It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LoboBlanco: I would take it and leave "The grave Digger" Desura.
benderz: Hello,
The Grave Digger is still available ?
I'll leave Rogue's Tale (Steam)
I will take rogue's tale and leave metal drift :P
Again with someone dropping the exact same title that the person 2 posts before dropped..
LoboBlanco: I would take it and leave "The grave Digger" Desura.
benderz: Hello,
The Grave Digger is still available ?
I'll leave Rogue's Tale (Steam)
Sure, PM sent!
low rated
iphgix: Again with someone dropping the exact same title that the person 2 posts before dropped..
If it works don't fix it.
Venhiem: I'd take that and leave another copy of Eryi's Action Desura (for anyone wondering why, my mouse is a bit wonky and when I click once it click twice so I accidentally got two copies from Tremorgames).
iphgix: Why would the same person leave a second copy of a game here? no one wanted the first one yet...
Because it raises the chance that you don't have to give your games away, and therefore can nab a game for free.

Sadly, there will always be people looking for ways to exploit the system to their advantage.
low rated
iphgix: Why would the same person leave a second copy of a game here? no one wanted the first one yet...
Psyringe: Because it raises the chance that you don't have to give your games away, and therefore can nab a game for free.

Sadly, there will always be people looking for ways to exploit the system to their advantage.
As someone else said, "Guilty until proven innocent".
Secondly, do you want it? All you gotta do is ask.
Psyringe: Because it raises the chance that you don't have to give your games away, and therefore can nab a game for free.

Venhiem: As someone else said, "Guilty until proven innocent".
Maybe I can fix it.
I'll pass and leave:
Magicka + Some DLC
low rated
Horna: Maybe I can fix it.
I'll pass and leave:
Magicka + Some DLC
Uh sorry but I didn't get you. . . do you want Eryls action?
Horna: Maybe I can fix it.
I'll pass and leave:
Magicka + Some DLC
Venhiem: Uh sorry but I didn't get you. . . do you want Eryls action?
No thanks
I hope i get that rogue's tale game, it looks very fun! I can leave a different game though since metal drift was given a few times...

but in the end most will put up their game in a giveaway or place it here (hope atleast they are honest with it) so it's not really free.
there are possibly people who seek exploits but if almost no rules have been set you can get that.
high rated
Really, that is your reply?

In the short time you're active in this thread, you have:

1. Offered games that were available for free (despite the fact that this is against the rules)

2. When this blew, you started offering "Gun Monkeys", a game that was never free for everyone, but which gave players a free gift version every time they logged in and found no one else to play. Competent traders know that this game is worth almost nothing, and exchanging it for a single other game is usually not considered a fair exchange. I noticed that when you did it, but decided to not point it out since I kind of took pity on you. Perhaps I should have.

3. You are now repeatedly offering the same game

4. You have "forgotten" to put your games on the list

5. You also tried to take a gift in the next post after someone left a gift for one of yours, again despite the fact that this is against the rules.

6. You keep making offers that would generally be considered bad ones by traders: unpopular games, on less popular platforms, perhaps also offered games that others offered unsuccessfully before (I'd have to check that).

In the five weeks you have been here, you have taken: Vessel, Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead, Lucius, Velvet Assassin, Ben There Dan That, Time Gentlemen Please (all of them on Steam).

You have given: Grave Digger (Desura).

You are continuously trying to either break the rules (points 1 and 5), or bend them to your advantage (points 2, 3, 4, 6) in order to maximize your gain, in a thread that is meant as a platform for people to take and give.

I don't know you personally, and I don't judge you as person, you could be a nice guy. Your behavior in this thread, though, I regard as pathetic, parasitic, and a disgrace to this thread and this forum. You are preying on the goodwill of others to maximize your own gain. Personally, I would not accept an offer from someone who showed such behavior even if it looked like a good one. While I generally do trust other people, there is a limit to the things someone can do before that trust has expired.

To the other participants in this thread: Sorry. I'm usually not someone to attack others in a public thread so directly. I do think this case warranted it, though. This thread is a great idea, but it is also open to exploitation if the people who do try to break or bend the rules don't get called out on it.
I noticed he was giving veyr cheap games for unpopular platforms (desura). Probably because desura keys are absurdely cheap on tremorgames so he can farm games faster if he just takes desura keys instead of steam keys. Pretty low move
low rated
Psyringe: Really, that is your reply?

In the short time you're active in this thread, you have:

1. Offered games that were available for free (despite the fact that this is against the rules)

2. When this blew, you started offering "Gun Monkeys", a game that was never free for everyone, but which gave players a free gift version every time they logged in and found no one else to play. Competent traders know that this game is worth almost nothing, and exchanging it for a single other game is usually not considered a fair exchange. I noticed that when you did it, but decided to not point it out since I kind of took pity on you. Perhaps I should have.

3. You are now repeatedly offering the same game

4. You have "forgotten" to put your games on the list

5. You also tried to take a gift in the next post after someone left a gift for one of yours, again despite the fact that this is against the rules.

6. You keep making offers that would generally be considered bad ones by traders: unpopular games, on less popular platforms, perhaps also offered games that others offered unsuccessfully before (I'd have to check that).

In the five weeks you have been here, you have taken: Vessel, Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead, Lucius, Velvet Assassin, Ben There Dan That, Time Gentlemen Please (all of them on Steam).

You have given: Grave Digger (Desura).

You are continuously trying to either break the rules (points 1 and 5), or bend them to your advantage (points 2, 3, 4, 6) in order to maximize your gain, in a thread that is meant as a platform for people to take and give.

I don't know you personally, and I don't judge you as person, you could be a nice guy. Your behavior in this thread, though, I regard as pathetic, parasitic, and a disgrace to this thread and this forum. You are preying on the goodwill of others to maximize your own gain. Personally, I would not accept an offer from someone who showed such behavior even if it looked like a good one. While I generally do trust other people, there is a limit to the things someone can do before that trust has expired.

To the other participants in this thread: Sorry. I'm usually not someone to attack others in a public thread so directly. I do think this case warranted it, though. This thread is a great idea, but it is also open to exploitation if the people who do try to break or bend the rules don't get called out on it.
1. I did? When?
2. I did NOT get it as a result of logging in and finding no one else to play. Actually its still downloading to honest.
3. I offered twice, and I did that only one time with a reason.
4. Yes, I have, but now all my games are on the list.
5. We debated on that, Op also did that, that discussion was concluded.
6. I don't know what you traders consider 'unpopular', really I don't. I'm not much of a trader.
7. If no one asks for a game I am ready to give that is my fault, right *sarcasm*?
team_dota2: I noticed he was giving veyr cheap games for unpopular platforms (desura). Probably because desura keys are absurdely cheap on tremorgames so he can farm games faster if he just takes desura keys instead of steam keys. Pretty low move
but so is dracula 4+5 cheap there right now, and that does got taken a few times here.
if he choosen that then noone would attack him about it, he spend the coins on it.

not really know about the other stuff or defending him but it's not always so black or white, just saying.