here, too. I understand cmdr_flashheart's concerns about exploitation, but doesn't it get too complicated if the one who leaves a gift in exchange for another then also gets to decide who gets it or not, who makes a worthy offer "for it" or not? And if so, shouldn't all of this happen in the open, as opposed to "oh, the gift might have seemed up for grabs here, but in secret I already had other plans for it"?

I mention this not just because of Redfern's case, but also because of my own experience with a user withdrawing his offer again. Since this is not Classifieds, not about trading but a giveaway, I think an important rule should be what's posted as an offer here is final, unless noone reacts to it for 5 days or so.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux:
Yeah, I think it's pretty much a given that if you give something away, then you're committed to do it. I did the 5 days thing because it's only fair to everyone else that they shouldn't be expected to keep track of a giveaway for an indefinite period of time.

Who didn't offer you a game in return? They're blacklisted from this thread and any of my future giveaways.

edit: I am assuming that they received a game form someone else, but then didn't honor the giveaway they put forth. However, I am not making any more rules- the community can self-moderate, and people can decide how to run this thread as they like within the general guidelines :]
Post edited March 15, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
I have one key for Europa Universalis 3 Complete for grabs to keep things rolling ;)
theslitherydeee: You need to post what your leaving behind.
rong44: Ah. Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
I'm take SC: Forged Alliance, and leave Blockland (Steam)
Post edited March 15, 2014 by DalekSec