It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venhiem: *snip*
Venhiem, I'm sorry, but you're really past the stage at which I would still argue with you.

There is no need to scrutinize every detail. The single fact that, within five weeks, you grabbed six Steam games (some of which rarely bundled, or not having been bundled for quite a while) in exchange for a single cheap Desura game, is telling enough. How likely is it that someone who respects the spirit of this thread, and offers games that actually might be of interest to someone, ends up with such a skewed balance? All the other rulebreaking and -bending that I listed just adds to the picture.

And if you are an honorable person, you should see for yourself that you are taking way more than you are giving, and be concerned about that. However, since your reply was just a snarky "innocent until proven guilty", I'm afraid it doesn't look that way to me.
LoboBlanco: I would take it and leave "The grave Digger" Desura.
benderz: Hello,
The Grave Digger is still available ?
I'll leave Rogue's Tale (Steam)
If rogues tale is still available i will leave interstellar marines for it
Post edited May 11, 2014 by roelibex
benderz: Hello,
The Grave Digger is still available ?
I'll leave Rogue's Tale (Steam)
LoboBlanco: Sure, PM sent!
Thanks Lobo :-)

coughning: I will take rogue's tale and leave metal drift :P
Check your PM !

roelibex: If rogues tale is still available i will leave interstellar marines for it (steam gift)
Sorry mate, I've only one copy and coughning asked first.
benderz: Thanks Lobo :-)

benderz: Check your PM !

roelibex: If rogues tale is still available i will leave interstellar marines for it (steam gift)
benderz: Sorry mate, I've only one copy and coughning asked first.
Thank you!!! :D
benderz: Thanks Lobo :-)

benderz: Check your PM !

benderz: Sorry mate, I've only one copy and coughning asked first.
Fair enough! Cheers!
high rated
Venhiem: I don't know what you traders consider 'unpopular', really I don't. I'm not much of a trader.
Also, just one more point. If you're not a trader, then why are people in your Steam profile commending you for being a trustworthy trader?

Your self-description on your Steam profile is: "I collect free games for free when they are being given away for free. Did I mention I like free stuff?". Well ...

Indeed I also see you begging for Steam keys, and entering giveaways (successfully), on multiple sites. Desura, reddit, Steam, etc. etc.. You have 85 games on your Steam account. And all you can offer here are next-to-worthless Desura keys of unpopular games. In duplicates. Yeah, sure.

Also - regarding Gun Monkeys. If it's "still downloading", as you claim, so that the version you offered couldn't have been gotten for free, then how come your Steam profile shows about an hour of playing time?

I can understand that a 16-year old Pakistani student may not have a lot of money, but this level of dishonesty and egotism is pathetic, really.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Psyringe
low rated
Venhiem: I don't know what you traders consider 'unpopular', really I don't. I'm not much of a trader.
Psyringe: Also, just one more point. If you're not a trader, then why are people in your Steam profile commending you for being a trustworthy trader?

Your self-description on your Steam profile is: "I collect free games for free when they are being given away for free. Did I mention I like free stuff?". Well ...

Indeed I also see you begging for Steam keys, and entering giveaways (successfully), on multiple sites. Desura, reddit, Steam, etc. etc.. You have 85 games on your Steam account. And all you can offer here are next-to-worthless Desura keys of unpopular games. In duplicates. Yeah, sure.

Also - regarding Gun Monkeys. If it's "still downloading", as you claim, so that the version you offered couldn't have been gotten for free, then how come your Steam profile shows about an hour of playing time?

I can understand that a 16-year old Pakistani student may not have a lot of money, but this level of dishonesty and egotism is pathetic, really.
1. Because I am trustworthy ;D but I haven't traded much, just three or four.
2. I couldn't think of anything else 'cool'.
3. Uhhh... successfully as in, won twice after entering hundreds? And believe me, its totally acceptable in modern society to enter giveaways.
4. I knew that question was coming. One word. SAM. Google it. It allows you to get Cards and Achievements from Steam games without installing them. Proof.
5. ^^^^^^

EDIT: Another point, your self-description in GOG is "Vagabond". This defines as "disreputable; worthless; shiftless".
EDIT 2: Added proof for point 4.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Venhiem
As I said before, it's really not worth arguing. The situation is clear enough.

1. You are looking for free games, on many places across the Internet.

2. You see this thread here as an opportunity to get free games if you keep breaking and bending the rules, which you did.

3. By using the various exploits I listed, you managed to grab 6 games in 5 weeks, while giving only a single cheap Desura game in return.

4. If called out, you try to start and endless discussion about possible other explanations for some of the observations, while obfuscating the point that you are quite simply using this thread for taking away much more than you are putting in; basically you are using this thread to obtain one free game per week so far.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I did such things, but your reaction made it pretty clear that such feelings are beyond you, sadly.
you both made your points, can we move on now?
*grabs popcorn*
low rated
Psyringe: As I said before, it's really not worth arguing. The situation is clear enough.

1. You are looking for free games, on many places across the Internet.

2. You see this thread here as an opportunity to get free games if you keep breaking and bending the rules, which you did.

3. By using the various exploits I listed, you managed to grab 6 games in 5 weeks, while giving only a single cheap Desura game in return.

4. If called out, you try to start and endless discussion about possible other explanations for some of the observations, while obfuscating the point that you are quite simply using this thread for taking away much more than you are putting in; basically you are using this thread to obtain one free game per week so far.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I did such things, but your reaction made it pretty clear that such feelings are beyond you, sadly.
1. Thats not your problem.
2. You don't know what I think.
3. I offered other games, nobody asked for them. If you bloody well want I'll give them away in the ninja thread.
4. "endless discussion about possible other explanations for some of the observations, while obfuscating" Yes lets use big words to make an impression, no? And endless? Do you even know what that word means? Anyways, I didn't offer any useless explanation except for what you accused me of.
5 (bonus point FREE!). Momo has asked me to not ruin the threads and talk in PM. That is, unless you are still "not" arguing while continuing to argue.
high rated
lugum: can we move on now?
Yes, we can. Sorry for the thread derailment. I just think, as said before, that people need to be called out on obviously parasitic behavior that, if not unchecked, will probably endanger the pretty great idea of such a giveaway. My feeling is that if someone _didn't_ call him out, he'd just continue taking away his one free game per week while just making alibi offers. He'll probably try it regardless, but at least this way more people know about his tricks and can look out for them. I also wouldn't be surprised if some new, unknown users popped up showing an interest in the keys he put in the pool.

Anyway. There's nothing in the pool right now me for me to take, but I'm entering "Dollar Dash" (Steam) to get the ball rolling again, regardless.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Psyringe
Momo1991: I'll take Sang-Froid and Humanity Asset (Steam) in place of it, please ;-)
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Humanity Asset and leave The 39 Steps (Steam) for it
I'll take The 39 Steps (if this is still available) and leave Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam)
Alright so i got rogue's tale and i left Metal drift (in case no one saw it)

I'm going to leave magicka wizard wars here just to fillup the list aswell ( I know it's free so i'm giving it for free as long as you leave something else behind too)
Crsldmc: And if possible aswell I'd like to take I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream and leave Magical Diary for Steam.

Thanks for reading.
PandaLiang: It has been 5 days and no one ask for Magical Diary, I wonder if I can pick it up. I will leave Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead (Steam) in return. Thanks.
Sorry I have not been in GOG this last week (mainly because I had no internet connection for 3 days in a row) I was renewing my passport and other documents.

No biggie at all the game is still up for grab and know is yours!!

PM sent! Enjoy!

Madmate: This Sunday I decided to build bridges, so can I take Bridge Constructor and leave Bad Bots (Steam) instead?
Thanks!

And can I get Bridge Project and I'm leaving Gimbal (Steam) for it.
Thanks!
team_dota2: I'll take bad bots (steam) and leave King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame (steam)!

Now i get it! :O Thanks guys!!
Is King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame (steam) still up for grab? It's been a while and no one asked for it yet. (It seems so)

In case I'm right I would leave Offspring Fling.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Crsldmc